You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, April 19th 2014, 6:20pm

homerosi

Intermediate

• "homerosi" started this thread

[PMB] pimp my build entry from mmoseppe

Here is my entery for the pimp my build event: http://langbeenseppe.wix.com/mmoseppe

In normal words:

Hello my name is mmoseppe (Corrupt) and I am a healer on the p2p server called smuggler paradise. I made this guide for people that want some help or would like to know how a healer works. In this guide I will tell you how I play the healer class in PvE, like a BAWS.

[b]Talent Tree(PvE)
Cleansing flame rank 2: We won't be using this skill often it's just some extra damage but rank 2 is used to open next part.

Devoted plea and refreshing light rank 3: These are our heals if we people need some small heals or when you run out of fanaticism.

Master of aspect rank 2/3: This talent opens the aspect of mercy at rank 2 and the aspect of rage at rank 3. You can keep it on rank 2 and put the rest of the talents also on Heavenly smite if you want some more aoe cc for your party.

Perpetual healing rank 3: This will be our heal over time so rank 3 is a must.

Holy rejuvenation/healing rank 3: Our main heal skill, cast time is long but when you have fanaticism effects it will cast instant with aspect of mercy on and will heal a great amount to the target.

Holy shield rank 3: Makes you immune to all damage for 10 seconds and has a 2 minute cooldown on rank 3 (can be further decreased with rubies). Very useful in sticky situations.

Blind faith rank 3: Usefull cc that slows and blinds the target for 5 seconds and has a cooldown of only 30 seconds.

Purification rank 3: Cleanses 1 bad effect from a friendly target, has no cooldown on rank 3 and only 1,5 second cast time.
[/b]

[b]Holy blast tree:
Circle of healing: A must for any healer, this is our AoE heal. It's range is 20 yards and heals everyone within that reach from you.

Unshakeable faith rank 4: Increases your proficiency by 12%, very useful rubies (4 of them).

Deep concentration rank 3: These rubies decrease the cooldown on holy shield by 45% this makes it easier for healers to use the shield when needed, because of lower cooldown.

Angelic grace rank 3: Lower the manacost of your refreshing light by 15%.

Power of the pure rank 3: Increases the effectiveness of your holy spells by 9% thus boosting your heals which are holy.

Fanatic tree:
Unbending Will rank 3: Grants you a 15% increased chance to enter a state of fanaticism.

Brilliant faith rank 3: Everytime a fanaticism effect is gained, a random party member will get healed. Passive heals are a nice boost!

Ray of hope rank 3: The rubies increase the heals on yourself when your health drops below 50%, they have no explanation on them at the moment but they work.

Hold in contempt: Cc that silences the target for 6 seconds. Good on packs with casters, makes your party take less damage.

Divine Instincts rank 3: Increases your block chance by 15% and reduces movement control effects duration on yourself.[/b]
[b]Cleansing flame tree:
Divine foresight: Places a buff on you or your teammate that will heal you when this person drops bellow 35% health.

True faith rank 3: Increases the healing done by holy healing with 30% and lowers the cooldown of divine prayer with 30%.

Valiant guardian rank 2: Increases your willpower by 8 and grants you the use of sacred word on targets when you have the aspect of light on.

Illuminated mind rank 3: Increases your vigor by 9%.

Surge of faith rank 3: Increases the effect of your perpetual healing by 15%.

Enlightenment rank 3: Increases determination by 9%.

Entreaty: Selfheal, aspect of light or mercy is needed for this.

Sacred blessing rank 3: Grants holy healing a 50% chance to put a HoT on the target for 10 seconds.

Strengthening heal rank 3: Your divine prayer has a 100% chance to dispel fear/knockdown and stun and also makes the target immun to those for 5 seconds.

Inquisitor rank 3: Increases effectiveness of divine prayer/holy healing and refreshing light by 9% on players that use energy.

Divine infusion rank 3: Increases the critical effect of perpetual healing by 30% (bigger crits).

Holy advantage rank 3: Reduces the manacost of perpetual healing, these rubies save you alot of money.
[/b]

[b]ROTATIONS:

Turn on aspect of mercy and precast holy healing.
Start with using divine forsight on your tank or if this tank doesn't take too many damage a player that actully does.
Use perpetual healing on the tank if he loses HP and heal people that lost some with refreshing light.
If people don't get hit hard stack up your fanatisicm and use refreshing light to heal or perpetual healing (never use perpetual on more than 3 targets or your mana will drop fast).
If someone starts losing HP fast or drops under 40-50% start using holy healing with the instant casts from fanaticism, put perpetual on that target and if he starts dropping really low cast a divine prayer in between.
If the whole party loses health like a boss that has a party dot, use a circle of healing to get your group back in the game!

Reincarnations:
For a healer that only heals there are only 2 possible usefull reincarnations:

Shaman --> Balance for extra heals
Mage --> Barriers / flash

STATS (based on p2p first sectors):
Bloodlust: in my opinion kinda useless for a healer so 5-10
Brutallity: 30-35
Proficiency: 40+
Determination: 20-25, but this is more usefull in pvp imo

I hope you enjoyed my guide, if you have questions feel free to contact me on this server or on guildportal. This was my build, it's perfect for me and I love to play healer with it! Peace out.
[/b]
MMOseppe peace out! 8o

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "homerosi" (Apr 22nd 2014, 11:34pm)

Saturday, April 19th 2014, 6:38pm

Extern links do not count. you have to use the forum!

Sunday, April 20th 2014, 9:11am

homerosi

Intermediate

Despite the fact that these links won't count and or will not be able to participate.
You can always go and have a look on it, because I put some effort in this and would've like to share it anyway.
Thank you
MMOseppe peace out! 8o

Sunday, April 20th 2014, 6:20pm

Oracle

Intermediate

Unfortunately you have a few of the rubies with wrong descriptions. Ray of Hope only works in Aspects of Light and Rage so it is useless in a Heal spec now. Divine Instincts increases your Vitality by 5/10/15, and no longer affects block chance. You have rank 1 Holy Avenger, that now increases the critical strike chance of Holy Rage which you also don't have in your Heal Build. Angelic Grace reduces mana cost of ALL spells now too :)

Check this thread for the correct translations :)

Monday, April 21st 2014, 12:53pm

homerosi

Intermediate

Unfortunately you have a few of the rubies with wrong descriptions. Ray of Hope only works in Aspects of Light and Rage so it is useless in a Heal spec now. Divine Instincts increases your Vitality by 5/10/15, and no longer affects block chance. You have rank 1 Holy Avenger, that now increases the critical strike chance of Holy Rage which you also don't have in your Heal Build. Angelic Grace reduces mana cost of ALL spells now too :)

Check this thread for the correct translations :)

Thanks for letting me know, was thinkin bout the ray of hope before ye. Always nice to see some rubies trolling you.
MMOseppe peace out! 8o