You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 8:46pm

How to get my characters back?

I logged into my account that I transfered but all my characters are gone.
Is this a regional thing?
I was on the us server sihal.
How do I get back to were I was?

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 8:49pm

This is happening to me as well - I sent in a ticket. Hopefully is a hiccup. Out of curiosity, how did you apply your transfer? Was it through the website or via the ingame pop up that showed up earlier this month when you logged in?

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 8:51pm

I did it both ways. I transfered in game and then I transfered after the whole event because it did not tranfer my account

How can I change my region to what has my characters? which server has been converted from Sihal

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Serifaz" (Mar 19th 2014, 9:35pm)

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 9:47pm

bump I need help
I had multiple characters on Sihal. how do I get back on with those characters?
I just want to play but am not going to bother if my characters are gone now.

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 9:55pm

same here, I transferred my account about a month ago through in-game option. Now I can't even log into GPatato account. Anyone else unable to log into the Gpatato account?

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 9:59pm

I was having this problem. I had to create a new email (or use one that you haven't used already) - then go to the transfer link (http://gpotatomail.eu/a/tBTKIl2B8i9vcB842BQAAd9fHkU/aous5) - push transfer, then you have to register a new my.com name with your new email address you created (or one that you have not used to previously register). It should then say you have successfully migrated your accounts. Relogin to your launcher with this email address. the screen may say 0 toons, but give it some time - when you are a little over half way of progress that is when my toons appeared again evne though it still said 0 toons on server page. Hope this helps.

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 10:00pm

Redle

Beginner

same here, I transferred my account about a month ago through in-game option. Now I can't even log into GPatato account. Anyone else unable to log into the Gpatato account?

x2

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 10:00pm

Oracle

Intermediate

Ok, this might help some people.

Step 1. You must transfer your gPotato account my.com. You can do this by logging into your gPotato account and going through the transfer page.
Step 2. Create a my.com account, or login with your existing my.com account if you have already made one.
Step 3. Click Migrate -- after this it should say that your account has been transferred and you can access your characters from your my.com account.
Step 4. Log in to game with your email, not your gPotato ID.

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 10:07pm

BULL where's my character from 2012 "You do not need to transfer your account because you have never played Allods." it's on the right account and i remembered it (ShadowReaps/Falados) were both of my high level characters >.< and now both deleted or wiped ?
Drakeos - Empire Engineer

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 10:17pm

I was having this problem. I had to create a new email (or use one that you haven't used already) - then go to the transfer link (http://gpotatomail.eu/a/tBTKIl2B8i9vcB842BQAAd9fHkU/aous5) - push transfer, then you have to register a new my.com name with your new email address you created (or one that you have not used to previously register). It should then say you have successfully migrated your accounts. Relogin to your launcher with this email address. the screen may say 0 toons, but give it some time - when you are a little over half way of progress that is when my toons appeared again evne though it still said 0 toons on server page. Hope this helps.
This does not work. I tried doing this, but it says my account is already linked to an email.

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 10:19pm

Same for mine
Drakeos - Empire Engineer

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 10:25pm

Ok, this might help some people.

Step 1. You must transfer your gPotato account my.com. You can do this by logging into your gPotato account and going through the transfer page.
Step 2. Create a my.com account, or login with your existing my.com account if you have already made one.
Step 3. Click Migrate -- after this it should say that your account has been transferred and you can access your characters from your my.com account.
Step 4. Log in to game with your email, not your gPotato ID.
I click on the "Transfer Account" button, it takes me to Gpotato site for log-in. I log into gpotato....then nothing...it does nothing, no other options except to just log into gpotato

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 10:27pm

Duelya

Trainee

My characters were gone at first, but for me this particular solution helped, i did new my.com account on different email, and went #transfer account" and it transferred my gpot account to this new one.

Make sure youre logged in with the NEW my.com account in allods.com when doin the transfer.

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 10:32pm

Worked with me when I created other account.

I think that ingame transfer was bugged.

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 10:40pm

ok there are huge problems with accounts first everyone who did tranfer his account before today and use the same email as before is bugged so basicly u can solve this by making a new email what i rly don't want so i'm sending tickets now even if i want to change acc setting on this account i cannot cos it seems this site is facked up and lack info i never know in wich account i'm logged in here but wtv i hope they start give us some feedback meanwhile if u want to play fast just make a new email or try to delete ut current account and tell me how u did so u maybe can transfer again
F2P(P2W) Murtalhas - Warden lvl 60 - imps
P2P (subs) Murtalhas - Mage lvl 60 - league

Thursday, March 20th 2014, 1:52am

Valheru21

Beginner

it doesn't work....

- khaexea
-Khaexea-

Thursday, March 20th 2014, 6:43am

Thursday, March 20th 2014, 6:49am

Nemesis

Trainee

Dear players,

We have received complaints from many players that they are unable to get access to their avatars even after the successful transfer. We would like to let you know that we’re looking into this issue and should find the cause of the problem shortly.

Your Allods Team

Thursday, March 20th 2014, 7:34am

Dear players,

Please report these issues to our support system.
http://en.allods.com/contact

We are investigating each issue.

Thursday, March 20th 2014, 7:49am

Dear players,

Please report these issues to our support system.
http://en.allods.com/contact

We are investigating each issue.
Dud just send an message lets see how many hours it will take until i get respond.. If this is fucked up & i lose everything u will miss 1 active & paying player.. :cursing: