You are not logged in.

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 10:07pm

Dragagon_old

Unregistered

So I thought that maybe I had entered a wrong password. I tried to reset it but then I got the message my email address was invalid. But when I try to use my email address to sign up it says I am already registered which is the case since I did that yesterday. So how come my email is still invalid?

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 10:07pm

Dragagon_old

Unregistered

Just relax. It seems the patch is still in progress. If you log into novograd don't leave through tele's cuz youll get the 'hold on a sec im still patching your game' screen again, which takes a bit. If you did not 'transfer acouunt' from the FORMER allods websites (not the bugged launcher that doesn do anything) then you have not transfered your account. after you transfer you still have to download the new launcher. I just downloaded the whole game again cuz it is wayyyy shorter than adding a new launcher to your old game.
please tell me where to find this fully game download button.
cause screw this, I gonna download the whole game again like I'm, a new player
Go to the home screen from this forum of this website. at the top left there is a download option. press that and it will say somehting like 'click here if you already downloaded the game and don't press that. just press start download and it will give you an Allods Online (EN) shortcut after the 50ish minutes it takes to DL. it will say '4 hrs blah blah blah' just wait til like 40% and you will see a dramatic drop in the time. see you in game XD

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 10:08pm

Don't know if it can help:

Stayed stucked at 92% since 1hr. I closed the game.

Then i went in the allods folder and double clicked on the AOgame.exe

Then it said that my firewall was blocking the downloading of some files. I clicked on the authorisation button for unlocking the firewall.

Then relaunched the game (via AOgame.exe or launcher), and finally logged in.

PS: i'm from NA server but found my characters on New Frontier

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 10:16pm

Dragagon_old

Unregistered

So I thought that maybe I had entered a wrong password. I tried to reset it but then I got the message my email address was invalid. But when I try to use my email address to sign up it says I am already registered which is the case since I did that yesterday. So how come my email is still invalid?
Check you mail for that email for a validation.

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 10:29pm

Dragagon_old

Unregistered

Don't know if it can help:

Stayed stucked at 92% since 1hr. I closed the game.

Then i went in the allods folder and double clicked on the AOgame.exe

Then it said that my firewall was blocking the downloading of some files. I clicked on the authorisation button for unlocking the firewall.

Then relaunched the game (via AOgame.exe or launcher), and finally logged in.

PS: i'm from NA server but found my characters on New Frontier
My AOgame.exe gives and error but what i did to log in was changed the options to the lowest setting and resolution to 800X600 and it zipped from 0% to 100% in less then a second.

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 10:32pm

Molinqx

Check you mail for that email for a validation.
I've never received that email. I managed to transfer a different account that I had. So I still find it odd why it didnt work with my main account.

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 11:33pm

Dragagon_old

Unregistered

It's quite messed up still - people who had successfully transferred their accts never got any confirmation e-mails and cannot log in now even-though they are in fact registered. Maybe it's something about their IP that the database is having problems with because registering a new acct will incur the same problem. So right now not much to do except to wait for things to get sorted out <.< Would be nice if a CM would show up and say something about this.

Thursday, March 20th 2014, 3:43am

problem of new patch

this my step
dont knoow after it
videorobber has attached the following images:
  • Untitled.jpg
  • Untitled1.jpg
  • Untitled2.jpg

Rate this thread