You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, March 30th 2017, 10:02am

dragagon

Unregistered

mass inviting possibility

So I came on this when doing low and med level astrals. after having to reinv every player after a run, doing about 10000 runs to level all my reincs, kinda starts to be annoying. So i started thinking about mass invite. for example the /inv [name] command but maybe making it possible for doing so multiple times on a single chat line? So that we'd only have to copy paste a full line of /inv [name] /inv [name] /inv [na... etc for all the players, and we can simply copy paste it. Or some button or addon to reinv the last 6/12/24 players from your last party/raid.

So my suggestion here is to make something work so that players can mass invite players without having to invite ppl 1 by 1. also maybe a guild button to mass invite all guildies for dominions etc would be great. thanks in advance and I hope to see this going!
~Draga

EDIT: game ArcheAge is a good example of having these features if (addon) devs need help/info.

Thursday, March 30th 2017, 2:08pm

even better would be a queuing system like we have for normal astral, just ctrl M join and once all are there it starts...

Thursday, March 30th 2017, 6:14pm

Buuhuu

Intermediate

Hello,

this functionality you are describing could be implemented by addons.
For your use case with the astral allod there are 2 possible addons, which could be used:

Direct way (you are triggering the invite):
ConstParty - There you can adjust the names you want to invite in the config.txt file in the addon folder. Save the file and reload the addon. With one click you can now invite all members in your memberlist. And you can even exchange those members with the ones from the exchangeMember list :)

For example:

Spoiler Spoiler

Source code

----------------------------------------------------------
-- Список конст группы
----------------------------------------------------------
Global ( "spisok",{
{"Nekrophobia"},
{"Buuhuu"},
{"Member3"},
{"Member4"},
{"Member5"},
-- Exchangeable Characters:
{"ExchangeMember1"},
{"ExchangeMember2"},
{"ExchangeMember3"},
{"AndSoOn"},
})

The second possibility is the indirect way (players request for invite):
AutoAcceptInvite - This way players can whisper you a "++" and get invited from you. So you don't need to invite everybody by yourself, people can trigger the invite for themselves by whispering you.
Though don't forget that auto accept invite also lets you well... auto accept invites, if you turned it on ;)
BAUA POWA!