You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, April 21st 2014, 7:08am

Allods in Spanish!!!

How is it possible that this game is in languages ​​such as; French, German and Turkish, but not in one of the most spoken languages ​​in the world, Spanish. Should get a patch or something to pass the Spanish.

Thank you very much for your attention.

Monday, April 21st 2014, 2:21pm

ValekLost

Trainee

I think it's because Germany, France and Turkey have the biggest "foreign" communities.
I dunno how many ppl speak Spanish in this server (where the most part of the population is still EU), since there is a Brazilian localisation in South America :/

Thakalek
Arisen Summoner ~ Lv 60
<Pirati Astrali>
From [ITA] server :|

"Oh my GOSH! FROGS! Frogs EVERYWHERE on this SHIP! And they're ALL CHASINGMEAHHHH!" [Me, during every Archdemon event ._.]

Monday, April 21st 2014, 2:26pm

Un taco porfavor.

Leaving lame jokes aside, no, I think the spanish population is too low for them to rewrite all the ingame content ( again ). Heck they are still trying to fix the broken english localisation, nevermind other languages.
For glory.

Monday, April 21st 2014, 4:03pm

Monday, April 21st 2014, 4:04pm

waqee

Trainee

Barcelona:1 -- real Madrid:2
amazing goal from Bale
:thumbup:

Monday, April 21st 2014, 4:10pm

Quoted

Un taco porfavor.

Gracias.
For glory.

Monday, April 21st 2014, 4:25pm

@Amarant66
I'm sorry I don't believe there will be any more localised version released.
as some have already mentioned there is not enough interest in those languages to cover the costs of translating the game and future updates.

@ the others, please keep it on topic ;)
The Sky Is Not The Limit, It Is Only The Genesis Of Dreams.
General InGame Rules|| Account Ownership Rules || Forum Code Of Conduct|| Signature Rules

Monday, April 21st 2014, 4:41pm

@Amarant66
as some have already mentioned there is not enough interest in those languages to cover the costs of translating the game and future updates.

Tacos should always be the topic man.
For glory.

Monday, April 21st 2014, 7:33pm

Senpai

Intermediate

• "Senpai" has been banned

@Amarant66

there are two struggling ver. of Allods still patches behind like the Arabic and Taiwan versions are prime examples. Languages fell off like Korean and Japanese which imo those should of been kept up seeing they are a very prime community for games and I knew lots of Korean who enjoyed this game. Sad sad days.
KAPPA

Monday, April 21st 2014, 7:46pm

Tuesday, April 22nd 2014, 10:51am

I think it's because Germany, France and Turkey have the biggest "foreign" communities.
I dunno how many ppl speak Spanish in this server (where the most part of the population is still EU), since there is a Brazilian localisation in South America :/
Brazilians speak Portuguese

Tuesday, April 22nd 2014, 12:16pm

ValekLost

Trainee

I know :)
But since in many country near Brazil they speak Spanish, maybe they support Spanish too, even if I'm probably wrong.
Maybe I'm also wrong thinking a Spanish speaker can understand Portuguese enough to play there.
As Italian, I could play on a French (maybe also Spanish) localisation without knowing much of the language, because Italian/French/Spanish are similar enough to allow me to understand what's important to understand without huge difficulties.

But I admit I really don't know where South American players have played until now, if on Brazilian localisation or on NA server :huh:

Thakalek
Arisen Summoner ~ Lv 60
<Pirati Astrali>

"Oh my GOSH! FROGS! Frogs EVERYWHERE on this SHIP! And they're ALL CHASINGMEAHHHH!" [Me, during every Archdemon event ._.]

Wednesday, April 23rd 2014, 1:57pm

They played in NA server.I think brazilian server was IP blocked.
And yes Portuguese,Italian,Spanish and French are all latin languages(Romanian also) but very diferent.Portuguese ppl can understand well spanish but Spanish ppl have a hard time understanding us.

Wednesday, April 23rd 2014, 3:03pm

ValekLost

Trainee

Portuguese is quite different from Spanish..that's true. I admit I understand quite well Spanish, but Portuguese is a lot harder. I dunno why..maybe it's the language itself or the pronunciation or both (even if Brazilian Port. and Portuguese "of Portugal" have a very different pronunciation in my hears) :huh:

BTW I think they won't support any more language :/ even if Spanish it one of the most spoken language in the world, probably the Spanish community in the game it's not bigger as the 4 main supported ones O,ò

Thakalek
Arisen Summoner ~ Lv 60
<Pirati Astrali>

Thursday, April 24th 2014, 11:04am

Tirofijo

Trainee

Well we have even brasilian players here who enjoy it and hope brasilian server well merge to us. We are international, wonderful. All can emprove their english language skills, very usefull for whole life. Sry for the native english speakers :P
But don`T stop talking in chat in your languages too, lets enjoy multiculture.
I myself speak german, english, spanish and i hard trying to understand some more.

I already made experiences in polish (Madness), balkan (Toxic), russian (Dolg) gilds. Epic :)

There is still masacre (spanish, portugues) gild somewhere on IMP side, but left by its players cause of lacking members.
Tirofijo, Scout
Incarnations:
Ingenieur, Engineer
Stanislawic
, Paladin (Full Tank)
Almarice, Priest (Full Healer)
Evocatus, Summoner
Dvalinn, Warrior
Psiofour, Psionic