You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 8:25pm

Janai

Beginner

• "Janai" started this thread

MoS Rewards.

So it seems that MoS rewards are bugged? Since I got a Destroyer title on me from before patch, and i got reward as Gladiator? the rank below Destroyer, i demand a explination and rewards. ty
Janai - Kanian Great Mage - Astralriders
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 8:36pm

Janai

Beginner

Why did he and not me receive these items?
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 8:51pm

wings ugly anyway.

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 8:52pm

That's not MoS wings, that's Winner's Wings, reward from Pimp My Build event..

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 8:57pm

Looks like no NA's will have a champ title lol. They did the merge first THEN the patch so no NA champ titles =( Good bye champ scout title I guess =( What probably happened is someone on NA servers had a higher wave then you. A couple mages made it to waves 66-68.
I do not answer to mods, only official staff on payroll

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 8:59pm

Janai

Beginner

If you watch the picture I'm clearly showing the costume, and not the wings.
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 9:35pm

Looks like your title got stolen on monday. You still have the challenge title under your name because of the mail on monday morning. I got permanent title, but it still displays: challenge title. Sorry to tell you, mate.

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 9:48pm

Fittkezo

Beginner

And how the hell are u guys getting into your account? mine says " wrong emial/pass " but its not.

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 10:15pm

dragonsvk8

Intermediate

Its normal just some mages did more waves than u on monday...SoS ppl are wearing temporary champions for this week still but my group has recieved permanent one since we did more waves than them on monday ^^
Back and rolling on 6.0!

My Youtube Channel
Summoner PvP guide 5.0.0

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 10:26pm

Janai

Beginner

Its normal just some mages did more waves than u on monday...SoS ppl are wearing temporary champions for this week still but my group has recieved permanent one since we did more waves than them on monday ^^
No, It's not normal, as this isnt even suppose to be able to happend, as you get a title as you will wear when you log in after patch, and you get rewards for the lower rank? makes no sence to me
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 10:28pm

The season officially ended at 5.0. So people still had time monday after title handouts to go to MOS and secure their title. You lost yours because other mages went on monday evening. You still have the title under your name because you got it from monday for 1 week, but you didnt get the rewards because you are not officially fearless destroyer anymore.

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 10:32pm

dragonsvk8

Intermediate

No, It's not normal, as this isnt even suppose to be able to happend, as you get a title as you will wear when you log in after patch, and you get rewards for the lower rank? makes no sence to me
It works like that i also had temporary mighty champion after i logged on 4.0.0 until i used my permanent one from mail
Back and rolling on 6.0!

My Youtube Channel
Summoner PvP guide 5.0.0

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 10:36pm

Janai

Beginner

It works like that i also had temporary mighty champion after i logged on 4.0.0 until i used my permanent one from mail
That made no sence to me, but okay
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 10:44pm

Bummer, guess a scout went above wave 47. Lost my champ =/
I do not answer to mods, only official staff on payroll

Thursday, March 20th 2014, 10:17pm

I feel like this should have been done differently. We competed hard to get that champ title on NA and now just to get it wiped because of a merge is unfair imo. Competing against a server we have nothing to do with and losing title because of that, bah!

Thursday, March 20th 2014, 10:18pm

tbh it was stupid what they did with mos. people who had title on sunday should of kept it before merge and so so. didn't have to merge then do the distribution. i dont see the problem of having that many perma titles out.

Friday, March 21st 2014, 1:19am

Friday, March 21st 2014, 12:00pm

Lunita

Beginner

I'd agree. You work so hard at something and it just gets stripped away. That many titles, with as large as the community is now and is getting, would just encourage others to dip their feet into MoS to make it that much more competitive. And i gotta say I agree with Nori. Distribution then merge.

Friday, March 21st 2014, 12:57pm

Voit

Beginner

what ussually happend was mos titles gives out and after that a server would be merged so in this case both NA and EU servers would get their orginal champions/destroyers etc etc awarded. they shud've thought this a little bit better over lol.

As far ur title LT(nice pic btw bro) mondaymorning on wave check u had enough waves, i think maeron told that if u would go mos on monday before the merge those waves would be taken in credit to see who would get champion title. so in this case lets say 2-5 would get destroyer some ppl just plain beat ur waves on the last day :( dont think anything can or will be done about this.
Normal person.

Friday, March 21st 2014, 2:29pm

Wabi

Trainee

It's quite weird though, when they merged the EU servers, there were several champions for each class and 20+ destroyer titles for some classes since they just added up all the titles and gave that amount, but that didn't happen for this merge, a shame for the people that worked hard for theirs :(