Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Allods Online Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

wcf.global.timeFormatLocalized

Whats best reinc for a bard?

What is the best reincarnation skill for bard? what does and why?
- Bandidho

Beruf: DPSSSSSS!!^^

• Nachricht senden

people usually lvlup every classes to have access to every skills ^^ there's no ultimate skill for any class as it fully depends on the situation; Thought my favorite skill is flash from mage, i use it on almost all my reincas cause it's the one who's the most useful in the most situations imo;

Vickie Lynn

Fortgeschrittener

Beruf: Teacher

• Nachricht senden

The reincarnation skill you choose will depend on the way you play :

- For PvE astral layers, you can go for your self defense, so Paladin, Warrior, or Summoner's defensive spell. Or you can go for helping heals (or in the case where there is no heal and only support) and then you can choose the divine foresight from cleric.

- For PvP : -> In battlegrounds, you can go for self defense (spells quote just before), or mobility, and then choose cleric or mage flash. Another spell which can be use in this situation is the psi's bump, but that's not the one I prefer.
-> 6v6 or 12v12 dominion fights : as bards usually play on support, I really recommand the divine foresight from cleric, the only usefull spell in this case.

All the other spells are clearly unusefull for bards.
I prefer to be bad in game rather than being a trash in real life