You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, April 18th 2014, 4:04am

[Subscription] Guild Corrupt duplicated on the Dominion list (duplicate Realgar too ?!? )

Hello,

Was just randomly looking through Dominion list and noticed a duplicated guild there, as can be seen on the screenshot. Also it seems that all other guilds which were below were pushed down the stack rank as well .

Does this mean that Realgar gain was duplicated for this guild too , and other guild also received less ? This would be totally unacceptable and needs to be looked into immediately.

Cheers,

Daex
Guild Leader of Anger Management

Friday, April 18th 2014, 5:15am

Don't really think that's the same guild. For example, on the f2p server we have Reborn and Reborn #### (some number) one is league and one is empire. It's what happened when the servers were merged and guilds had the same name on different servers.
Athenna - Ascendancy

Friday, April 18th 2014, 5:48am

Don't really think that's the same guild. For example, on the f2p server we have Reborn and Reborn #### (some number) one is league and one is empire. It's what happened when the servers were merged and guilds had the same name on different servers.
I know the positions of Domi . This Corrupt 3540 is an aberration . You can notice they have same points as the "real" Corrupt . I don't have a screenshot to prove the rankings from Sunday but I know for fact this Corrupt 3540 was not there.

Friday, April 18th 2014, 6:27am

Alafff

Intermediate

In fact this guild wasn't even here before Wednesday dominion , i think it popped on Tuesday
Sigmar 95 Demonist Officer of Legacy (Empire / P2P
Also HolyCurves , Malagor , Seya ,Therrettih , MySQL , TheProdigy

Old character
Alaff (90 Warrior F2P)
Alaff (95 Warrior P2P)

Friday, April 18th 2014, 6:23pm

Can we have some official response on this please?

Friday, April 18th 2014, 7:35pm

Hi

I've not seen that before.
I have forwarded this to the team to to look into.
though given the time it is unlikely they can do much before Monday.

-W
The Sky Is Not The Limit, It Is Only The Genesis Of Dreams.
General InGame Rules|| Account Ownership Rules || Forum Code Of Conduct|| Signature Rules

Tuesday, April 22nd 2014, 1:44am

homerosi

Intermediate

No Daex we r not abusing this it's just a bugg, and ofc I wish we got double realgar haha XD but it showed up somehow during the week and everybody tought it was a stupid troll, but if you look at the points they had the same points so kinda weird. You also forgot to mention that guild wasn't in the ranking for the whole week.
MMOseppe peace out! 8o

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "homerosi" (Apr 22nd 2014, 1:57am)

Tuesday, April 22nd 2014, 4:23pm

Blesnar

Trainee

u know what's even more funnier....that i already send the ticket to support team about this... and i send it as soon as i sow it....

The wounds will heal but Broken bones stay marked forever!!

Tuesday, April 22nd 2014, 6:18pm

homerosi

Intermediate

GM, now even Alliance is attacking this guild with no players... Free realgar much?
MMOseppe peace out! 8o

Tuesday, April 22nd 2014, 6:22pm

Achilles

Intermediate

GM, now even Alliance is attacking this guild with no players... Free realgar much?

Yup. free realgar for alliance, GMs, remove 'Corrupt 350' from dominion rankings before raid dominion tomorrow, such BS if Alliance get free realgar...
Achilles | Mage | Avarice
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▌───────────────────────────────▐
▌█▀█─█─█─▀█▀─▀█▀─█─█─█─█─█▀█─▀█▀▐
▌█▀▄─█─█──█───█──█▀█─█─█─█▀▄──█─▐
▌▀▀▀─▀▀▀──▀───▀──▀─▀─▀▀▀─▀─▀──▀─▐
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Wednesday, April 23rd 2014, 2:18pm

Achilles

Intermediate

Hi

-W

With all due respect, it seems unlikely 'they' will do anything at all, it's been what? Over a week now. and still, not a single comment on the situation so yeah, forgive me if i'm wrong, but it seems to me that not a single fuck is given.
Achilles | Mage | Avarice
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▌█▀█─█─█─▀█▀─▀█▀─█─█─█─█─█▀█─▀█▀▐
▌█▀▄─█─█──█───█──█▀█─█─█─█▀▄──█─▐
▌▀▀▀─▀▀▀──▀───▀──▀─▀─▀▀▀─▀─▀──▀─▐
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Wednesday, April 23rd 2014, 4:12pm

Hi

-W

With all due respect, it seems unlikely 'they' will do anything at all, it's been what? Over a week now. and still, not a single comment on the situation so yeah, forgive me if i'm wrong, but it seems to me that not a single fuck is given.

Sorry but its being looked into.. I emailed the information to my boss that night (with it being nearly midnight on a Friday where he was)
He forwarded it onto the Development Team to investigate and fix either on that night, or on Monday morning.
Just because it takes some time to find the problem and actually fix the issue, does not mean nothing is being done about it.
Any code developer can tell you how difficult it can be finding what causes some issues, now imagine something as complex as Allods.. thats a LOT of code with a LOT of potential causes for the problems.. its not just a 5 minute issue..
The Sky Is Not The Limit, It Is Only The Genesis Of Dreams.
General InGame Rules|| Account Ownership Rules || Forum Code Of Conduct|| Signature Rules

Rate this thread