You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, April 21st 2014, 8:36pm

[PMB] Bard

Hello, I am Eilen from guild Elysium , I have 60lvl . Bard is a support class , that is, except normal attacks he can increase hp of a member of the group ( up to 90% + 30 %) or throw one of four marches(for example Increases physical attack by 15 %). He has songs that can heal team or protect it from stuns . He has skills, that stun or slow down the enemies. I would like to introduce you to two builds : PvE to lvl up and astral islands and PvP to fight between players.

PvE
It is characterized by :
Timpani - makes the dissonance and disharmony area attacks (10m)
Aria - a song that every 6 seconds impose one effect ( up to 20 ) ,
which gives the next chord ( dissonance and disharmony ) additional damage
PvP
It is characterized by :
Ballad - protects the bard and his group before stuns
New ideas - every time the ballad protects bard he gets one effect of new of ideas ( up to 4 ) that can be used to force the enemy to dance for 1 second for each effect ,
Romance improved in Serenade - attracts a goal to Bard and rolls it
Overture - slows the target and removes from it a positive effect when the effect will be removed the bard is healed ,
General
Major attacks :
Dissonance improved in disharmony - Deals damage and stuns for 1 second
Solo - throws dissonance or disharmony 5 times on a random opponent ( do not consume energy, and don't stuns ), be careful when you throw Solo because it can not attack these enemies what you need,
Dancing Blade improved in Raving Blade - Deals damage 6 times in 6 seconds ( + 1 once at the end if you upgrade rubby Grand Final)
Flying Blade - the strongest skill, have coldown from 10 to 30 seconds ,
Useful skills :
Encore - renews all the skills in addition to an encore , and the Shadow Duette,
Shadow Duette - summons your shadow ( the length of his action depends on the quality of dragon tears, if you use rare it's 28 seconds ) , who sings the songs that bard sang the when the shadow was summoned ,
Muse - reduces the duration of etudes ( Raving and Dancing Blade ) and cooldown of most skills by 50 % and increases energy regeneration by 9 for 30 seconds ,
Protective tune - at the time of death, restores 2% of life and makes that bard for 2 seconds receive 80 % less damage
Musical notations - allows us to use one of the 4 marches :
  1. increases the amount of health , mana and energy by 30%
  2. increases physical damage by 15%
  3. increases magic damage by 15%
  4. every 8 seconds restores 12 energy and 1% mana
The songs are:
Elegy improved in Cantata - Deals damage to all enemies fighting against the bard in 20m
Nocturne - heals every 4 seconds (my nocturne heals 5k ) , and how life drops below 40 % (my nocturne heals 23k ) but not more than once every 15 seconds
Aria - a song that every 6 seconds impose one effect ( up to 20 ) , which gives additional damage to the next chord ,
Ballad - protects the bard and his group before stuns
Allegro - Increases movement speed by 15 % and in fight removes slowdown

In bard I do not like that you can not choose which enemy you want to hit with chords but sometimes it is quite useful. Ilike that he has a lot of stun attacks , and he is resistance against them( ballad ) and that he can always adjust the songs to the situation.
Partypawel has attached the following images:
  • PvE1.jpg
  • PvE2.jpg
  • PvP1.jpg
  • PvP2.jpg

This post has been edited 8 times, last edit by "Partypawel" (May 2nd 2014, 4:28pm)

Monday, April 21st 2014, 8:41pm

Extern links do not count. You need to use the forum.

Monday, April 21st 2014, 10:04pm

Artuditu

Trainee

Also, as far as I know, Polish language is not supported anymore, therefore you'll most probably need to post your PmB in either English, German or French.

Tuesday, April 22nd 2014, 8:09am

The event's rules were pretty much a copy of what PioPico had posted last time he ran it - yet he did allow "external" media to be used for it; this forum has had numerous log-in problems and no, making an "external" presentation doesn't seem logical or practical at all, does it? I just love how the people running this game always have a knack for doing what is, if not utterly and clearly wrong, certainly what most users/costumers/players wouldn't... :rolleyes:

- Opera
Opera - Legends

Tuesday, April 22nd 2014, 8:50am

Hi Partypawel,

Your entry can't enter the contest in its current form. Firstly, you have to use one of the following languages: English, French, German or Turkish.
Secondly, we only accept forum posts as entries. It offers enough possibilites to write a more than decent guide. Please update your guide if you want to participate in the Pimp My Build event.

Zurion

Tuesday, April 22nd 2014, 4:17pm

Hello,

The event's rules were pretty much a copy of what PioPico had posted last time he ran it - yet he did allow "external" media to be used for it; this forum has had numerous log-in problems and no, making an "external" presentation doesn't seem logical or practical at all, does it? I just love how the people running this game always have a knack for doing what is, if not utterly and clearly wrong, certainly what most users/costumers/players wouldn't... :rolleyes:
- Opera

Old PMB contest accepted all sort of links and documents, from the beggining (about 2 or 3 years ago).
Mail.ru decided to change the rules, and only accept entries through posts on this forum.
That's why a lot of players posts external links, and why moderators have to notified each participant of this new rule :).

EDIT : New rules are :
An external link is allowed, unless all the text is copy and paste in your message, so that translators can work on it :).
This has been clarified by Community managers.
Allods Online Discord
Check out the community chat
Choose EU in #language chan
----
Rejoignez la communauté sur le serveur Discord Allods Online
Clic sur le drapeau EU dans le canal #language

This post has been edited 3 times, last edit by "Gladia" (Apr 22nd 2014, 4:45pm)

Friday, May 9th 2014, 3:06am

Hey,

Just wanted to wish you Good Luck in the contest!

Sunday, May 11th 2014, 1:15pm