You are not logged in.

Thursday, April 17th 2014, 1:08am

reinc leveling

is it just me or leveling with reinc is harder now and much slower then before new patch? that vigor decrease have big impact on gameplay with reinc.

Thursday, April 17th 2014, 8:32am

Spinecrawler

Intermediate

Thursday, April 17th 2014, 10:45am

Kaggon

Trainee

I didnt have a problem with leveling at all up until lvl 30. Once I hit coba though the last 50% of my exp bar was a complete grind. from 30 to 36 I had to grind the last half and then I got tired of it and finally bought exp scrolls. Once I was 3 levels above my current zone, leveling was a breeze again. Also, I have leveled 6 different incarns to 55 and nearly 4 to 60, The only thing that has changed is the amount of xp per mob. We got hit hard with the last big patch. I was fighting mobs 3 levels higher then me and was making only 10-20 more xp per kill. at my level the mobs were 230-250xp per. all throughout the game has been the same unless its a blue or red ring. Thats why its been so hard to level. Cause we got SCREWED!!!!!! more cash shop items sold=more money they make!

Ringtones~Bard
Ratchette~Mechanic
~Eminence~

Thursday, April 17th 2014, 11:55am

We can always hope the Allods Team will "have enough time" to give us the celebration event they have in Russia.

Thursday, April 17th 2014, 12:18pm

Aroma69

Beginner

Sur smuggler il est vrai que le leveling de la reinca est difficile et penible. Le malus n'aide pas et nous n'avons pas les runes pour compenser. Du coup je prefere monter un reroll que ma reinca.

Thursday, April 17th 2014, 4:17pm

Part of the problem may be your build(took good skills but wrong order) or you are not that good with the class yet so your not doing optimum damage. I am leveling an engineer which I hear a lot of complaints about being weak but it is mowing down mobs and players 2 levels higher with very little trouble.

As to the grind that is because of the lack of LM. I think this is intentional since the GMs know that a lot of people are coming back to the game and leveling engineer reincs. The lack of LM encourages them to buy the xp scrolls from the CS.

Thursday, April 17th 2014, 7:49pm

Also mercs seem to be nerfed or squishier. Just tried to do the quests in the defiled ruins (instance) on a lv 41 char without icar-debuff and they bareley survived the first boss. Also physical defense seems to be off. Having ~11% resitance with an as blue as possbile set on lv 41 as plate wearer with shild (no item below 39).

Friday, April 18th 2014, 1:14am

Kaggon

Trainee

I am leveling an engineer which I hear a lot of complaints about being weak but it is mowing down mobs and players 2 levels higher with very little trouble.
^ This right Here. Same thing with mine. Its a beautiful thing idnt it? :D

Ringtones~Bard
Ratchette~Mechanic
~Eminence~