You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 7:16pm

Payment methods

Add the option of paysafecards and Ideal for people from EUROPE (and Netherlands in terms of Ideal?)

Former Alias: Stoeipoesje, ISA server.

Saturday, March 22nd 2014, 7:20am

marta8933

Beginner

Will be SMS method ?
Nickname: Hinnete
Lv: 70
Fraction: Empire
Class: Bard

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tuesday, March 25th 2014, 3:36pm

Paysafecard

Add paysafecard method pls!

Friday, March 28th 2014, 11:48am

Add paysafecard method pls!

Paysafecard will be added.
Seeing the subscription part still beeing closed with an error, im guessing we get a few more free days after the merge with ita and turkey?

Former Alias: Stoeipoesje, ISA server.

Friday, March 28th 2014, 12:03pm

I had a reply wich stated that the option to pay with phone wil be added, and Ideal wil be looked into.
As long as people keep asking for it, i think it wil get implemented in the end.
I

Wednesday, April 2nd 2014, 4:58pm

Any ETA on when they add the Paysafecard option?! XD

Wednesday, April 2nd 2014, 5:57pm

They are no doubt working on this at the moment, as they have until the 14th to enable subscription again, and will want to have as many options in place as possible by then.
Have you tried turning it off and on again?

Saturday, April 5th 2014, 2:08pm

Please dont ad new chests with mounts untill there isnt paysafe

Friday, April 18th 2014, 5:22pm

When you add a paysafecard method ???

Friday, April 18th 2014, 6:07pm

When you add a paysafecard method ???

Sorry DawidvxII, as we keep saying, we will implement it as soon as the legal department has finalised the contract with the PaySafeCard people.
We keep pushing them, but its not possible to speed up the process any more.
And yes the delay is as frustrating for us as it is for all of you.

-W
The Sky Is Not The Limit, It Is Only The Genesis Of Dreams.
General InGame Rules|| Account Ownership Rules || Forum Code Of Conduct|| Signature Rules

Sunday, April 27th 2014, 1:43am

I use to use Rixty.com which I have a lot of money loaded on. I haven't played since I can't use it anymore. I will probably find another game because I will not use another method. After Good Games, another gaming company, stole money from my bank I found out that the laws cover the gaming companies because i established a relationship and I was told that I had to hand over my bank statements to the gaming company. So I have been using rixty ever since and will never trust another company again with access to my bank or credit card.

So gpotato had access to rixty, allods should have had thought about keeping the payment methods the same instead of messing up their customers. I loved the game and would come back if they would just get back to using the methods of payment they had.

Monday, April 28th 2014, 11:07pm

we're still waiting for the lawyers to finish the contracts etc :(

I use to use Rixty.com which I have a lot of money loaded on. I haven't played since I can't use it anymore. I will probably find another game because I will not use another method. After Good Games, another gaming company, stole money from my bank I found out that the laws cover the gaming companies because i established a relationship and I was told that I had to hand over my bank statements to the gaming company. So I have been using rixty ever since and will never trust another company again with access to my bank or credit card.

So gpotato had access to rixty, allods should have had thought about keeping the payment methods the same instead of messing up their customers. I loved the game and would come back if they would just get back to using the methods of payment they had.

The deals that gPotato had was for the company, not for the games.. the ability to offer the payment methods is down to each company negotiating their own deal with the provider.
We are close with a number of deals to use some systems, though I don't think Rixty was one.

I will forward it though, see if they think it would be a good idea to add them.

-Wraith
General InGame Rules|| Account Ownership Rules || Forum Code Of Conduct|| Signature Rules

Thursday, May 1st 2014, 8:44am

Sms payment method would be awesome tho :rolleyes:

Thursday, May 1st 2014, 5:50pm

fuck paysafe i want the old instant transaction back !! global collect ftw :D

Thursday, June 5th 2014, 4:14pm

Still waiting for paysafe... if there wont be paysafe method i wont bak in to game

Thursday, June 5th 2014, 5:08pm

Mbnet

mbnet us a great solution and also safe

Thursday, June 5th 2014, 5:32pm

WE are still waiting on news about it.
and yes WE are equally.. if not much MORE frustrated at the continued delays.

But there is nothing we can do to speed it up, the delays are due to international laws and business contracts..
They are coming.. once the lawyers (from both sides) are done with their discussions.

Thursday, June 5th 2014, 9:00pm

i want buy crystals with my phone. my parents dont let me use the credit card but let me use the phone in games.

Thursday, November 13th 2014, 1:44pm

Starblaze

Beginner

Add IDEAL method Plz, before 2015, Thank you!!
The greatest pleasure in life is:
doing what people say you cannot do
and doing it with the people that you love