You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, April 19th 2014, 1:45am

About PMB

So as the title says I'm wondering if we can only do the forum post for the PMB entry or can we make a WIX page or a PDF file and just link it on the forum? Because 1 post on the forum is limited to 10k letters and when I do it it will take me at least 3-4 posts in the same topic to say everything that I want to say. So the question is this, are we supposed to do the 3-4 post thing only or can we do something outside of the forum and then just link it there?
Fiddler - Bard - Avarice
Kulha - Warrior - Avarice

Saturday, April 19th 2014, 12:57pm

Hi Mamojebac.

Thank you for your interest in the Pimp My Build event. It's sad that there is a 10 000 characters limit to a post, but other than that, this forum offers a lot of possibilities, so we will only accept forum posts as entries.
If your entry exceeds 10 000 characters, you can create additional "reserved" posts in your thread (no more than 3), that you can later (but not after the deadline) edit.

Zurion

Edit: I made a tiny mistake there. There is no post limit. I'm so sorry if you had a big guide and you had to make it fit in 4 posts.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Zurion" (May 2nd 2014, 11:00am)

Saturday, April 19th 2014, 4:07pm

dragonsvk8

Intermediate

only forum post ? nice event then
Back and rolling on 6.0!

My Youtube Channel
Summoner PvP guide 5.0.0

Saturday, April 19th 2014, 4:10pm

Hi Mamojebac.

Thank you for your interest in the Pimp My Build event. It's sad that there is a 10 000 characters limit to a post, but other than that, this forum offers a lot of possibilities, so we will only accept forum posts as entries.
If your entry exceeds 10 000 characters, you can create additional "reserved" posts in your thread (no more than 3), that you can later (but not after the deadline) edit.

Zurion
Good to know.
For glory.

Saturday, April 19th 2014, 4:48pm

only forum post ? nice event then

Probably it's no longer about the visual side and more about actual competence and game/class knowledge.

Saturday, April 19th 2014, 5:02pm

And if they want to translate the winning guides, these shiny flash pages(and some pdfs) might be a deal breaker.

Saturday, April 19th 2014, 6:13pm

dragonsvk8

Intermediate

could just make visual side not counted in rakings of guide..anyways doesent matter I guess
Back and rolling on 6.0!

My Youtube Channel
Summoner PvP guide 5.0.0

Used tags

PMB Pimp My Build

Rate this thread