You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, April 19th 2017, 4:13pm

8.0 Warrior nice tank build is needed

Hi, I'm looking for a nice tank build for warrior, pls :D

I'd be really thankful if you help me :D

Wednesday, April 19th 2017, 5:23pm

Nandita

Intermediate

There are many Tank builds but this one is mine ... whatever.

http://www.allodswiki.ru/calc/#!1!211..3…ofztai/DVDQXURZ

The build is for maximum def because Wars dmg as Tank is not worth talking about. You sure can get more dmg with other builds but I focused on def.
I don't know the english Skillnames so I do my best to explain with pictures.

Even for single target I use always because I am lazy af. Also Jump when rdy. Thats all to keep aggro. Maybe use single target spot and mass spot when needed.

More important the def.

When starting a fight use

With Rubie: (Second Grid right bottom corner)
You get a shild for 4 seconds which takes a bit dmg. The more krit dmg you have the more it takes. Not so much at all but it is a start.

You should know that War needs a Barrier to be a Tank. This Barrier stores 70% of the dmg in your Barrier. You can increase the Barrier with the Rubies below.
2nd Grid to the left side. All good for tank.

Now the important part how you can use the dmg stored in the barrier:

You can heal yourself with the dmg in the barrier - always have an eye on the barrier to finde the right moment to get max heal.

1. Heals you with Rubies - watch yourself which.

2. Second skill to heal yourself is Heals you with Rubies - watch yourself which.

After you used these healskills you need a combination of skills which only works with Rubis to decrease the rest of the stored dmg.

Use then OR

This combination decreases so much dmg in you Barrier it is nearly a Joke.

Read the Rubis 2nd Grid right bottom:

Thats all for now because as mentioned I am lacy af but this should give you something to work with. hf

Wednesday, April 19th 2017, 7:47pm

Thursday, April 20th 2017, 4:01pm

Monday, June 26th 2017, 9:05pm

Stats WARRIOR Tank

There are many Tank builds but this one is mine ... whatever.

http://www.allodswiki.ru/calc/#!1!211..3…ofztai/DVDQXURZ

The build is for maximum def because Wars dmg as Tank is not worth talking about. You sure can get more dmg with other builds but I focused on def.
I don't know the english Skillnames so I do my best to explain with pictures.

Even for single target I use always because I am lazy af. Also Jump when rdy. Thats all to keep aggro. Maybe use single target spot and mass spot when needed.

More important the def.

When starting a fight use

With Rubie: (Second Grid right bottom corner)
You get a shild for 4 seconds which takes a bit dmg. The more krit dmg you have the more it takes. Not so much at all but it is a start.

You should know that War needs a Barrier to be a Tank. This Barrier stores 70% of the dmg in your Barrier. You can increase the Barrier with the Rubies below.
2nd Grid to the left side. All good for tank.

Now the important part how you can use the dmg stored in the barrier:

You can heal yourself with the dmg in the barrier - always have an eye on the barrier to finde the right moment to get max heal.

1. Heals you with Rubies - watch yourself which.

2. Second skill to heal yourself is Heals you with Rubies - watch yourself which.

After you used these healskills you need a combination of skills which only works with Rubis to decrease the rest of the stored dmg.

Use then OR

This combination decreases so much dmg in you Barrier it is nearly a Joke.

Read the Rubis 2nd Grid right bottom:

Thats all for now because as mentioned I am lacy af but this should give you something to work with. hf
What is main stats for warrior tank (DMG/DEF)? and where should i spend my stats points?

Rate this thread