You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, April 6th 2017, 4:13pm

Allods EU?

I havent been playing allods in a while now and some things have changed :D so are there US and EU servers or is it a big one?if they are separated, is this US or EU one?

Thursday, April 6th 2017, 4:28pm

Xtagadax

Beginner

I havent been playing allods in a while now and some things have changed :D so are there US and EU servers or is it a big one?if they are separated, is this US or EU one?
The servers have merged to one : New Frontier. It regroup EU, US, Turkish, and Brazilien servers population. The server is still F2P.

The second server is a server P2P.

Thursday, April 6th 2017, 4:44pm

The servers have merged to one : New Frontier. It regroup EU, US, Turkish, and Brazilien servers population. The server is still F2P.

The second server is a server P2P.
p2p? what's the difference between f2p and p2p servers? ?(

Thursday, April 6th 2017, 6:36pm

p2p = empty server and no lag
f2p = u can enjoy with ur money.

Thursday, April 6th 2017, 7:53pm

here is a detailed, however maybe a bit outdated list about the differences:
http://allods.my.com/forum/index.php?pag…d&threadID=7017

main diference is that free server = pay what you want and the other is pay a fixed amount
free server has more items, paymentserver has less and those who exist has everyone, so there is less option to become totally superior -> more "balance" and "equality" for those who like this

free server has significantly more players; paymentserver is a ghosttown according to many players
you can see yourself, when you make a new account you automatically have a few free days

Friday, April 7th 2017, 7:36pm

p2p = empty server and no lag
f2p = u can enjoy with ur money.
I would say

p2p = not inofe player but you dont have to pay for to be strong
f2p = not exactly crowded but you have to pay for to be strong

F2P Sunucusu Piranalar Birliği Define Avcısı