Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Allods Online Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

wcf.global.timeFormatLocalized

The price of crystals rises too much

Hello all! We have a problem i think........the price of crystals rises too much to buy with golds.....6k each.Put a map where we can farm money,Lower the price of the crystals,do something! Is impossible for free to play players buy something!!!!! Come on,is or is not a free to play?!?!?!?!!?

wcf.global.timeFormatLocalized

Vickie Lynn

Fortgeschrittener

Beruf: Teacher

• Nachricht senden

I totally agree with what you're saying, but the facts are there, it won't stop increasing more and more at each CS event. It's the way of how currency have been implemented. More you buy coins, higher will be its price, and the problem is that its increase is not linear. More you buy, higher will go the increase (like an exponential growth). it's sure that, for those who try to get gold by farming (or having personnal allods on all reincs), it'll be even harder and harder to go with bc coins. However, for those who put a little money for the game, and who are getting up their runes, they will be able to put more gold dust and less crystals, and then it will be less expensive (I advise these ppl to check the rune calculator, and seeing by themselves).

So yes, currency is getting more and more expensive, and sadly we won't be able to do anything against it, as it's the way it has been created which causes this.
I prefer to be bad in game rather than being a trash in real life