You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, April 21st 2014, 7:21pm

SΛΤΗΩ

Intermediate

• "SΛΤΗΩ" started this thread

BG leechers

There was a thread about abusing AOD bug, I'm opening subject on how ppl abuse others in BGs.
Since it is unable to slack on resp point, many ppl just go down from the spot and go afk in the bush or lake.
Maybe posting some pic here, will force Devs to do something about it bcz not all like to be used and do the 'dirty work' while others just relax and fap in front of the monitor.

and it is occurring more requently.

Monday, April 21st 2014, 7:30pm

Senpai

Intermediate

• "Senpai" has been banned

I have never seen this before, I am surprised the people on sub server haven't become this desperate yet.
KAPPA

Monday, April 21st 2014, 7:45pm

It opens such seldom, that you are happy to fight. We have about 10-15 WH pop per week. Maximum is thuesday wedenesday 4-5 per evening.

Monday, April 21st 2014, 8:58pm

Finally im done with private allod quest and im so sure ill never go to bg anymore.

It suppose to be fun but there is everything except fun.
Leechers, quitters(they quit at the begining of the fight), talkers(they talk too much, give orders but at the end when u look at the list u will see they did nothing), etc...

Monday, April 21st 2014, 9:21pm

IAmGroot

Professional

...talkers(they talk too much, give orders but at the end when u look at the list u will see they did nothing), etc...
This kind of bothers me.
Sometimes I will end up with terrible damage and kills in a WH, even though I have very good gear/runes/CS.
Why is this?
I will sit at a point and actually defend it instead of running around like a chicken with it's head cut off like most people.
Sometimes that point goes unattacked for many minutes, and even a whole WH.

As for DF, there is really no excuse.

Monday, April 21st 2014, 10:03pm

SΛΤΗΩ

Intermediate

...talkers(they talk too much, give orders but at the end when u look at the list u will see they did nothing), etc...
This kind of bothers me.
Sometimes I will end up with terrible damage and kills in a WH, even though I have very good gear/runes/CS.
Why is this?
I will sit at a point and actually defend it instead of running around like a chicken with it's head cut off like most people.
Sometimes that point goes unattacked for many minutes, and even a whole WH.

As for DF, there is really no excuse.

It's obvious that staying on point and defending you will do less dmg, and also being less geared, nevertheless, from time to time, you will have to do some dmg/heals bcz someone will attack the point you are defending. But when someone stays in bush near resp point or in lake, and does non dmg/heal, it's obvious they are leeching.

When it goes for leavers, some of them get DC at start (you can see it by selecting them from the list, they are still on BG but the score table shows they left BG).

Monday, April 21st 2014, 10:04pm

Kaggon

Trainee

I always thought they had a "deserter buff" once your too far away from the flags doing nothing. If not. They Should!!

Ringtones~Bard
Ratchette~Mechanic
~Eminence~

Monday, April 21st 2014, 10:05pm

In 5.0.02, include a vote for kick the afk player

http://forum.allods.ru/showthread.php?t=…l=1#post5702550
Lysonia - Requiem, guilde Française - Empire (Evolution)

Monday, April 21st 2014, 10:05pm

It's a video game, who cares. Maybe the guy had a reason to AFK in a spot where he would not be killed, and since I am assuming he is turkish by the guild name did you ask him before you got upset over an AFK or just post spitefully to resolve the issue? It's amusing to see people talk about leeching in a video game...

Pro Tip to make you're life easier: When something upset's you in a video game, log out.

@Hcl: While everyone has the same agenda when queing a skirmish not all run the same build's over, and over so expecting player's to have the same outcome every skirmish is a silly notion on other's part. I do the same, and I will re-build after every skirmish trying to counter the expected opposition from the previous skirmish or just to test thing's out.

@Elvis: It is supposed to be fun, and it becomes a ridiculous waste of time when it feel's more like something to be avoided than experienced. People who take it personally tend to forget it's pixel's, and it does not matter then ruin it for everyone else.

Monday, April 21st 2014, 11:55pm

SΛΤΗΩ

Intermediate

I don't know if s/he had any reason for not participating in this particular BG. I don't care.
If you don't have time don't sign in, if you sign in , take part in it or leave at start (at least the situation is clear).
Simple as that.
Other wise you are leeching.

This player was the first one, I intend to put in here other screens (if there will be any) to show how some players take advantage over the others.
btw. that player had good gear and high runes (got a SS of it too), could easily help us to win, in contrast, at that same BG, a guy with low lvl runes and weak gear was bigger help to us than the afk'ing one.

And I'm looking forward to the possibility of kicking leechers from BG's.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Zurion" (Apr 22nd 2014, 8:36am) with the following reason: Removed the part that has no context cause of moderated posts.

Tuesday, April 22nd 2014, 12:50am

reeah19

Intermediate

alot of ppl leech like this, or go at a flag and leech there, u look at map u see 75% raid there and they lose flag cuz 3-4 are afk, such a bs,
they dont get deserter debuff if theyre on auto run thats why they do that...
Fireofdeath -70 - demonologist
Puffypuf - 65 - furball warden
Rensy - 65 - paladin
Akyrra - 70 - psionicist healer
Turquiose - 60 - bard
Springfull - 60 - mage
FoxBee - 31 warden

Tuesday, April 22nd 2014, 1:47am

I see leachers every bg, wh/df/Aod..
I got SSs as well of some people but it came to the point that there are just to many..
I see people with 24k velhuru and less every day.
Even tho gear has been reset, people are able to craft/buy epic/blue gear but they do not, already weeks behind and complain when you point them out.

IMO leeching is not just afk, but it's also people who choose vanity over gear.
There is no reason what so over that you are in full green level 60 gear or 51s/52s patch prior to level 60.
You deserve no remorse in BGs at this point.

Don't get me wrong, if you choose vanity over gear but do not enter BGs, more power to ya, out of place, out of mind.
But don't join it with those gear. I see more geared engineers than some people with vet badges. Glyph and gear wise. My prop to them for being competitive. Judge me all you want it is the truth, and I will not hesitate to call you out if you are a slacker ruining experience for people who try to stay caught up.

Also if your runes low by any means I will not judge you, but your gear and afk I will call you out.

Tuesday, April 22nd 2014, 2:33am

"let me run over the map so i can't go afk because it's an emergency"
i didn't even know there was those kind of spots and if you know them either it's because u used it already or someone else told you about it and that person surely used it before and for sure you will use it because he/she knows that you will use it so don't come here defending sad people like this one ))

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Noizz" (Apr 22nd 2014, 2:39am)

Tuesday, April 22nd 2014, 2:44am

I choose vanity over gear any day of the week. #yolo
CharlesbrnsonxAnger Management

Tuesday, April 22nd 2014, 2:52am

talkers(they talk too much, give orders but at the end when u look at the list u will see they did nothing), etc...

Tuesday, April 22nd 2014, 2:54am

reeah19

Intermediate

if u dont have time to play dont que, simple as that, i rather prefer having an ungeared person that actually does something that half a raid of leechers like wh has usually, so annoying... the game is about playing not about how much vanity and sparkle u have...
Fireofdeath -70 - demonologist
Puffypuf - 65 - furball warden
Rensy - 65 - paladin
Akyrra - 70 - psionicist healer
Turquiose - 60 - bard
Springfull - 60 - mage
FoxBee - 31 warden

Tuesday, April 22nd 2014, 3:42am

if u dont have time to play dont que, simple as that, i rather prefer having an ungeared person that actually does something that half a raid of leechers like wh has usually, so annoying... the game is about playing not about how much vanity and sparkle u have...
Only thing people should be behind on is relics and glyphs. Once again, IMO.

Tuesday, April 22nd 2014, 3:43am

VOTEKICK will cause a LOT of abuse...
just cause it needs a majority does not mean it wont be abused...

i know this system VERY well from other games, and in the end it looks like:

at the end, the best, carrying player gets kicked, 1min before finish, just for the lulz...

THIS would be the death of skirmishes, i prefer afk players to this :S

Tuesday, April 22nd 2014, 3:49am

VOTEKICK will cause a LOT of abuse...
just cause it needs a majority does not mean it wont be abused...

i know this system VERY well from other games, and in the end it looks like:

at the end, the best, carrying player gets kicked, 1min before finish, just for the lulz...

THIS would be the death of skirmishes, i prefer afk players to this :S
Until people start taking screenshots and or videos to show that they ware not afk, send ticket. Ban or warn the voters. :D

Tuesday, April 22nd 2014, 4:29am

this will never happen... think about it... a screenshot that proves that you are not afk?
why would you prove anything to anyone?

and KICKERS will get banned?

nono... i see you have never played a game with such a mechanic....

this really kills BG since NO carrier will ever sign up again after some time