You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, March 22nd 2014, 5:22pm

Sending multiple messages won't help, unfortunately.
Exactly

Sunday, March 23rd 2014, 4:48pm

Nalk7

Beginner

:'( Yeah. Hasn't done any good. Still waiting.

Sunday, March 23rd 2014, 5:30pm

Hi,

For those who are waiting, on FR forum we have some players explaining that they got their characters back this week-end, after being emailed from my.com support team.
So they are still working on it, be a little more patient, you'll get your characters back too :).

For those who haven't tried yet, you may test the method explained in the link in my signature (How to transfer account). It worked for some players, but not for all.
Allods Online Discord
Check out the community chat
Choose EU in #language chan
----
Rejoignez la communauté sur le serveur Discord Allods Online
Clic sur le drapeau EU dans le canal #language

Sunday, March 23rd 2014, 5:40pm

Valheru21

Beginner

hope so :D
-Khaexea-

Sunday, March 23rd 2014, 7:00pm

Same problem here. Sent in a ticket.

Monday, March 24th 2014, 2:28pm

Good good, I hope they fix my accounts soon (:

Tuesday, March 25th 2014, 12:01am

Dragagon_old

Unregistered

I think everyone made the same mistake as me:P

I started on the eu server thinking because we going their. my gpotates account said not active so i made it again same name and email. then went too allods activate site that took me too the my.com put in the email and said activated went to play my toons not their:( It took me 24hrs to figure out what went wrong. I should have gone to the USA server(not eu) then to that gpots account. Because i messed up in the beginning i made account on my.com in the same email address so it thinks their is an account already their. So what i did i made a new email account then went activate email from my old email account and put new email account in my.com I got my toons back:) So I hope any one that is still stuck get back their toons goodluck

Thursday, March 27th 2014, 4:54pm

The transformation when all smooth and nice, but when I log in to the game, I have no characters. how can you get them back?

You wait until they figure out what happened with that and fix it.
Thats 1 of the problem, I cant enter my mail, hotmail have block it after it last was hacked and I don't seems to get it open agen so if you need to log in to the mail or some ting I can't. But if it works just whit contact them on forum it will be nice :)
You mean that you use mail adress that you can't reach during transfer?
yes. The mail I use are block for safety reasons. In other words, I can not loge in on the mail. But the transformation went whit no problems, only that when I log on in game I have no catheters.