You are not logged in.

Friday, April 7th 2017, 11:59am

Sale: Prophetic Cards Of The Desert Treasure

Dear Sarnaut,

From April 7th to April 28th, everyone will have the chance to hunt for treasure in the sand using Prophetic Cards and the Ancient Compass and to receive the incredible riches of the Scarab drivers!

During the event, you can win a rank 6 Scarab and the most determined treasure hunters can obtain unique Master Mage Robes!

Prizes
  • Henchman
  • Moth
  • Ladybird
  • Hikut Steel
  • Master Mage's Robes
By deciphering the ghostly knowledge contained within Prophetic Cards of the Desert Treasure, you may stumble across attack, defense and special elixirs, supplies, different costumes, gold dust, crystal chips and other consumables.

• You can now find Prophetic Cards scattered around the world, or buy them from local holiday committees in Novograd and Nezebgrad.
  • Prophetic Cards can be deciphered using an “Ancient Compass”, available in the Boutique.
  • Deciphering Prophetic Cards rewards you with items of varying degrees of rarity, including: gold dust, costumes, crystal chips, powerful potions, and fantastic mounts.
  • After a certain amount of Compasses are used, you will be eligible for a “Stroke of Luck”, gaining an “Extra Draw” that allows you to obtain one of the rarest items.
  • No matter how lucky (or unlucky) your attempts are, rest assured – you will obtain a guaranteed prize for each “Milestone” reached.
  • 4 items of supplies received from the Prophetic Card can be exchanged for any essence. Essences received in this way will last for 30 days!

This event will be active from the 7th to the 28th of April, so prepare for the scariest prophetic event as part of the hunt for the Desert Treasures!

-The Allods Team

Saturday, April 8th 2017, 4:04pm

can someone tell me what "hikut" steel is? is this some wordcreation from allods?
it reminds me on the teps pyramid costumes, they also have this word in their name

and i see we have a new moderator... hi there ^.^

Saturday, April 8th 2017, 6:16pm

what about p2p ? you never give any informations about p2p lol.

F2P Sunucusu Piranalar Birliği Define Avcısı

Rate this thread