You are not logged in.

Wednesday, March 29th 2017, 1:43pm

Gavoo

Beginner

• "Gavoo" started this thread

In Search of 8.0 PvE & PvP warrior builds!

I cannot seem to find a build that does good dps for PvE or PvP that's up to date for warrior. Please help! ?(
Gavoo - lv 75 Orc Warrior
illkms - lv75 Aiodos Healer
itzGav - lv 65 Orc Paladin
Jaybay - lv 23 Xadaganian Mage

Wednesday, March 29th 2017, 2:36pm

Gavoo

Beginner

this is still relevant and just needs minor tweaks:
https://allods.my.com/forum/index.php?page=Thread&threadID=10556
Thank you! what would the minor tweaks be? It's been years since I've played warriors so I'm not entirely sure on what is good anymore :( :S

Wednesday, March 29th 2017, 2:37pm

Gavoo

Beginner

@ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER
Thank you! What would the minor tweaks be? I haven't played warrior in a long time so I'm unsure of what is good these days...

Wednesday, March 29th 2017, 4:12pm

1 - the prolong cd thing is gone so no need for the rubies that caused it
2 - better get slowdown by whirlwind attack 1st grid ruby (you dont need "regular" attack, just whirlwind and Treacherous Strike)
3 - get jagged slice and the ruby for wounds by it - this way you can almost constantly make the healer heal less (debuff from Treacherous Strike!) and recieve less healing (from wounds!) so he will die fast; along with kick kd and headbutt kd and the dragontear stunlock skill you can effectively hinder the healer giving love to the fellow players because he is busy staying alive himself or CCed and cant do sh**

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" (Mar 29th 2017, 4:20pm)

Thursday, March 30th 2017, 12:47pm

Thursday, March 30th 2017, 1:16pm

the above PVE rotation "wastes" some combatadvantage and the initial strikes wont be critical due to no bleeding effect; i would rather use this

the aoe will not crit without the blood harvest so its worth to 1st activate bloodharvest

Thursday, March 30th 2017, 5:10pm

Nandita

Intermediate

the above PVE rotation "wastes" some combatadvantage and the initial strikes wont be critical due to no bleeding effect; i would rather use this

the aoe will not crit without the blood harvest so its worth to 1st activate bloodharvest

Basic PVE build ...

--> Basic <---

To give new Players an idea how the Warrior can work...

Thursday, March 30th 2017, 6:27pm

Gavoo,
Nandita and AOP have given you a couple good suggestions here on basic build along with some ideas on rotation. For stats I personally run mainly Determination and Critical Damage along with a little Brutality and Bloodlust for PvE. Of course you need the Vitality as well. That's just me. Others may disagree with that. Back to the rotation thing. My suggestion is to take the advice you've been given, make the build, download LghtDPS meter, and go find a test dummy and check your dps to see what rotation works for you. It's all about what you feel comfortable with, so try it and find your groove. What works for you may not work for others or vice versa. Hope you to see you in game.

Friday, March 31st 2017, 11:23pm

Quoted from "Nandita"

most important part, of course, is the "Lucky gibberling" underwear
this is awesome and made me laugh hard, thanks for this :)

Sunday, April 23rd 2017, 4:04am

Basic PVE build ...

--> Basic <---

kek

over 9000 hours in MSPAINT