You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, March 17th 2014, 10:16pm

• "cocotheraideur" started this thread

plugin for traduction

Hello,

With this new European forum which is a great initiative I find
we will end up with messages in French, English and German.

I do not know if it was provided by our friends the developers in any case being myself developer,
I know it is possible to create a small plugin or template configurable using google translate or any other site trad
so as to gain time in the message translations in three languages.

This would avoid to constantly cut and paste all the messages one by one on another web page and faciliterais communication
within the whole European community.

Otherwise another solution, PM Teppish for English lessons! : p

give your opinions on this idea. ====> Troll shut up thank you.

Monday, March 17th 2014, 10:29pm

I, myself, use Google Chrome, and I can translate a page written in French or German by using the built-in translator (powered by Google Translate, of course). Even if the translation is not very good, most of the times I can understand the message :) I've been doing this a lot on the russian forums.

I think the idea is good, to have an option on each post to translate it to another language.

Monday, March 17th 2014, 10:29pm

• "cocotheraideur" started this thread

Yes it is not a good translator but for a start it is better than nothing,
then why not work on something more relevant.

Monday, March 17th 2014, 11:44pm

Google Chrome translates pages for me right away without the need to copy paste into google translator.... Now if you are reffering to a plugin within game than that will only be possible if the API allows it, otherwise you could code a semi good translator via OCR.
Name: Kappa Server: Evolution Faction: Empire Guild: Ascendancy (Nezeb)

Discord: Kappa#0262

Twitch

YouTube

Tuesday, March 18th 2014, 12:15am

Not a Google Chrome fan, but it's really useful here ;(.
Having a translation plugin in the forums will save us quite some time and nerves. I already see topics being opened in all three sections with discussions referencing each others threads in different sections of the forums (as one might speak all 3 languages, some only 2);tbh it is already happening with this thread.

About the game itself: Good luck finding a translation engine that understands that gibberish some players are talking. Let's hope something is added to the forums (so that I can keep using FF), even if it's just a link below each thread linking to a google-translation of choice.

Tuesday, March 18th 2014, 7:04am

The API of the game does not support this. We can't connect from the game to an outside service (a website) using the API offered.

Tuesday, March 18th 2014, 12:13pm

Oriax

Beginner

I think it would be great to have something like this... cant speak one word of french =(

Tuesday, March 18th 2014, 12:16pm

dragonsvk8

Intermediate

I think it would be great to have something like this... cant speak one word of french =(
oui
Back and rolling on 6.0!

My Youtube Channel
Summoner PvP guide 5.0.0

Tuesday, March 18th 2014, 12:24pm

ImaMania

Trainee

Quoted from "Oriax"
oui
mdr :D

Tuesday, March 18th 2014, 12:25pm

Oriax

Beginner

oui

<3 dracias