You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, April 19th 2014, 11:03am

from 3.0 to 5.01 ,the only improvement i ve seen which serves the new players is when they added wolf mount to the trainee box :# ,now because of this addition u see less new players wanting to be given a mount from any end-content player with mount+bag 30 slots aslo i think there is more stopped leveling in lv 24.we want more from where that came from .

we want this game to be swarming with lv60 green gears new players with lv1 runes :D in about 2 weeks or 3

take cover !!

Saturday, April 19th 2014, 1:12pm

i will make it simple and quick:

FARMING:

when i started game i could farm 200 gold / hour, that was ~ 3 gold / minute

when i had my 3rd reinc i could farm for 8 gold / min

with level 55 patch i could already farm for 25 gold / min

now with level 60 patch i could farm for 35 gold / min

meanwhile im geared and upgraded my glyphs, learned about farming areas, i can farm for over 80 gold / minute!!

thats so damn much, i really dont care that exchange is ~ 1:60 now, since my gold income is even greater than inflation now
.... and about auction house.... you always say prices are so high.... but think reverse.... what if YOU sell for high prices? correct, profit....

made 18k yesterday just with reselling things, beside still cheaper than in z-shop so ppl AND me can profit, i dont have to complain at all :)

Saturday, April 19th 2014, 1:25pm

i will make it simple and quick:

FARMING:

when i started game i could farm 200 gold / hour, that was ~ 3 gold / minute

when i had my 3rd reinc i could farm for 8 gold / min

with level 55 patch i could already farm for 25 gold / min

now with level 60 patch i could farm for 35 gold / min

meanwhile im geared and upgraded my glyphs, learned about farming areas, i can farm for over 80 gold / minute!!

thats so damn much, i really dont care that exchange is ~ 1:60 now, since my gold income is even greater than inflation now
.... and about auction house.... you always say prices are so high.... but think reverse.... what if YOU sell for high prices? correct, profit....

made 18k yesterday just with reselling things, beside still cheaper than in z-shop so ppl AND me can profit, i dont have to complain at all :)
35 g per minute farming...2100 g per hour with is 35 gpot per hour..oo mm gee that's a real fortune that you got there.
For glory.

Saturday, April 19th 2014, 3:31pm

mediaaa

Trainee

• "mediaaa" started this thread

leave him blood,hes gonna be OP *****...he need just 7343hours of farming more :|
u wil see in 2018....u wont talk like that ^^
sss

Saturday, April 19th 2014, 4:50pm

[quote='Bloodraven','index.php?page=Thread&postID=17813#post17813']35 g per minute farming...2100 g per hour with is 35 gpot per hour..oo mm gee that's a real fortune that you got there.[/quote]

is this sarcasm or not? 35 crystal (or whatever the new gpots are called) is ~ 35 cent, if 1000 gpots still cost 10€/$

so ofc its only worth doing if you have fun while farming or enjoy that activity in general

whether you are beeing sarcastic or not, measured on the total value its much better than the amount at level 51 state
(200gold / 8exchange rate german server = 25 gpots )

thats why i do not complain, earning money with farming has become easier...

also, if all players that gained massive amounts of gold from leveling and TR bug have spent that, exchange rate will drop also, so it will be worth even more

Rate this thread