You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, April 18th 2014, 12:53am

mediaaa

Trainee

• "mediaaa" started this thread

END~

of the road....
WITH all this topics,about Dominion,Balance,population,bla bla...i wanna make Official thread about game and all recently things here...since merge..
i play allods a year ago,i had great char in nazeb-Yul,but i quit cuz situacion in NA was terrible with gpotato,and server was dying..
when i heard for merge i was delighted..but i see situacion here is little better but still far away from the road.
First of all,ii know that isnt easy to develop game like this...

And dOnt get me wrong,i understand that new devs need some time,but thats the reason i make this thread..PROBLEMS:
1.-f2p server-(new players-need to put 3000-4000$ into game or grind for 5 years to be competitive)lituraly.
with all games out there F2P base but not PAY TO WIN like allods,allods have no chance to get more population..
2.Subsc.server-population is that low,that when i log in,i feel im log in private server...WH-never pop,No one doing astral,AOD-also never ever pop//i log in today and i have nothing to do(cant go astral with mercs,cuz my ship isnt finis yet),and i was so bored that i log off after 10min..(switch to tetris on phone)..and all this is hapening with free acess...this free time was great move,but....i doubt that anyone of this casual will stay..so sub server will die.

SO PLS,i dont know what u gonna do,thats your job,u get paid for it...but please do something,comercial,or pay to MMOHUT to write something about new awesome patch idk....Blade and Soul with retarded chinese cartoon characters (no offense)gets that popularity,i mean cmon... :pinch: ( no one mentioning allods,and allods is great game...
SO-:Can we expect some better future here,or like before-just fals promise and fail moves?
or maybe its time to find another game to play...
sss

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "mediaaa" (Apr 18th 2014, 1:05am)

Friday, April 18th 2014, 1:20am

allods have no chance to get more population..

If u want 60crystals for 30K XP scroll, it means; "I dont want new players in my server".

Friday, April 18th 2014, 1:42am

Friday, April 18th 2014, 1:46am

We could at least have same prices as RU version,and same items too.
They have does r4 horses at 300 crystals.300 crystals are 300 rublos.Eache rublo is 0.02€.
Do the math.
We either wait for a prophetic card sale that comes once or twice every year or spend 100+ € on strongboxes.

The only item i saw that was somewhat similar to our cash shop was the CC´s.

If instead of making the entire game around our wallet they made it around our vanity as an example,we would have a lot more players.

People love costumes,Allods has great artwork,yet theres almost nothing you can spend cash on in that department

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Astrallius" (Apr 18th 2014, 1:52am)

Friday, April 18th 2014, 2:15am

mediaaa

Trainee

I dont care about costumes that much...they can solve that easy...im talking about players canot join game at this time and enjoy it,cuz those 2 things..main problem are prices,CC,currency are 55 now,prices on aucction are crazy,wings -20k gold,scrolls are like 50-900k gold,500+g for one upgrade(not count amal which is also like 500g per)...not to mention aegis or titan-1mil gold(like 200$)
and sub server is empty,like someone said -its vicious circle.. so new ppl dont realy have options,they can throw away huge money,or play on empty server....and who wanna do either?

and LOL u talking about russians...they like 100years in front of us...5-7 full servers,list of 100 best guilds,etc...
sss

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "mediaaa" (Apr 18th 2014, 2:34am)

Friday, April 18th 2014, 2:17am

Hello,

i understand that new devs need some time

There is no "new devs". Devs are still the same, Allods Team (it was Astrum Nival at the beggining i think) : http://allodsteam.ru/#about/2
This game is distributed by mail.ru/my.com now, after the transfer from gPotato : http://games.mail.ru/?from=navi
Allods Online Discord
Check out the community chat
Choose EU in #language chan
----
Rejoignez la communauté sur le serveur Discord Allods Online
Clic sur le drapeau EU dans le canal #language

Friday, April 18th 2014, 2:37am

You clearly didnt get my message,but thats all good. lol

My hopes for this game are long gone anyways.Yet every now and then i come back. :P

And as Gladia said devs not only are the same as always have been,but publisher is the same as RU version too ,now

Friday, April 18th 2014, 2:45am

mediaaa

Trainee

You clearly didnt get my message,but thats all good. lol

My hopes for this game are long gone anyways.Yet every now and then i come back. :P
:D
And as Gladia said devs not only are the same as always have been,but publisher is the same as RU version too ,now
so no hope then.... :| http://postimg.org/image/cbfhlqni3/
sss

Friday, April 18th 2014, 8:17am

Spinecrawler

Intermediate

I couldn't agree more. I won't rant anymore here, i ranted enough in my thread so you can check it out if for whatever reason You want to do it >.> :
http://en.allods.com/forum/index.php?pag…d&threadID=1739

I don't think allods devs care too much about content in NA/UE server. They have 6-7 ? well populated and profitable russian servers so I'm done with expecting that we would get any kind of priority over those russian servers. I don't think there is even a dedicated team of programmers (or whoever) that preapare content for our servers. I think that one team is working on everything and You know what they say: if something is for everything it's actualy good for nothing :(
I was and I sill am suprised by how much stuff wasn't ready during and after merge O.o It looked like this merge and transfer was so sudden and unexpected for allods publisher that they had no time to prepare anything (payment, tech support, translation).
I wonder how things are on those russion servers in terms of: game stability, localisation (placeholders), tech support, GM activity, and overall how the game feel there? I'm just wondering do they have to deal with thesame issues as we do or it's just our privilige? Anyone would like to share some info ? :)

Friday, April 18th 2014, 8:51am

I was very happy when I heard the combination of rare objects, but I've had a big disappointment when I saw the pricing. Game too expensive for the moment. 60 crystal want to increase XP very funny. People do not develop and many players will experience a loss of.

To develop an item 450 wants gold.Parties present at the changes should be opened for a great imbalance.1 piece of crystal, crystal 7, 100 and 450 crystal crystal piece. This is very expensive.Reductions should be a moment ago or many players experienced loss.

Friday, April 18th 2014, 8:53am

Seeing as this latest sale made them over $100,000 I seriously doubt anyone can consider this server "not profitable"

Friday, April 18th 2014, 9:06am

Wube

Beginner

Stuff pointed here are main reasons i quit Allods. I waited for 3 years to the game to "get on road". I think that's enough. I think devs/publisher just don't care. Like someone above said, servers ARE profitable, though never for players (in terms of fun), but for publisher. Prices and constant sales make them money, from those who are willing to pay for all that crap. I still have some litle hope to stuff change someday, but im either really naive or like the game itself too much to think rationally.
BLARGH

Friday, April 18th 2014, 9:13am

I need somebody to define "competitive" for me. I have 544/444 runes, no pat5 and almost no stats scrolls. My damage in astral is comparable to this of people who outgear me and out-cs me. Because when I stink and my build is sub-par I don't sit back and qq. I crunch numbers and I make the most optimal build for a purpose (damage in my case).

The problem with the itemshop that I have is that it gives an excuse for people to stink. Nobody in level 7 runes+pat5 should be doing less damage than me, yet it is too common an occurrence.
Colin Quinn Recipe for success/dinner. 1/2 cup of brass you know whats, a tablespoon of I don't give a care, and a pound of get off my back, jack!

Friday, April 18th 2014, 9:42am

Seeing as this latest sale made them over $100,000 I seriously doubt anyone can consider this server "not profitable"

Something tell's me alot of the currency used on the recent sales was carried over from previous publisher's. I don't see them pulling in alot over the next two sale's.

Quoted

I need somebody to define "competitive" for me. I have 544/444 runes, no pat5 and almost no stats scrolls. My damage in astral is comparable to this of people who outgear me and out-cs me. Because when I stink and my build is sub-par I don't sit back and qq. I crunch numbers and I make the most optimal build for a purpose (damage in my case).

The problem with the itemshop that I have is that it gives an excuse for people to stink. Nobody in level 7 runes+pat5 should be doing less damage than me, yet it is too common an occurrence.

You're signature say's enough, so I won't accentuate it.

I lied.

Quoted

Stuff pointed here are main reasons i quit Allods. I waited for 3 years to the game to "get on road". I think that's enough. I think devs/publisher just don't care. I still have some litle hope to stuff change someday, but im either really naive or like the game itself too much to think rationally.

Nostalgia, It get's me too!

Quoted

I couldn't agree more. I won't rant anymore here, i ranted enough in my thread

Oh, stop it you. :D

@OP: Best advice I can give you is to stay logged out, and try to find a human being to have sex with. 1,000Reais say's it won't be an issue when you return. I just wonder if they give a nice "Road Map" of a shut down notice so those still playing can splurge before it drop's. Anyone else notice they removed all the holiday even'ts? tehe..
Also before I go, does anyone know if the black vanity item on the summoner in this SS is from the drake proph card in RU version I don't want to bother logging in there to ask. Image was taken from the wellbelle game improvement thread HERE

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Danger" (Apr 18th 2014, 10:31am)

Friday, April 18th 2014, 1:05pm

Nyashiro

Intermediate

Exactly. Allods is a game where people with big wallets can compensate their lack of skill. I wonder how bad were some people who have lvl 13 runes when they had like level 6's
Blindoz
Blindos
Blintrez
And so on..

Friday, April 18th 2014, 1:43pm

mediaaa

Trainee

i cant tell if u are troling or u just stupid? 8| u dont know what competitive means?
Who's talking about your damage in astral?? people can go in astral with 111-111 runes and still do some damage..
COMPETITIVE means- that u can actually can kill someone in PVP...
AS i remmember u from NA server,thats your type of play,(just PVE)/but please, dont tell things like this here,someone will actually think that this game is not p2w...
U comment every single post in forum,always trying to convince others and yourself that situacion in this game is good...
ALSO u completely miss the point of my first post.this story about p2w thing is old story...proven 100 times..im talking about som,else..back to top page and read again. ;)
sss

Friday, April 18th 2014, 1:56pm

Nyashiro

Intermediate

Ant that is where you are wrong. Competition is not only pvp. And even so, you don't need splash out 3000 dollars into this game just to be able to kill someone in pvp. Farming 2 months for gold to buy the essential basic cash shop items is more than enough to be able to play this game normally.

You are way too much exaggerating about the prices or effort for the game and really make bad mojo for the newcommers. I agree that leveling up can be a struggle if you like it the easy way and exp scrolls are expensive but that is just wrong. You don't need all top tier cash shop (3000 dollars like you mentioned) to be able to pvp. (well you do, if you have no skills in playing and I don't blame you in that case.)

Back to the competetive part. You can compete on however you want, not only pvp, but astral too, and with whoever you want. It's your opinion really whether you are competetive and if you play to prove that you are better than the "3000 dollar cash shoppers" then so be it.
Blindoz
Blindos
Blintrez
And so on..

Friday, April 18th 2014, 2:04pm

I agree that most things must be cheaper.
Just not stuff like runes.
People payed so much for them that it would be unfair to see others pay less for it.
Also that might scare off most players that pay alot of money wich is basicly keeping the game alive.

But stuff like expscrolls i agree, those can be way cheaper.

Not that it wil ever change tho :)
Its basicly the same crap as Gpotato gave us
I

Friday, April 18th 2014, 2:06pm

And i agree with luka

LOL@ 3000-4000$ minimum amount that needs to be spend xD
Thats way off,, way offfff.

With level 7 runes, grinding and fast progress you can achieve alot.
Dont forget that level 7 runes are average.
I

Friday, April 18th 2014, 2:08pm

IAmGroot

Professional

I have paid more than most in this game and I would still be really happy to see a huge price drop in the CS.
Yes it would suck that I didn't get to spend my money when the prices dropped but still...
I would love a larger population.
I would love more noobs stay after hey figure out they have to farm for runes and other CS needs (which they don't most of the time because of the sheer amount of items needed.)
CC prices should drop imo.
All leveling needs should drop.
Example: XP/Rep tomes/extra reinc slots...etc.
Strongboxes can stay the same if necessary, although, I still think they should be dropped as well.
Astral servants are ungodly expensive. They should be like 5 crystals each and no more.

Mehhhhhhhhhhh.

As I said, I've spent more than most and I am not opposed to seeing the CS drop tremendously in price. :thumbup:

Rate this thread