You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, April 18th 2014, 2:10pm

As long as they dont touch Crystal chips price i wil remain in the game and vote for droprate in Boutique price and a overall more easy leveling experience
I

Friday, April 18th 2014, 2:24pm

mediaaa

Trainee

• "mediaaa" started this thread

Hclftw has a point...
lemme add something-if this game have popularity like Gw2 or tera,or WOW or any other mmorpg....and that we have like 2-3 servers (with loots of people) the things would be much diffrent...now, NA ,EU,turkey,italy are in one ,and still we struggle to survive...F2p is not that bad right now after this big merge, but look sub server...anyway...
THE POINT of this post is,that they just dont carre about people here,and they do that for last 3 years....
They dont do any marketing,promotions, nothing,everything is Over Priced,and no wonder why we have low population....im feel sorry for this game suffer becouse devs..
AND i just want to know if anything will change in near future,or they still continue to 'not give a f*ck'...
sss

Friday, April 18th 2014, 3:09pm

I dont think changes wil come.

Although if they just lower the prices of Upgrading gear ingame.
Lower the price of some boutique items.
Make grinding worth the time by increasing drop rate.
Make Leveling easyer.

AND OFC ADVERTISE

This could be a great game.
It is and wil stay pay to win, if that dont suit u just go sub server or quit, no qq needed.
But if the above would be applyd to allods i believe this game has the potential to grow massively.

its just a few minor changes that in the end wil make them grow faster then they ever expected allods could.
I

Friday, April 18th 2014, 3:25pm

IAmGroot

Professional

This is actually a great point.

How about they make in game purchases (like upgrading gear and glyphs and crafting potions and myrrh and whatever else) incredibly cheap.
That would essentially be like making CS prices lower because we wouldn't have to spend 600 gold on ONE FREAKING GEAR UPGRADE THAT GETS US 5% PER UPGRADE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So.....yeah....
My vote is for dropping in game prices to virtually nothing.
10-25 gold per upgrade on glyph.
25-50 gold per upgrade on gear.
10g for 10,000 myrrh.

This would be a great fix to the game's cash shop issues.

Friday, April 18th 2014, 3:35pm

Lets fix what Gpotato failed to fix :D
Lets make this game a true MASSIVE multiplayer online game.
I

Friday, April 18th 2014, 3:40pm

mediaaa

Trainee

Lets fix what Gpotato failed to fix :D
Lets make this game a true MASSIVE multiplayer online game.

Thats the whole point of this thread :D
And Hc gave us solution....also they need to back currency on like 20g
sss

Friday, April 18th 2014, 3:49pm

backing currency is impossible as there is already so much gold ingame
I

Friday, April 18th 2014, 3:53pm

backing currency is impossible as there is already so much gold ingame

Friday, April 18th 2014, 4:03pm

mediaaa

Trainee

Anyway they must do something or this game will die again(sub also)....and this time there is no other server to merge with.....except brazilian,but they dont speak too much english....
sss

Friday, April 18th 2014, 4:11pm

wel i think they wont even read this :)

We've seen this happen before, and before and our community always shrinks.
What do they have to lose by changing things now?
It can only have a positive outcome.

Negative is already here :P
I

Friday, April 18th 2014, 9:27pm

I while ago in the week after the merge I wrote a long-ish post explaining how any one person cannot be competitive in Allods. One needs a competitive guild and that is the only way anyone can compete in this game. You don't need to spend money to be in a competitive guild.

This is actually a great point.

How about they make in game purchases (like upgrading gear and glyphs and crafting potions and myrrh and whatever else) incredibly cheap.
That would essentially be like making CS prices lower because we wouldn't have to spend 600 gold on ONE FREAKING GEAR UPGRADE THAT GETS US 5% PER UPGRADE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So.....yeah....
My vote is for dropping in game prices to virtually nothing.
10-25 gold per upgrade on glyph.
25-50 gold per upgrade on gear.
10g for 10,000 myrrh.

This would be a great fix to the game's cash shop issues.

With no gold sink, the value of gold will quickly go down. You maybe are not such a person, but there are these who buy gold because they don't want to farm and they kind of keep the ratio in check. If they nerf the cost of upgrades to something so low, the gold value of everything else will skyrocket, because there will be massive amounts of excessive gold lying around. It will become Diablo 2 all over again. :D
Colin Quinn Recipe for success/dinner. 1/2 cup of brass you know whats, a tablespoon of I don't give a care, and a pound of get off my back, jack!

Friday, April 18th 2014, 9:52pm

dragonsvk8

Intermediate

u guys have such high hopes :D i cant believe that theres still someone who thinks they will make drastical changes to game that differ from russian one just for few hundreds of players struggling here...imo nothing will hapen unless those 9 russian servers start to die fast cause of the prices but i highly doubt since they didnt for 4 years already. They also cant change only our server or it will make russian players rage/migrate and they for sure dont want to let this happen.

Sadly i stopped to believe in miracles in this game long time ago..we will see what happens in 1-2 years but that will probably be late (if its not already)
Back and rolling on 6.0!

My Youtube Channel
Summoner PvP guide 5.0.0

Friday, April 18th 2014, 9:52pm

because there will be massive amounts of excessive gold lying around.

Like there is not atm!

Friday, April 18th 2014, 11:08pm

u guys have such high hopes :D i cant believe that theres still someone who thinks they will make drastical changes to game that differ from russian one just for few hundreds of players struggling here...imo nothing will hapen unless those 9 russian servers start to die fast cause of the prices but i highly doubt since they didnt for 4 years already. They also cant change only our server or it will make russian players rage/migrate and they for sure dont want to let this happen.

Sadly i stopped to believe in miracles in this game long time ago..we will see what happens in 1-2 years but that will probably be late (if its not already)
I couldn't agree more.

Friday, April 18th 2014, 11:21pm

mediaaa

Trainee

Not drastic....but changes...also They NEEEEED to start advertising game like any other normal mmorpg do...in all sites about mmorpg i never see anything about allods...for like 3 years...no one talks about it...last review was in 2011... most ppl dont even know what allods is...ppl pay to play stupid games...
i said f2p fow new players is hell.....better dont make char there....so only normal option is sub...but-no advertising-no ppl
sss

Saturday, April 19th 2014, 1:02am

although i dont post always i read all topics that are related to the "pay-to-win dabate", follow these, and try to understand the arguments in them

it is interesting that there are some players which complain a lot, but dont accept that they can also improve their performance in pve and pvp without any real money and without farming 24/7

it is even more interesting that there are players with rather low z-shop eqipment like Biromir, that instead of complaining try to improve their performance to the max and - here it comes - succeed!
so its obviously not a problem in terms of money or farming, but more a problem with the mindset of some players

allods has some sort of "noobfilters" that filters "casual raging kiddies" like we know em from a lot of other onlinegames
these are called asee teph, cashhop and questing

allods would be a real bad MMO if there would be no advantage for playing a long time, to be more precisely allods would not be worth playing for long time, if there would be no value for playing long
new players catch up ultra fast already, skirmishes are already equal with gearreset now

i got my glyphs from blue to orange in 2 or 3 weeks, which would have taken 4 or 5 months before level 60 patch

i play myself for about 2 years now, have never spent one cent on this game, and have a lot of the z-shop items. i have found out, that allods is not pay to win. allods is pay to boost. EVERYONE can have EVERYTHING, its only a matter of PATIENCE, which many players are lacking. you decide, want to play free (and patient) or pay some money and get a boost...

many fellow players which have started the smae time as me with playing have leveled much faster, geared up faster etc., but now i am equal to them or even better geared
the joke is, that i had the motivation to spend time with the game to learn about it, enjoy it, and learn how to make profit ingame (auction house, selling, avoid wasting gold,....) while my boosting comrades never even tried to do that.
the result was that their gaming experince was rather short and they stopped the game, not because they were onehits in BG or losers in general, no, they just had reached everything and game was over for them

the most impressive thing i have encountered was a bard, that needed 2 weeks to get to level 51, while it took me ~2 months to reach level 51
maybe this was because he was a student and i am not, but in the end, he stopped game and i still play. he played ~3 months

i guess everyone who read till here gets the point...

you decide whether you want to have fun or not, not your wallet...

i decided to have fun with an empty wallet, and i still have fun with allods

i really appreciate that the game is run in a way that offers REAL free to play
imagine allods would have NO gold exchange NPC, THEN it would be a pay to win game
there are games with cashhop options that say they are F2P but then you stuck at the itemshop and without $ you have no chance of getting these things ever
so praise the exchange NPC

(and to prevent further discussion: NO, i DONT farm 24/7; i only spend ~ 10 minutes a day at auction house, thats the time others spend with searching their credit card and entering information to buy something)

Saturday, April 19th 2014, 1:43am

mediaaa

Trainee

ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYE :i wont quote your text cuz its too long...
DUDE,u are high.
Did u check price recently at Auction house(u claim u did)?for one scroll u need like 200k gold,and where is trinket-(legend is like 400k)?rune(no limit gold)Pat 5(800k)?good mount(500k)?mount feed?money for upgrade gear(400-500g each)?money for upgrade glyph(400-500g ea)?money for mirra?scroll for ruby?another scroll for ruby?money for ship?money for guild,money for vanity etc....
if u realy think that anyone NOW AFTER MERGE can actually grind for all that...u are realy high.
u could do that before merge,...now ,its almost impossible....u can,only if u start now,and play this game for 5 years from now....
all players now,(NA,EU,turk,italy)they already have high lv rune and all that stuff before merge...i know what u want to say here,i was f2p and after 2 years i had full8 and pat 5...but 'after 2 years' of grinding,auction and stuff..but now,with this prices of everything,u must play 5years to have full 8 and pat 5.. who wants to play 5 years just to get to the point where he can be average??
sss

Saturday, April 19th 2014, 4:26am

This is to MR. Biromir always with hillarious posts.

What class do you even play? You can out dps most people just by playing the OP class do you know? (back in the days i used to be top dps in raids with lvl 4 runes while the others had up to lvl 10 runes just because i was playing the OP class not because i was skilled or maybe i was since i could press 2 buttons is thats being really skilled??Prehaps you play a warrior and you know the feeling of being a skilled player :)) How many wipes do you do in astral? How long does it take to you to finish 1 allod? How much do you strugle if you get really bad debuffs, actually do you even try them?
Finally "You don't need to spend money to be in a competitive guild" Oh really ? than what are you gonna do in a competive guild with lvl 5runes? You're gonna wait for the day u get invited to something because you will be left a part since you're character is weaker than others, you get pretty much 1 hited by any kind of aoe damage and if you go in PVP you won't do anything besides CC because everyone you will face is going to have X amount of CS above you and you gonna be crushed. In the end you will just be another leecher that eventualy will get mad and leave for not getting invited for anything. Now prove me i'm wrong mister.

Saturday, April 19th 2014, 10:09am

Nyashiro

Intermediate

but now,with this prices of everything,u must play 5years to have full 8 and pat 5.. who wants to play 5 years just to get to the point where he can be average??
Really, you must be doing something wrong to need 5 years for full 8 and pat 5 :D

Times change, farming habits also change. You need to adapt to the changes and you will still be able to become competitive in a lesser time than that. Say, getting lvl 6 runes for the start is 2 months, getting p5 is 2-3 months, then getting the rest (lvl 8 runes and cash shop items up to 2nd tier) is 4 more months if you know what you're doing. There you're playing allods for a year and you can do something normal.

You also forgot that with playing 4-5 years like half of the gold was spent to be competitive throughout that time (uncurse cursed gear, upgrade 2 - 3 tiers of gear like lvl 45 astral, lvl 47 astral, lvl 51 astral).

But yeah, both me and you went off topic, just wanted to say farming for 5 years is too exaggerating again.
Blindoz
Blindos
Blintrez
And so on..

Saturday, April 19th 2014, 10:19am

Lets just start by removing the reincarnation debuff or by changing it back to the way it was..
Now its just hillarious.
Cant do shit
I

Rate this thread