You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, March 22nd 2017, 6:37pm

DrakoKan

Beginner

• "DrakoKan" started this thread

How to Reach 71k Gear score ?

Hi, im stuck at 68k full 81 blue. To get 71k GS, it's possible with only Astal, Distortion, Forge ?(

Wednesday, March 22nd 2017, 6:54pm

An easy way is to ask in town if someone can tp you to s7. With some orange drops you will get there in no time. Plus, you will get s7 unlocked.

Thursday, March 23rd 2017, 12:33am

DrakoKan

Beginner

An easy way is to ask in town if someone can tp you to s7. With some orange drops you will get there in no time. Plus, you will get s7 unlocked.
So only mode it's, being carried to unlock or get some purple piece ? :huh:

Thursday, March 23rd 2017, 12:41am

For those who are the first to unlock sectors, typically you have to have crafted several pieces of the next tier to unlock the astral sectors of that tier. As an example, those who were first to unlock legendary (amber) sectors had to first get full epic gear, and then grind raids and astral until they could craft (roughly) 4-5 legendaries to unlock the amber sectors.
-Macmillan/Aquaman

Thursday, March 23rd 2017, 1:12am

DrakoKan

Beginner

For those who are the first to unlock sectors, typically you have to have crafted several pieces of the next tier to unlock the astral sectors of that tier. As an example, those who were first to unlock legendary (amber) sectors had to first get full epic gear, and then grind raids and astral until they could craft (roughly) 4-5 legendaries to unlock the amber sectors.
Ok i understand , to unlock other stuff like purple i need some GS, but my question is, its possible to reach the score with no being carried to get some example, purple to reach 71 k gs, or it's possible to get in solo(in some loooong term of grind) in some mode ? For now i only need to reach 71k that's all, but i need to know if it's possible in solo or not ^^. I miss only 3k gs xD

Thursday, March 23rd 2017, 1:18am

"normal" progress =

full green; get half blue, once hal of your gear is blue you unlock blue sector
then you get all the blue drops; you are full blue
then you gear up to half purple, once you are half purple you unlock purple sector;
get the purple drops, you are full purple... and so on

so no need no carry but akes things easier
especially because you only need the carry 1time :)
"pls hel carry me to s7"
- yes, invites
TPs to s s7
carrier leave
you summon mercs
you clear allod

done, you have permanent access

Thursday, March 23rd 2017, 1:06pm

DrakoKan

Beginner

Ok thanx for all the answer :)

Thursday, March 23rd 2017, 1:07pm

Like @ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER said you can go all the way to reach 71k gs, but that is too much work without any reward (you can make a better use of your time and keys if have s7 unlocked) save it for the next season when must start from "0".

Better get a tp to s7, in most cases you can join to a party with the search function (if a player that has it unlocked join when in party with you), don't even need to do it alone with mercs. 4 of 5 times i run on astral people have low gs for that layer, and 99% of the time people with high gs don't mind to run with them.

Monday, April 3rd 2017, 4:30pm

azalin71

Trainee

I dont see this in any of the other answers:
You can improve each of your crafted gearpieced up to 100%/100%.
When you improve your gear your gearscore will rise.

You need to use the transmutation tab on the forge.
Araanahn - Kanian Crusader - Warsong guild