You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 8:33pm

Healer perception rubies

I just got logged into the game, finally! :D

But I have no idea why I have perception rubies, and what, if any, stat they will add to o_o

Thursday, March 20th 2014, 2:26pm

GuessItsAmber

Intermediate

The perception rubies affect your anger.

Friday, March 21st 2014, 5:11pm

Yuna

Trainee

how do they affect anger when u gain 0 even with rubies?
i think many rubies from healers are bugged. Ray of Hope no description at all even LOL ?(
Yuna
Monsters Inc.
:love:

Friday, March 21st 2014, 6:03pm

DorianGrey

Beginner

yup, rubies r kinda bugged. one more thing, im missling 7 extra rubies (have 55 atm) and by lvling i dont get any of stat points or rubies. wth is going on? am i missing something or what?

Friday, March 21st 2014, 7:51pm

Yuna

Trainee

yup, rubies r kinda bugged. one more thing, im missling 7 extra rubies (have 55 atm) and by lvling i dont get any of stat points or rubies. wth is going on? am i missing something or what?
you get ruby + talent on lvl 60 and only 1
Yuna
Monsters Inc.
:love:

Friday, March 21st 2014, 7:54pm

GuessItsAmber

Intermediate

i think many rubies from healers are bugged. Ray of Hope no description at all even LOL?(

I am spending more time at the loading screen then in the game so I cant answer this. I just noticed on the occasion I was able to get into the game and set up my build.

Saturday, March 22nd 2014, 2:56pm

DorianGrey

Beginner

i just hit lvl 60, i got only one ruby and talent point, but stil... cant complete my build from before patch :(

Saturday, March 22nd 2014, 7:57pm

i just hit lvl 60, i got only one ruby and talent point, but stil... cant complete my build from before patch :(

Maybe you'll have to finish another world's mysterium?

Sunday, March 23rd 2014, 1:56am

Dragagon_old

Unregistered

Perception rubies adds Proficiency.

Sunday, March 23rd 2014, 10:09am

DorianGrey

Beginner

Dont know about that, for now i had to improvise.

Sunday, March 23rd 2014, 11:27am

i think many rubies from healers are bugged. Ray of Hope no description at all even LOL ?(
i'm glad i'm not the only one scratching my head at some of these rubies. i'm not playing a healer, but i've noticed the same problems with psi. i hear that some rubies still work (armor, endurance, etc) when there is no stat change or proof of it either than "testing it out" in the arena. i need maths. i can't go off of half-accurate addons to justify putting 6 points into something i'm not even sure is broken or not. :'< i wish they had just fixed the rubies when they revamped the stats. makes no sense that they released a patch with new stats but didn't have the time to correct tool tips.
Add me on Steam for most effective trolling: Dune
MFW we get the last Astral Hunt chest

Sunday, March 23rd 2014, 12:26pm

DorianGrey

Beginner

I'm wondering what about Punishing Fanaticism? On rank 1 it gives u one stack of Fanaticism every 10 sec, and on 3rd rank it gives u that stack every 30 sec. I hope its bad translation, otherwise, i wasted to rubies on that. Who wants to have one stack of fanaticism every 30 sec when u can have it 3 times faster and save 2 rubies :D

Sunday, March 23rd 2014, 1:19pm

The tooltips look to be backwards. Rank 3 is one ever 10 seconds
Have you tried turning it off and on again?

Sunday, March 23rd 2014, 1:50pm

I'm wondering what about Punishing Fanaticism? On rank 1 it gives u one stack of Fanaticism every 10 sec, and on 3rd rank it gives u that stack every 30 sec. I hope its bad translation, otherwise, i wasted to rubies on that. Who wants to have one stack of fanaticism every 30 sec when u can have it 3 times faster and save 2 rubies :D
i think many rubies from healers are bugged. Ray of Hope no description at all even LOL?(
i'm glad i'm not the only one scratching my head at some of these rubies. i'm not playing a healer, but i've noticed the same problems with psi. i hear that some rubies still work (armor, endurance, etc) when there is no stat change or proof of it either than "testing it out" in the arena. i need maths. i can't go off of half-accurate addons to justify putting 6 points into something i'm not even sure is broken or not. :'< i wish they had just fixed the rubies when they revamped the stats. makes no sense that they released a patch with new stats but didn't have the time to correct tool tips.
The tooltips look to be backwards. Rank 3 is one ever 10 seconds
I guess those problems came with translation. It would be best if we'd post those descriptions (with screenshots) in the translation-threads, so the Allods Team is able to work on that. :)
(Already did that for the German forum. Maybe one of you would like to do that for the English forums. ;) )

Sunday, March 23rd 2014, 4:32pm

Nebe

Trainee

yea Punishing Fanaticism r3 is 10 sec or who knows maybe 8 sec like before ...
Nebeski - P2P - F2P