You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, April 22nd 2014, 10:29pm

p2p perks?

Hi, im a brand new player who just heard about this game recently and was wondering what the perks of subscribing to the game are at the moment. I've tried google and looking through these forums but can't seem to find anything . If someone would be cool enough to explain the perks to me id be very grateful.

Tuesday, April 22nd 2014, 10:33pm

Spinecrawler

Intermediate

there is no subscription atm. It's free till 1st May.
But You may want to go pay2win server cause sub server is pretty much empty.

Tuesday, April 22nd 2014, 10:37pm

Hello,

Hi, im a brand new player who just heard about this game recently and was wondering what the perks of subscribing to the game are at the moment. I've tried google and looking through these forums but can't seem to find anything . If someone would be cool enough to explain the perks to me id be very grateful.

You can find all informations about P2P here :
http://guilds.en.allods.com/forum/topics…ion-server-info

There is a free access to Smugglers Paradise until may 1st :).
Allods Online Discord
Check out the community chat
Choose EU in #language chan
----
Rejoignez la communauté sur le serveur Discord Allods Online
Clic sur le drapeau EU dans le canal #language

Tuesday, April 22nd 2014, 10:43pm

Bg's pop on P2P server at late afternoon EU time and it's enough to keep me interested. As Gladia said, you can find all the " perks" for p2p on that site. p2w is for dorks. =)
For glory.

Tuesday, April 22nd 2014, 11:27pm

Well thanks for all the replies and information, i am actually planning on using the subscription option as i much prefer a level playing field when playing a game. Thanks again guys