Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Allods Online Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

wcf.global.timeFormatLocalized

Unofficial Allods Discord server

everyone is welcome to join and use Allods Discord Channel i host aswell.Plenty of rooms to use ;),https://discord.gg/rWqxVkg[/size]

------------Free to Join, Free to use.------------
Discord | Allods Community Server (Hub)
"A place to hangout, share experiences, share adventures & meet your fellow Sarnaut players"

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 4 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Darkagito1« (wcf.global.shortTimeFormatLocalized) aus folgendem Grund: title

This is Helpful post

Yes I am agree to you....and this the helpful post

heya all, can't believe it has come this far on, but it's awesome that the Discord Allods Community will be a year next month!
and here to say it is still going strong with over 100 new/veteran players joining in. So what's a good time than now to come join in with the new patch 8.0.1+new (f2p)server coming.

with over 100 members, weekly updates abt the game e.g events/news. over 400! voice chat rooms to use freely with yr friends, different language channels to chat in and nice community what's not to like. So I invite all if you like to come say hi and share the experience together.^^

Allods Community Server (Hub) Discord

- cheers

p.s. if you would like to be apart of the staff/Mod(s), feel free to pm me.

------------Free to Join, Free to use.------------
Discord | Allods Community Server (Hub)
"A place to hangout, share experiences, share adventures & meet your fellow Sarnaut players"

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 5 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Darkagito1« (wcf.global.shortTimeFormatLocalized)

Thema bewerten