You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, April 8th 2017, 8:54am

Returning player

The last time I played allods was 4.0 and I played since it started till then or whatever patch the bard came out. I was wondering if bard still has good damage and is it a viable support role in the current patch? And how much in USD would it cost to be full CS and level 13 runes? Before I left there was barely anyone if anyone with full 13 runes is that still true now? Thanks a lot and thank you for keeping allods alive!

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Rosaliaa" (Apr 8th 2017, 10:20am)

Saturday, April 8th 2017, 1:33pm

The extent the bard was imbalanced back then has never been reached again ever since.

Of course, some imbalance still take place, I doubt you could make an MMO fully free of that, but there's no class in game at the moment that could be compared to that old all-mighty bard.

Bard in the current patch is decent and is required in all game activities. In some of those, however, engineer shows itself better. But that's gonna end very soon with 8.1 version and bard will become totally the best of two. So it's a good time to play bard.

To get full 13 and cash shop costs pretty much the same as it always did: ~5-10k EUR for full 13 depending on sales and events for CC, and about 2k for everything else from CS. There are some temporary cash shop boosts nowadays however, which, if you go for the full set, will cost you ~20-25 EUR per month if you won't buy the most expensive class changing item and ~100EUR per month if you will.

And yes, there are lots of full 13 players now.

Saturday, April 8th 2017, 2:52pm

Wow 10k for full 13 who would spend that much I was hoping for 3k max but I guess I was being greedy lol. Thanks a lot for the help though glad to see bard is still master race!!

Saturday, April 8th 2017, 3:31pm

old calculation for level 13 runes:
https://allods.my.com/forum/index.php?pa…&threadID=10858
since exchange is different now price maybe also changed

3k will be ~ full level 11 runes
also a highly superior state

bard is one of the "not so good" classes now; engineer is MUCH better; warrior psionicist and healer do extremely well atm

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" (Apr 8th 2017, 3:59pm)