You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, April 20th 2014, 3:30pm

no easter event

no event for easter ?
something like collect eggs around world and exchange them for vanitys or mounts...
happy easter all!

Sunday, April 20th 2014, 3:54pm

OMG LOL

They are having enought trouble getting anything done with the game and u want a special event.

even if they did it would be bugged and be a complete waste of are time

As has been said over and over the only easter egg they want is the contents of are wallets

Sunday, April 20th 2014, 5:09pm

Not to mention that Slavs don't celebrate Easter by hiding eggs in a garden. That's some western pagan crap. We color eggs and then DO BATTLE like the nice old barbarians we are. It's a very chocolate-free celebration here. There are no rabbits as well. It's so much different :O
Colin Quinn Recipe for success/dinner. 1/2 cup of brass you know whats, a tablespoon of I don't give a care, and a pound of get off my back, jack!

Sunday, April 20th 2014, 6:04pm

Hello,

@ Biromir: there is a religious explanation for the "easter eggs", it is not necessarily a "pagan crap" ;).
The bunny in certain country represents spring and new times to come. In my country, there is no rabbit, it's all about "bells" (and chocolate of course, yum yum)

Everyone its own traditions, please be respectful to other's ones :D.
Allods Online Discord
Check out the community chat
Choose EU in #language chan
----
Rejoignez la communauté sur le serveur Discord Allods Online
Clic sur le drapeau EU dans le canal #language

Sunday, April 20th 2014, 7:08pm

Nyashiro

Intermediate

yes people in the eastern Europe have Easter babushka and we do egg fights. (not only slavs fight with eggs by hitting one to another)
Blindoz
Blindos
Blintrez
And so on..

Monday, April 21st 2014, 1:44am

didnt want to ofend anyone by posting this post.
i was just curious.
For example for st Patric day, they put costumes on sales if i remember right, so why not show some love to easter. and when u think of easter what comes accros ur mind first? bunny and eggs.. im just saying that i wished to see something like that in game .

Monday, April 21st 2014, 3:27am

Xaraman

Trainee

Well,

In fairness, they only did the St Patricks day event because webzen's office was based in Dublin. I don't know how they got the devs to make the costumes (maybe they were old costumes from previous patches). But generally I've never seen religious specific holidays on MMOs.

Monday, April 21st 2014, 7:17am

Nyashiro

Intermediate

The only religious specific holiday there is in every mmo is Christmas from what I've seen. :D

I would love a bunny costume though xD
Blindoz
Blindos
Blintrez
And so on..

Monday, April 21st 2014, 8:55am

Don't worry, there is a holiday event coming up pretty soon.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "metallix6" (Apr 22nd 2014, 11:27pm)