You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 8:25pm

Characters not found

After opening up the client, I can't find any of my previous characters, and it sends me to character creation.
I'm pretty sure I transferred everything correctly, so I don't get it. I hope it's just a glitch of opening day.

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 8:44pm

make sure u are loged in ut account and not on some alt new account u made on my.com but i didn't tested nothign yet just saying maybe u are on a new account so 0 chars
F2P(P2W) Murtalhas - Warden lvl 60 - imps
P2P (subs) Murtalhas - Mage lvl 60 - league

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 9:01pm

Honeypie

Beginner

Cant find ma characters too

Everything gone or what? Like Rekenber said: Transfered correctly the account. Logged in with the exact same password + email...

... and now im here to chose between league + empire -.-

.... oh and even better: Account name "Honeypie" is already taken and ma emailadress is already taken too but i cant log into that on .... gnarf! :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:
Honeypie .... currently searching his characters since the beginning of the patch.

Tank (needless to say more)

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 9:04pm

why are u even making post with other account if u are honeypie? for sure u are loged with a diferent acc if not maybe ppl should start sending tickets to see if Gms starts shows up
F2P(P2W) Murtalhas - Warden lvl 60 - imps
P2P (subs) Murtalhas - Mage lvl 60 - league

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 9:05pm

I also have no characters on my account

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 9:25pm

Fittkezo

Beginner

DAFUQ IS THIS SHIT? hope not its all gone, so many hours/days/weeks/moths & cash ive spend on my account.

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 9:57pm

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 9:59pm

If you created a My.com account AFTER merging, this will happen.

I strongly recommend logging out and waiting for confirmation from the new team
Have you tried turning it off and on again?

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 10:03pm

Zeiox

Beginner

Seem to be having the same problem. My download went fine but when I log in it says I have 0 characters and wants me to make a new one. :(

Zeionxx (Warrior) Tensess~Yul~Sihal <3

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 10:04pm

Seem to be having the same problem. My download went fine but when I log in it says I have 0 characters and wants me to make a new one. :(

Do not make one, log out, and have some patience.

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 10:05pm

Mm.. I'm having the same problem. :sleeping:
CharlesbrnsonxAnger Management

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 10:13pm

Sucks for you guys. I don't have the problem, because I just started over, but I hope this thread can help you. People in the replies have said how they got their characters back:
http://en.allods.com/forum/index.php?pag…ad&threadID=206
Colin Quinn Recipe for success/dinner. 1/2 cup of brass you know whats, a tablespoon of I don't give a care, and a pound of get off my back, jack!

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 10:19pm

Sucks for you guys. I don't have the problem, because I just started over, but I hope this thread can help you. People in the replies have said how they got their characters back:
http://en.allods.com/forum/index.php?pag…ad&threadID=206The replies are not helpful. that was my post, and you can't even do what the guy says to do. because the site won't let you also even if you did. its a regional / technical issue. I can't get on the na servers. I think the na server characters got removed and the en characters are still there. I was on the server sihal and all my characters are gone.

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 10:20pm

EU here and affected.

It's to do with the different merge methods, not the region.

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 10:22pm

http://en.allods.com/forum/index.php?pag…ad&threadID=206
it would be nice to get some help on this from an admin or something.
or at least some news of were our characters are. I put in a ticket a while ago with no response.
Kinda makes me uneasy, thinking that there is no response or even an update as to what is happening.
I think my chars are probably just gone. would be a shame.

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 10:23pm

They wont be gone, the databases are not fully migrated within the My.Com domains - just be patient.

There's literally nothing you can do to speed this up and can potentially slow things down.

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 10:41pm

i made a new one on that account i wanted to see the new stats and shit and talk to ppl what now ??

Asc mafia hit car assasination survivor, too stronk i am, ligs preveil GG :thumbup:

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 10:43pm

i made a new one on that account i wanted to see the new stats and shit and talk to ppl what now ??

Delete it and hope you haven't just created a data conflict that will make it harder for your actual characters to be migrated.

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 10:43pm

Oracle

Intermediate

Just be patient :) once your characters have transferred they will appear on your account and you will be able to login with them

Thursday, March 20th 2014, 12:56am

my girlfriend has an account and shes able to connect why not me.

the only difference between us is that she didnt create a my.com account she just did the merge process and it works for her.

Me i did the authorization thing on top left of the client and register with same e-mail has my NA account and game opens but no tooon anymore D: