You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, April 23rd 2014, 2:40pm

Nyashiro

Intermediate

If it's anything worth going afk for, people should say that they go afk for a while. (or if their conscience tells them to at least) Not like anyone will be mad about it. Much better than going afk to a distant place of the map and not saying anything and then leaving right after the skirmish is done.
Blindoz
Blindos
Blintrez
And so on..

Wednesday, April 23rd 2014, 3:02pm

All i can say is L.O.L

This has been going on for me (eu server F2P league side) for as long as ive played.

This was never an issue for me on NA. I generally prefer NA communities, because Europeans keep disappointing me. And I European : ( Here is what happened today - WH starts, vs ligs. 3 of our team leave almost instantly. The lig team is actually good, so after a while it is obvious that they can 3 cap - it is 12vs9 and they are strong. I say in /r to just defend WM, with the idea that this way we'll get the most possible points - it is clear we can't one. Then someone particular just says 'oh you say that just so you can do nothing', gets all pissed off and goes in the hill behind the windmill to afk. I threw a bunch of insults at his European elitism, nothing that the profanity filter doesn't take care of. It's not the first time this particular player has done that - to find an excuse to afk somewhere and blame it on the team, and it just boggles my mind.
Colin Quinn Recipe for success/dinner. 1/2 cup of brass you know whats, a tablespoon of I don't give a care, and a pound of get off my back, jack!

Wednesday, April 23rd 2014, 3:21pm

All i can say is L.O.L

This has been going on for me (eu server F2P league side) for as long as ive played.

This was never an issue for me on NA. I generally prefer NA communities, because Europeans keep disappointing me. And I European : ( Here is what happened today - WH starts, vs ligs. 3 of our team leave almost instantly. The lig team is actually good, so after a while it is obvious that they can 3 cap - it is 12vs9 and they are strong. I say in /r to just defend WM, with the idea that this way we'll get the most possible points - it is clear we can't one. Then someone particular just says 'oh you say that just so you can do nothing', gets all pissed off and goes in the hill behind the windmill to afk. I threw a bunch of insults at his European elitism, nothing that the profanity filter doesn't take care of. It's not the first time this particular player has done that - to find an excuse to afk somewhere and blame it on the team, and it just boggles my mind.

Hm, generalizing that the Europeens are the persons who are dissapointing you, is wrong. There are just 90% of players players from EU. I bet that there are similar NA ppl. But you have to know it, right? There are all arround the world ppl like that, and I feel a bit offended by you because on the german server (I am german, surprise) who are of course a part of Europe there was also never such behavior like now. Maybe the circumstances from the merge are the reason for these problems, different player communities interact with each other. idk, but maybe on the French Server, or the UK Server, the people behaved like this before. But pls, don't generalize!

Wednesday, April 23rd 2014, 3:46pm

This is a different topic entirely, but European communities generally are a clash of cultures, where American communities represent one national culture. I'm not saying that all Americans are just awesome people and there is not one ass there. But Allods is not the only game like that. For every game I have played before Allods that had separate communities for EU and NA, the NA one was always more pleasant. :/ It's not a slam at any particular country, but more on the mix all these cultures make in one community. : (
Colin Quinn Recipe for success/dinner. 1/2 cup of brass you know whats, a tablespoon of I don't give a care, and a pound of get off my back, jack!

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Zurion" (Apr 23rd 2014, 3:50pm) with the following reason: Posting about games outisde of My.com Games

Wednesday, April 23rd 2014, 3:57pm

2 more hillarious comments from our friend Biromir :D

Like the US isnt the country with more different cultures right? :D
I played on EU server and barely anyone ever left bg's besides AOD ofc i say it again BARELY.
EU merged with FR and DE server and same thing happend barely but BARELY someone was leaving bgs, you can ask around i think most of people will agree with me. Even if the lossing team didn't had any flag in case of WH.
Shall i start adding people to friend list that leaves BG's and start looking for them after so i can SS and post to see which server are they from?

Wednesday, April 23rd 2014, 5:30pm

I played on EU server and barely anyone ever left bg's besides AOD ofc i say it again BARELY.
EU merged with FR and DE server and same thing happend barely but BARELY someone was leaving bgs, you can ask around i think most of people will agree with me. Even if the lossing team didn't had any flag in case of WH.
Shall i start adding people to friend list that leaves BG's and start looking for them after so i can SS and post to see which server are they from?

My original reply was to a person who said this has been happening all the time on EU. I also played on EU for a while. Staying on NA despite event and raid times being uncomfortable was a very well thought out decision. So, my original "hilarious" reply was to a person who claims the exact opposite.

I need to make it clear by the way - I don't have trouble with people leaving, because I don't know the reason and often enough my party members are pulled in WH/DF because they forgot about it. The problem I have is with people who do not contribute to anything and are assholes about it. That particular person has done that thing in EVERY skirmish I have been in with them.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Biromir" (Apr 23rd 2014, 6:09pm)

Wednesday, April 23rd 2014, 6:35pm

To use a suitably adjusted quote

The US is a Culture that lurks in dark alleys, beats up other Cultures and rifles through their pockets for interesting foods.

Thursday, April 24th 2014, 12:34pm

closed while I find time to investigate.
The Sky Is Not The Limit, It Is Only The Genesis Of Dreams.
General InGame Rules|| Account Ownership Rules || Forum Code Of Conduct|| Signature Rules