You are not logged in.

wow

Sunday, April 20th 2014, 4:17pm

wow

Been 1month since I last summited ticket and no replys I summited another ticket 2weeks ago and no reply.
Why no reply ????? This is really disapointing....

Sunday, April 20th 2014, 5:00pm

Hello,

You could try the new query system, perhaps?
http://en.allods.com/news/announcements/…-support-system

Quoted

For any users that have been waiting longer then few working days for a response to any tickets opened under the old ticket system, or would like to make use of the new tracking system we suggest recreating your ticket under the new system, where those evil email pixies cannot cause any more problems!

This is a simple suggestion, but it's worth a try :).
Allods Online Discord
Check out the community chat
Choose EU in #language chan
----
Rejoignez la communauté sur le serveur Discord Allods Online
Clic sur le drapeau EU dans le canal #language

Monday, April 21st 2014, 3:33am

You can also try contacting RU directly through their company E-Mail if the tickets fail to get a response.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "metallix6" (Apr 22nd 2014, 11:27pm)

Monday, April 21st 2014, 12:28pm

The support system got reworked because the old one had a few errors that also caused some tickets to dissapear.
The new support system should work fine and your ticket should be submitted. You can always look at "My Tickets" and see if your ticket is done yet.
There are a lot of incoming tickets at the moment and the support is working hard to answer them all. They are only humans though and can't work 24/7 so please don't be dissapointed if it sometimes takes some time until your ticket is answered.

^
If the new ticket has been submitted to the new tool, and you still have not received a response here: http://support.my.com/games/tickets/ after a reasonable time period, then please contact me (VIA PM) with the ticket ID and I will ask them to check on the ticket.

-Wraith
The Sky Is Not The Limit, It Is Only The Genesis Of Dreams.
General InGame Rules|| Account Ownership Rules || Forum Code Of Conduct|| Signature Rules

Rate this thread