You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, March 21st 2014, 2:31pm

Oshi

Trainee

i got conqueror and i went mos like 4 times this last patch

Was gladiator pre merge even, and did only tops 57 waves i think
:) :) :)

Friday, March 21st 2014, 2:41pm

Anytime a merge ha happened on ru at the same time as a patch the titles always went to the highest party so there wasn't 2 sets of champions.

Honestly I dont mind it, the eu guys did well all season to stay ahead in gear and pushed out better waves than NA in the end so they deserved it.

@oshi: the other interesting side effect from this merge first thing was a lot of people that had gladiator pre merge end up gettin conq cause there were more people in the pool so the 5% of people that got conq became bigger so I'm sure that was an unexpected surprise to some stuck at gladiator all season :D

Friday, March 21st 2014, 2:41pm

Wabi

Trainee

Most people didnt get past 55, at least a lot didn't, since I remember several parties being on that for a while

Friday, March 21st 2014, 2:43pm

Oshi

Trainee

yeah :D

Well im happy i got the costume :D

Friday, March 21st 2014, 2:57pm

Haha yeah I would have loved champ costume but meh I took a break and was still in leggy glyphs so was hard to make a push for it again :P still got to 66 so that was cool.

I like the conq costume still though :)

On a side note does anyone know I I use the permanent conq can I choose what title to display or does it just override my old champ one?

Friday, March 21st 2014, 3:07pm

Wabi

Trainee

I prefer the conquerer one tbh, and nope, you'll get permanent Fearless Conquerer then, instead of your other one

Friday, March 21st 2014, 3:43pm

Glad I didn't use it then. We wrecked it that season so want to keep that for all the hard work :D

Friday, March 21st 2014, 7:50pm

Yuna

Trainee

Its normal just some mages did more waves than u on monday...SoS ppl are wearing temporary champions for this week still but my group has recieved permanent one since we did more waves than them on monday ^^
No, It's not normal, as this isnt even suppose to be able to happend, as you get a title as you will wear when you log in after patch, and you get rewards for the lower rank? makes no sence to me
It works like that i also had temporary mighty champion after i logged on 4.0.0 until i used my permanent one from mail
i also used that, Draci, and it didnt change
Yuna
Monsters Inc.
:love:

Friday, March 21st 2014, 9:00pm

dragonsvk8

Intermediate

It's quite weird though, when they merged the EU servers, there were several champions for each class and 20+ destroyer titles for some classes since they just added up all the titles and gave that amount, but that didn't happen for this merge, a shame for the people that worked hard for theirs :(
EU servers merged on 4.0.3 so it has nothing to do with titles coz ppl had them permanent after season ended on 4.0.0...when there was this test server i was still holding champion on Skrakan but after i logged on 4.0.0 merged test server i had only conqueror there coz someone had more waves than me on german/french/NA server..same thing happened to LT since some NA guys did 66 waves with 2 mages as i heard few months ago and he lost his rank to them
Back and rolling on 6.0!

My Youtube Channel
Summoner PvP guide 5.0.0

Friday, March 21st 2014, 9:03pm

dragonsvk8

Intermediate

Its normal just some mages did more waves than u on monday...SoS ppl are wearing temporary champions for this week still but my group has recieved permanent one since we did more waves than them on monday ^^
No, It's not normal, as this isnt even suppose to be able to happend, as you get a title as you will wear when you log in after patch, and you get rewards for the lower rank? makes no sence to me
It works like that i also had temporary mighty champion after i logged on 4.0.0 until i used my permanent one from mail
ur conqueror title ? Well it should apear once ur temporary one is gone after 1 week
Back and rolling on 6.0!

My Youtube Channel
Summoner PvP guide 5.0.0

Friday, March 21st 2014, 9:19pm

It's quite weird though, when they merged the EU servers, there were several champions for each class and 20+ destroyer titles for some classes since they just added up all the titles and gave that amount, but that didn't happen for this merge, a shame for the people that worked hard for theirs :(
EU servers merged on 4.0.3 so it has nothing to do with titles coz ppl had them permanent after season ended on 4.0.0...when there was this test server i was still holding champion on Skrakan but after i logged on 4.0.0 merged test server i had only conqueror there coz someone had more waves than me on german/french/NA server..same thing happened to LT since some NA guys did 66 waves with 2 mages as i heard few months ago and he lost his rank to them
Yeah we got 66 in mighty season and since patch happened before merge everyone got perma titles on the seperate servers and kept them after merge.

Friday, March 21st 2014, 9:40pm

Wabi

Trainee

Talking about the temporary titles, since I know of people being in the 20's with rank and having title, before they finally reset our mos.

Friday, March 21st 2014, 9:58pm

dragonsvk8

Intermediate

Talking about the temporary titles, since I know of people being in the 20's with rank and having title, before they finally reset our mos.
hmm not sure about this..after our mos reset coz of exploit there was alot less % of players counted for title maybe that was caused by less ppl doing it overall or something but worked bit diferrent for some reason
Back and rolling on 6.0!

My Youtube Channel
Summoner PvP guide 5.0.0

Friday, March 21st 2014, 10:00pm

Yuna

Trainee

ur conqueror title ? Well it should apear once ur temporary one is gone after 1 week
yeah i used it after i used the weekly one... and it didnt change like other ppl have :s ?(
Yuna
Monsters Inc.

Friday, March 21st 2014, 10:01pm

Wabi

Trainee

yeah i used it after i used the weekly one... and it didnt change like other ppl have :s ?(
I also used my perma one when I still had my temporary up, just hoping I'll see it monday..

Saturday, March 22nd 2014, 12:17am

Yuna

Trainee

I also used my perma one when I still had my temporary up, just hoping I'll see it monday..
same...
Yuna
Monsters Inc.

Saturday, March 22nd 2014, 11:47am

Oshi

Trainee

wow so many quotes of quoting quotes :D