You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, April 21st 2014, 10:38pm

tttroy

Beginner

• "tttroy" started this thread

tttroy is arting C:

Making a thread... yep, under the same name i had on NA server, hope nobody minds if i make myself home here this way..
Becausei just have LOOOOOAAAAADS of allods related art to share AND yet to create.

And introducing myself with transfer related peice i just finished:

The arisen is my love Staropramen, and Ludovic the Hadagan is LeSoldatMort's
Thanks for viewing (if.. anybody views it) and prepare for a spam galore

Monday, April 21st 2014, 11:37pm

SΛΤΗΩ

Intermediate

Great job.
Cant wait to see more.

Tuesday, April 22nd 2014, 9:10am

Tuesday, April 22nd 2014, 9:13am

Teyloune

Trainee

Made me laugh. Give me more :o !

Tuesday, April 22nd 2014, 5:54pm

tttroy

Beginner

thank you for the nice comments folks C':

Also, i just have so many stuff i don't know where to start. i guess i'll be tryig to hop from topic to topic so it doesn't get too boring and spammy.. and upload old new old new old new stuff.

i'll just start with the most recognizable work i made (recognizable at least for those people who then cropped it and used it for their own vile devices, ask the artist first kids xD)
My character Becherovka, Staropramen's protégé. Drawn for a wallpaper contest YEARS ago. won a horse.back in my days we had to WALK, on our own legs! horse was a luxury *old grumpy grandpa voice*

Tuesday, April 22nd 2014, 6:00pm

How come I didn't notice your thread on the old NA forum? So far, your work is awesome :D I'm going to ask you for a signature, when I'll have an idea of what I would like :)

Tuesday, April 22nd 2014, 6:17pm

IAmGroot

Professional

tttroy's art is always incredible. I absolutely adore it.
Keep bring out more!

Tuesday, April 22nd 2014, 6:39pm

yoooo~ celebrity meet up neasi!

You should make a one huge post with your old stuff prolly, or divide it by years... Not many people from outside ex-US servers are familliar with your artz (and thus we need the damn gallery on main page they promised us also >< ).

And for you guys, make sure you leave feedback, because that's what we artists starve for (beside money and food ofc)! And because Troy deserves it, damnit! Thank you.

Tuesday, April 22nd 2014, 9:32pm

Hello,

(and thus we need the damn gallery on main page they promised us also >< ).

May i suggest you to visit and sign in EU Portal Guild ?
http://guilds.en.allods.com/
(There is a FR version, and an DE version too).

This EU official Allods Site was ment to be the place to post artworks, screenshots, videos about Allods (and a lot of other things, this is a social network dedicated to Allods Online).

This site is still an official Allods site : http://fr.allods.com/node/3 (end of the list).

This is a place where you can be really creative too, there is also a blog system, and photo album system.
Some exemple of customized pages :
http://guildes.fr.allods.com/profile/Heartnet and its gallery : http://guildes.fr.allods.com/photo/photo…e=1gunz3r73hwzr
http://guildes.fr.allods.com/profile/GrosMikkeyy
or :

Oh and Latheion and its videos :
http://guilds.en.allods.com/profile/Latheion

There is a LOT of possibilities, as you can change css files too for your personnal page.

---

Oh, of course Tttroy, i really like your work ! The Comic Strip is really funny :D.
Too bad NA server was closed, i remember there were a lot of artworks there.
Allods Online Discord
Check out the community chat
Choose EU in #language chan
----
Rejoignez la communauté sur le serveur Discord Allods Online
Clic sur le drapeau EU dans le canal #language

Wednesday, April 23rd 2014, 6:42pm

tttroy

Beginner

How come I didn't notice your thread on the old NA forum? So far, your work is awesome :D I'm going to ask you for a signature, when I'll have an idea of what I would like :)
oh haha, don't you worry, i'm so going to move over here with all the furniture and dishes and all i took from NA, in a way you didn't miss anything xD
Also, that might be quite cool, i'm sure we could think something up

Wednesday, April 23rd 2014, 6:52pm

tttroy

Beginner

May i suggest you to visit and sign in EU Portal Guild ?
http://guilds.en.allods.com/
(There is a FR version, and an DE version too).

---

Oh, of course Tttroy, i really like your work ! The Comic Strip is really funny :D.
Too bad NA server was closed, i remember there were a lot of artworks there.
Firstly, thank you for remembering me : D

Secondly, thank you for letting us know about this. We would really love the gallery here, at the mothership, the centre of happening, the bellybutton of allods community, you know *wink wink nudge nudges CMs & GMs*
This seems to be.. pretty much just another platform to present yourself, tho we already have tons of such xD (we're horrible spammers).
But still thanks a lot, it's good to be aware of it and who knows, maybe one day we'll come spam it there as well

------

Also, sorry for multiple posts, i'm still figuring out this reply function here haha.
Gonna post another post, with things this time

Wednesday, April 23rd 2014, 8:23pm

tttroy

Beginner

i have decided, will post stuff by topic. This time i shall upload some of those things i originally intended to be funny

mount feed used to be a luxury

This is super old, back when we didn't even have any mounts. Staro and my neglected league char Zlatopramen. (we don't talk about him much)

trying out russian server

HYDRAULDICK. Becher was my russian guy

here more recent ones, first one for czech allods fb page and the second one the joooy i felt upon receiving astral kitten

long post is long. Should be enough for a day llD

Wednesday, April 23rd 2014, 10:49pm

SΛΤΗΩ

Intermediate

I dig the Becher char, best idea eva..... osum! :D

Thursday, April 24th 2014, 5:18am

Artuditu

Trainee

OMG! They are all soooo cuuutee~! :3

Edit: Hmm, I took a look at your other 'doodles' at DA and they aren't half bad either :P

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Artuditu" (Apr 24th 2014, 9:20am)

Thursday, April 24th 2014, 11:05am

Rubellia

Beginner

I love your fanarts :)

Sunday, April 27th 2014, 7:19pm

These are some amazin' Artworks! My favs were the first and the Elf on the Arisen as if he were a Mount.

Wednesday, April 30th 2014, 5:20pm

tttroy

Beginner

Time for portraits!!
Of course of my main character (i have just two chars, so don't worry, no huge char spam incoming).

Staropramen.
It's actually kind of a nickname, which has become legit over the time. His real name is Sarang Paramnon. But you know kids, can't really pronounce stuff, so little Ludovic kinda transformed it into current state.
He used to be a very minor helper to Tep, fucking stuff up in the process majorly (resulting in him being overly affective about Becherovka now. and you have no idea how many feels i had about Irdrich, i just.. oh god.. *breathes* )

Here's my man, when he was still alive

I love fullmetal jacket and all things military. and crossovers

and areally old one, first pic of Starouš i made. just for the sake of it being here llD
May 2010 oh god haha

and as a bonus to add the the background of my guy. here is "alternative origin" of his name xD

Wednesday, April 30th 2014, 9:25pm

These are really great! Love the human view of the Arisen.

Thursday, May 1st 2014, 3:07am

Xaraman

Trainee

Quoted

This EU official Allods Site [the guild portal] was ment to be the place to post artworks, screenshots, videos about Allods (and a lot of other things, this is a social network dedicated to Allods Online).

Hi Gladia,

Good point and I would post there too, but from the description of this forum:

Quoted

Off-Topic (Creative Corner)

Discuss random topics, share artistic fan creations here.

I do like seeing the art here and the guys are right; it's good PR for my.com it and does add to the community feel of this forum.

So guys, IMHO please keep posting here and also the guild portal (the guys there need something to stop them from trolling each other in chat) ;).

It's awesome stuff.

Cheers!