You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, April 19th 2014, 7:58pm

goodbye

I am done with this game. I want to say thank you to everyone from the NA server. Even though our server was low populated, it was still playable and fun. Things still pop like aod, wh, df, and jc. But now with population increase and the ridiculous time change, I would take back the old server with the low population any day.

I want to especially thanks everyone from doom and disturbed for what you have done for me.

meslow

Saturday, April 19th 2014, 10:24pm

Bye Mes ;( ;( ya new raid times suck for NA, especially PST players like yourself. Have fun in whatever game you decide to play :thumbsup:

Saturday, April 19th 2014, 10:35pm

cya mate, as an NA player, i also would of prefer old NA server with low population than new merged one.

Sunday, April 20th 2014, 11:19am

All the best to you Mes, have fun in whatever you do next.

-Phren "HelloKittyIslanAdventure" Ology

Sunday, April 20th 2014, 8:44pm

Monday, April 21st 2014, 12:30am

reeah19

Intermediate

totally wrong, the was no voting, tho the server had alot of EU players so for us this is good now... for US time zones its terrible tho
Fireofdeath -70 - demonologist
Puffypuf - 65 - furball warden
Rensy - 65 - paladin
Akyrra - 70 - psionicist healer
Turquiose - 60 - bard
Springfull - 60 - mage
FoxBee - 31 warden

Monday, April 21st 2014, 12:56am

Good luck in any other games or your future :)

Correct me please if I'm wrong : Didn't the majority of NA players vote for the merge ? And made threads in Forum and so on ?
That's just what I saw/heard, can be totally wrong though.

Since when does voting for the merge = voting for all events to be at times that are inaccessible to NA players Mr. Fake Mod?

First of all, i suggest you go check out this page: http://en.allods.com/forum/index.php?page=Team
If he actually was a fake moderator, he wouldn't been listed their with the title "Moderator". And secondly, he only asked if people voted in favor for the merge to happen on the NA forums. He never said or claimed that voting for a server merge is also voting for "inaccessible event times". Don't put words into people's sayings because you think they said that. Just focus on what people are saying on their comments, don't start playing with your mind and accuse people of things you thought they said. Think about that ;)

Monday, April 21st 2014, 3:29am

First of all, i suggest you go check out this page: http://en.allods.com/forum/index.php?page=Team
If he actually was a fake moderator, he wouldn't been listed their with the title "Moderator". And secondly, he only asked if people voted in favor for the merge to happen on the NA forums. He never said or claimed that voting for a server merge is also voting for "inaccessible event times". Don't put words into people's sayings because you think they said that. Just focus on what people are saying on their comments, don't start playing with your mind and accuse people of things you thought they said. Think about that ;)

They haven't done the whole "get community elected forum mods" thing yet for this version, he only has the title from EU version that they haven't yet removed.

This is brought to you by "the more you know the less wrong you will always be". :thumbsup:

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "metallix6" (Apr 22nd 2014, 11:26pm)

Monday, April 21st 2014, 4:02am

Xaraman

Trainee

http://en.allods.com/forum/index.php?page=Team

The more everyone else knows, the more wrong you will be ;)

Now, STFU, go play the game and stop moaning.

Love your stuff.

Monday, April 21st 2014, 4:03am

They haven't done the whole "get community elected forum mods" thing yet for this version, he only has the title from EU version that they haven't yet removed.

This is brought to you by "the more you know the less wrong you will always be". :thumbsup:
He only has the title?! XDDDDD
Please allow me to laugh at your entire comment...if it was only a "title" like you claim it is...explain me how Teppisch could remove your silly comment of the topic?! :D When they set up the forums they could easily removed him as moderator a long time ago, but they didn't. Do you really think its an error and that they are gonna remove him as moderator sooner or later dear metallix6?! If so, have lots of fun in your world of fantasy mister "knows it all so good and is less wrong" :D Besides who said they are gonna do the "get community elected forum mods"?! Maybe they are happy with the mods they currently have now. Again, you are seeing ghosts when there isn't one. :D

Brought to you by "common sense" :thumbsup:
@Mods: sorry for the off topic messages, i promise this is the last one from my part. I just couldn't resist laughing and commenting to mister knowledge :D

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Mortilion" (Apr 21st 2014, 4:13am)

Monday, April 21st 2014, 5:47am

rozetri

Intermediate

You can't play Allods when all of the daily events are localized for a timezone where you cannot attend. It was bullshit for the EU players on the NA server and it's bullshit for the NA players on the merged server. We're not playing. We're suffering through.

Also, best of luck to you, Mes. You were fun to play beside.
IGN: Rozetri
Class: Xadaganian Great Avenger - Lv.75
Guild: Ascendancy (Valiance)
Server: New Frontier (Tensess)
Ship: IndigoSky

Monday, April 21st 2014, 7:14am

yur a play beside

also I don't believe we ever got voted although most people wanted it considering when it was explained to us it was somewhat implied there would be a duality in timezones - i.e. if 1st race happens at 2 am it would happen again at 2 pm, dom would be 9 am and 9 pm etc.

That sounded amazing, more players yet being able to do the events we'd all grown accustomed to; now its pretty shitty because everythings inaccessible to NA essentially; whereas before at least some of it was accessible to EU players. i.e races 2:30pst race was 10:30 GMT, and then 2:30 am race is 10:30 am GMT

now for me every race is at well.. 2 am - 11 am x[ wtb a 11 pm one

Monday, April 21st 2014, 9:00am

[quote='Mortilion','index.php?page=Thread&postID=18133#post18133']Please allow me to laugh at your entire comment...if it was only a "title" like you claim it is...explain me how Teppisch could remove your silly comment of the topic?! [size=10] [/size]:D[size=8] [/size] When they set up the forums they could easily removed him as moderator a long time ago, but they didn't. Do you really think its an error and that they are gonna remove him as moderator sooner or later dear metallix6?! If so, have lots of fun in your world of fantasy mister "knows it all so good and is less wrong" :D Besides who said they are gonna do the "get community elected forum mods"?! Maybe they are happy with the mods they currently have now. Again, you are seeing ghosts when there isn't one. :D

Brought to you by "common sense" :thumbsup:
@Mods: sorry for the off topic messages, i promise this is the last one from my part. I just couldn't resist laughing and commenting to mister knowledge [size=10] [/size]:D[size=10] [/size][/quote]

Don't get what you're talking about, I see the post fine.

But the Error with Teppish is being taken care of as we speak. Gotta love friendly community managers. :love:

Monday, April 21st 2014, 12:29pm

Nyashiro

Intermediate

This past few posts are veri offtopic, so why not join in? :D

I don't see what's the problem with Teppisch being a mod, he's doing a good job at it and seems polite and helpful.
Blindoz
Blindos
Blintrez
And so on..

Monday, April 21st 2014, 1:05pm

I'm sorry you are leaving us.
We are aware that that it is not ideal for the NA players and we are trying to come up with a solution for this, but that is not as simple as it sounds as they need to find a way that pleases everyone, while not effecting the gameplay any further.

also to clarify the confusion:
Teppish IS part of out mod team.
this forum has nothing to do with any of the past communities, it was set up fresh for this server, so anyone that has access here is because they are part of the team and we GAVE them access.

but lets keep it on topic please ;)
any complaints about any moderators should go to me, or to the Community Manager for that language (Fayne (German), Reira (French) and Drakdish (Turkish))

-Wraith
The Sky Is Not The Limit, It Is Only The Genesis Of Dreams.
General InGame Rules|| Account Ownership Rules || Forum Code Of Conduct|| Signature Rules

Tuesday, April 22nd 2014, 1:17am

yur a play beside

also I don't believe we ever got voted although most people wanted it considering when it was explained to us it was somewhat implied there would be a duality in timezones - i.e. if 1st race happens at 2 am it would happen again at 2 pm, dom would be 9 am and 9 pm etc.

That sounded amazing, more players yet being able to do the events we'd all grown accustomed to; now its pretty shitty because everythings inaccessible to NA essentially; whereas before at least some of it was accessible to EU players. i.e races 2:30pst race was 10:30 GMT, and then 2:30 am race is 10:30 am GMT

I am in GMT-10, basically 12 hours off server (which I understand to be in GMT+2?) so ... PDT wouldn't be as bad.

Tuesday, April 22nd 2014, 11:51am

Hi
I am from Europe and played NA server since 40 patch went on all the AC, Raids, Dominions and more at crazy hours hard but if you enjoy the game you can endure
Sad to see you go Mes, Good Luck

Wednesday, April 23rd 2014, 12:03am

yur a play beside

I am in GMT-10, basically 12 hours off server (which I understand to be in GMT+2?) so ... PDT wouldn't be as bad.

true, I think the only benefit to having it 2h earlier would be having more night-time access to events as opposed to early morning access; but I guess both could be arguably bad for people who have work/schooling.

everything universal time zone pew pew

Wednesday, April 23rd 2014, 12:16am

What is the problem for us NA players after this merge? I just came back so I don't know the new times for what events that would make it unplayable for NA people.

The only complaint I have is the fact that everyone doesn't speak the same language anymore. English still seems dominant but I've had a few problems already trying to communicate with others. My new guild leader only knows about 3 english words; help, invite, and hello xD.
Goldberger - League Scout
Ginsberger - Imperial Warden

Wednesday, April 23rd 2014, 12:44am

GuessItsAmber

Intermediate

Good luck Meslow.

Good luck in any other games or your future :)

Correct me please if I'm wrong : Didn't the majority of NA players vote for the merge ? And made threads in Forum and so on ?
That's just what I saw/heard, can be totally wrong though.

I don't remember any voting for the merge. I do believe it was just sprung on us that it was happening although a lot of us saw it coming and were told it would never happen.

Even if there was a vote for it I am sure that every NA player would have thought that they would have had a time that would either be convenient for every region involved or at least have things open at 2 different times to make it convenient for all.

Pretty sad that everything is catered around EU and only EU (nothing against EU players). Serving Multi regions should mean catering to all regions not just one.