You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, March 27th 2017, 5:32pm

Why's all the DPS gone?

Back in about 2013 I rolled a pali reinc and was one-shotting NPC mobs with various ranged attacks and CC's. I came back to the game and rerolled, and now I'm having trouble fighting more than two at a time. At the same time, I see other noobs my level dominating. My runes are 666/665 and I have all the basic CS items. Am I missing something? or is my build just total garbage?

And if pali's have been nerfed that hard, what should I roll to have a totally breezy level up with Asee Teph fun?

Monday, March 27th 2017, 7:03pm

aspect-locked rubies make it for some classes hard to have fun in AT (paladin not however)

psi warrior & healer seem especially fun for AT, but paladin too!

concentrate on the 2 aoe attacks with the dot and the basic strike as a filler for cd time, thats what gave me many funny hours in AT with paladin
base for it was something like this, as an idea of what im talking about
http://pts.allodswiki.ru/calc#!7!313...3…g/VSGSCEKGB!a/B

This post has been edited 4 times, last edit by "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" (Mar 27th 2017, 7:17pm)

Rate this thread