You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, April 18th 2014, 7:08pm

Lioo

Professional

• "Lioo" started this thread

Occupation: Software Developer, Allods Online Moderator, Cloud Pirates Moderator

MoS as guild PvE "battleground"

Hey, (let’s see my English transaltion try ^^ )
In the weekly Dominion guilds fights against in a PvP battle.
And I want see a PvE instance to the PvE instance as guild contention.
For an example the mausoleum of sparks:
Guilds can fight there against a wave of mobs, which are different to the waves from the normal MoS, cuz else some guilds have some advantages.

I can guess these systems:
1) At set hours (expl. every 20/30min) the guilds have to be prepared to send into the fight inside the mausoleum after a short prepare time of 1-3mins before >one< wave.
The first wave, a very easy wave, the second bit catchier, ‘till the last wave, which is very, very hard and complicated.
Points will earned for each cleared wave depending on the difficulty level minus the taken time.
The fastest guild will so earn the most points. If a group don’t clear a wave, cuz al party member died, they will earn points for each percent which’s cleared.

Let overview this system:
6 waves every 20mins composed of 10-15min fight + 5-10min break between each wave
Points for the percentage of amount of cleared wave minus taken time
Expl.: Points for the cleared waves
Wave 1 100p
Wave 2 150p
Wave 3 350p
Wave 4 600p
Wave 5 850p
Wave 6 1200p
Then the points divided by the taken time (in seconds) divided by 100
Expl.: for wave 4 we need 8mins (480secs) we earn 600 / ( 480 / 100 ) = 125p
If we don’t survive this wave we will earn the percentage of amount what we have cleared for example we get the Boss to 20% then we have cleared 80% of this wave (or how the wave mechanic works), so we have to multiply the point with 0.8 so we earn in this case 100p.

2) Another system could be:
It exist a time permitted maybe 1h or 45min, in there the groups are uninterrupted in fight against the waves of mobs. It starts easy and will be harder and harder ‘till the end. But also here every time other wave mechanics. Every spawned mob belongs difficulty level for which you will earned different points. At the end will the points u have earned multiply by a thousandth part of the seconds which you have survive.
Example:
Rank 1 Mob : 1p
Rank 2 Mob : 3p
Rank 3 Mob : 5p
Rank 4 Mob : 7p
Rank 5 Mob : 15p
Rank 6 Mob : 40p
All in all you could earn f.expl. 500 points and you have survive one hour (3600s = * 3.6) so it results that u will get 1800 points. After 30min break it follow another round (to get 2h).

3) And the third system I guess
One wave (of four) take 30min and after each killed mob wil some more mobs spawn. As the second system, from each mob you will earn points ‘til the time is over or the group died. Cuz it will be harder after each killed mob, the survived time will stronger multiply by the earned points.
Example: we earn 250points abd survive 20minutes, so we earn 250 * ((( 20 * 60 = 15600) ^2 ) / 100k) = 3600 points

The actual earned points could be located where the actual points are located from witch’s hollow, dominion, desert farm or whatever and simultaneously in 10sec refresh intervals in the guild rank list.

The normal MoS could be remove from the isle of revelation (or however the isle is called =) and could be add as weekly battleground with 3 keys like maze. Also would it be nice if current MoS rank is shown under the PvP-Wins to make it more transparent.

Conclusion:
Why this all? I’m not a PvP junkie… Im a PvE biatch, although im male... never mind … elso someone complain xD well, I hope you all know what I want to say ^^ For ppl. like me it would be give a nice variety from the whole PvP-battlegrounds. In my opinion you could remove the limit of 3 keys per week from the normal MoS which will added as Battleground like witch’s hollow or desert farm. ^-^
Forum Code Of ConductGeneral Game RulesAccount Ownership RulesSupport Staff

• Subscribe to my Gaming or Anime YouTube Channel • Visit me on MAL

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Lioo" (Apr 19th 2014, 1:23am)

Rate this thread