You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, April 21st 2014, 5:35am

• "Charlesbrnson" started this thread

nice job, ghost.
CharlesbrnsonxAnger Management

Monday, April 21st 2014, 8:28pm

Ghost

Trainee

Thanks Charles! =d
I made a few mistakes in the PVP build that I did not catch until today. They've been fixed. Sorry for any confusion!

Tuesday, May 20th 2014, 10:31pm

burst of mana broken ? fire thrower is only used to get burst of mana to proc ? the dps from fire thrower is almost non existent, and sometimes doesnt give anything but heat and no dps. this class is very buggy

Wednesday, May 21st 2014, 4:45am

Ghost

Trainee

burst of mana broken ? fire thrower is only used to get burst of mana to proc ? the dps from fire thrower is almost non existent, and sometimes doesnt give anything but heat and no dps. this class is very buggy
Burst of Mana should not be broken unless something was changed since the end of April (when I last played). What is the problem that you are experiencing?

Flamethrower is currently bugged. There is an issue with height. If you are not on flat ground, if your targets are above/below your character, or if you stand too far away, Flamethrower will not hit your targets. This height bug is a known issue and will be fixed in 5.01.

I think I dealt between 50k and 75k ticks with Flamethrower on the subscription server, in April. It does seem low at first... but these things should also be considered: Flamethrower ticks constantly, it has a wide aoe range, it lasts a decent amount of time, it allows you to combo into burst > hand beam, and Flamethrower also allows you to regenerate energy as you aoe. And, of course, you are welcome to skip the skill in its entirety and just use bombs/hand beams for pve aoe pulls.

Best of luck.

Wednesday, May 21st 2014, 9:55am

Burst of Mana should not be broken unless something was changed since the end of April (when I last played). What is the problem that you are experiencing?

Flamethrower is currently bugged. There is an issue with height. If you are not on flat ground, if your targets are above/below your character, or if you stand too far away, Flamethrower will not hit your targets. This height bug is a known issue and will be fixed in 5.01.

I think I dealt between 50k and 75k ticks with Flamethrower on the subscription server, in April. It does seem low at first... but these things should also be considered: Flamethrower ticks constantly, it has a wide aoe range, it lasts a decent amount of time, it allows you to combo into burst > hand beam, and Flamethrower also allows you to regenerate energy as you aoe. And, of course, you are welcome to skip the skill in its entirety and just use bombs/hand beams for pve aoe pulls.

Best of luck.
Your sig is a lie
For glory.

Wednesday, May 21st 2014, 10:39am

Ghost

Trainee

Your sig is a lie

Kiss me, beautiful.

Wednesday, May 21st 2014, 3:10pm

actually this is the only engineer guide guide worth reading, but as for my question. several times burst of mana did nothing when they were within range. i actually got it to work once, i dunno. im gonna keep trying.

Wednesday, May 21st 2014, 9:07pm

Ghost

Trainee

Then there's a chance that Burst is bugged =p I wouldn't be surprised, to be honest. Engies need some fixes and tweaking to be on par with the other classes. Don't sweat it for now... dps as best as you can and wait it out until next patch.

Saturday, July 19th 2014, 9:30am

Intoshadows

Intermediate

Nice guide! Thanks for the work.

I'm a brand new Allods player, just started an Engineer as the concept is really cool and I had a couple of noob questions if anyone has time.

When you say to balance Proficiency and Brutality do you mean to try and keep them close to the same number or do you mean for every point I put in one to put one in the other?

Also, is the Energy regen buff worth taking to help with constant farming while leveling or does it only effect other party members?

Wtf does Holy Damage(the rubies) effect for Engineer? And on that note, the rubies that increase "Natural" damage; what does that mean?

Thanks!

Thursday, August 7th 2014, 10:25am

Duelya

Trainee

Nice guide! Thanks for the work.

I'm a brand new Allods player, just started an Engineer as the concept is really cool and I had a couple of noob questions if anyone has time.

When you say to balance Proficiency and Brutality do you mean to try and keep them close to the same number or do you mean for every point I put in one to put one in the other?

Also, is the Energy regen buff worth taking to help with constant farming while leveling or does it only effect other party members?

Wtf does Holy Damage(the rubies) effect for Engineer? And on that note, the rubies that increase "Natural" damage; what does that mean?

Thanks!
I can answer some for joo! :D

I think he mans prof/brut as simple as 50%/50% as he stated, so half and half :D

And IT the energy/mana aura works for you and whole party ;)

Aan the "holy dmg" rubies actually increase ur astral(maybe other elements dmg too) , this is xplained in other posts in the engi forum ^^

Thursday, August 7th 2014, 8:50pm

Intoshadows

Intermediate

Yes, thank you for responding Duelya. I did find these out by playing in-game, the "Holy" Damage from the "God of Machines" rubies effects Astral, Shadow and Holy damage types.

So it ends up being beneficial to the Beam Emitter, Astral Shot and Dither Bomb and is not a bad ruby to take since it is on the way to Polarity and Energy Reduction rubies.

Thanks for taking time to answer!

P.s. Can't wait for 5.2 patch now that I play Engineer and realize how easily we die. It is truly ridiculous. and I see some people say "Well Engineer is support class the are supposed to be weak". I say to that: what makes us support class? The fact that we have a grp buff? Well, lots of classes have grp buffs and can still be decent in damage and survivability. In fact, MOST classes have a buff or two that affects the rest of their party so that answer is kinda meh..

Anyways, come on new patch!

Friday, November 7th 2014, 10:13pm

can you post an updated version :/

Rexina
Astral Nudists

Saturday, November 8th 2014, 2:32pm

this guide is still solid 7 months later, i disagree about steel mosquitos, ive never seen it outdps a standard turret, maybe im doing something wrong.

unless you're asking for an update to 5.2

Sunday, November 9th 2014, 8:20pm

this guide is still solid 7 months later, i disagree about steel mosquitos, ive never seen it outdps a standard turret, maybe im doing something wrong.

unless you're asking for an update to 5.2

when comparing steel mosquitos & turret, both maxed, mosquitos seem to do MUCH more dps, also as soon as they are out of energy they can be recasted (with rubies)
but of course they are only viable if the target stands still 100% of the time :S