You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, April 22nd 2014, 11:03pm

Subscription server FAQ

Hello,

Subscription page : http://en.allods.com/subscription
You first need to logged in the Allods official website : http://en.allods.com/

-----

Pros and Cons about Smuglers Paradise, from different point of view (from F2P players, and P2P players) :
http://allods.com/forum/index.php?page=Thread&threadID=7017

-----

Quoted

Dear Saurnautians, today we're providing all the juicy details of the Subscription Server that you've been asking about!
Play on both the F2P Server and the Subscription based server using the same Client.

- You can use your gPotato crystals to purchase subscription time and benefit from all our sponsored offers and the payment methods available on our portal.
- There is no access to the Boutique or Currency Exchange on the Subscription based server. That means there are no Runes, Patronage Rank 5, Elixirs, no Strongbox bonuses, no cursed items and no Incense!
- Level up 30% faster, get twice as many stats points per level and unlock a slot for the second earring!
- Get bigger bags from quests and trade old ones in for extra bank storage! Reach Coba Plateau to earn your Helper companion!
- Customize your character, guild and ship and redistribute your avatar’s statistics, talents and rubies using Gold!
- Earn mounts by taking part in game activities. You no longer need to feed them!
- Obtain Astral Replicators as loot from defeating bosses in Astral and get more rewards!

- Bags, mounts and pets can be purchased for Gold at certain character levels or gained by completing quests and killing bosses.
- No more Runes. Mob difficulty is adjusted!
- No incense needed. Leave Purgatory in exchange for Gold.
- No more Cursed items.
- Unlimited Stat and Talent respecs will only cost you Gold based on your level.
- Instantly get second earring slot unlocked.
- Gain double the Stat points each level.
- Level up 30% faster!

Earn your bags from defeating mobs and completing quests!
18 slot bag - From a chest
24 slot bag - Can be bought and equipped at level 30
30 slot bag - 10% drop chance from final bosses in the starting sectors (1- 12) of the Unexplored Astral
36 slot bag - 5% drop chance from final bosses in the Mysterious Astral and 13+ sectors of the Unexplored Astral
42 slot bag - Drops from last boss in Gorluxor's Tower
48 slot bag - Drops from Nihaz in Dead City
54 slot bag - Drops from last boss in Tep's Pyramid

Exchange your old bag for extra bank storage!
30 slot bag - 48 Bank Slots
36 slot bag - 72 Bank Slots
42 slot bag - 96 Bank Slots
48 slot bag - 120 Bank Slots
54 slot bag - 144 Bank Slots

Earn mounts by taking part in game activities. You no longer need to feed them!

Mounts available for Gold
- Horse
- Twilight Wolf
- Golden Lion

Mounts rewarded for game activities
Raids, Dead City and Tep's Pyramid:
- Hurricane
- Typhoon
- Destree
- Magic Carpet

PvP activities
- Fury

Group PvE (Astral)
- Stronghorn

- Looter Companion is available for free from the NPC at Coba Plateau.
- Obtain Astral Replicators as loot from defeating bosses in the Astral and get more rewards!
- Customize your character, guild and ship with Gold!

Redesigned Boutique Items

1. Wedding Bundle - Sold for Gold from vendors
2. Megaphones - A limited number should be granted weekly. Also a storage limit should be introduced
3. Carnival Masks - Avaialble for Gold (price varies according to character's level)
4. Guild Heraldic Sign Redesign - Available for Gold from Guild NPC
5. Ship Coupon for Customization - Available for Gold from Demon Hunter's Quartermaster.

Items unavailable on the Subscription server

1. 5th level of Patronage
2. Elixirs
3. Additional rubies provided by Pages from Great Mage's Diary
4. Additional skill points provided by Scrolls of the Sacrament
5. Emblems of the Wrathful Wizard
6. Mount spells and Patronage spells
7. Battlemounts
8. Amalgam Catalysts
9. Quest lines with Astral gemstones (Lapis Lazuli, Topaz, Chrysolites) from class trainers
10. Mana Batteries, Thunderstrikes and Turrets
11. Curse removal
12. Experience boosters
13. Quest Log expansion
14. Universal Reagents for crafting
15. Mystery Seal
16. Class abilities unlock
17. Additional Reincarnations
18. Horn of War and premium chats
19. June Coins
20. Some Mount Colour Patterns from the Boutique
21. Most of the decorative items from the Boutique
22. 2nd and 3rd crafting profession unlock
23. Mount feed and additional Stable Slots
24. Keys for chests
25. Master Goblin and its duplicates from Strongboxes
26. Coupons
27. Specks of Light
28. Ship Consumables
29. Magic Ink.

Their may be some slight changes with the 5.0 extension. It must be explained in the Patch Notes :
http://en.allods.com/game/patchnotes

For bags :
[subscription] 30 slot bag now has a chance to drop from bosses in Emerald astral sectors. 36 slot bag now has a chance to drop from bosses in Azure or deeper astral sectors.

For mounts :
[subscription] Characters now will be granted with additional ruby and talent point upon reaching level 20, 30 and 40.
[subscription] Now characters are able to purchase new mounts or obtain them as a reward for some in-game activities:
  • Humpy is now available to purchase from vendor;
  • Rhinos, mammoth and astral variations of Basil cat and mammoth can now be obtained as a reward from astral islands;
  • Harbinger of War, Harbinger of Death, Harbinger of Pestilence, Harbinger of Famine and Basil Cats can now be obtained at the Wild Shore;
  • Magic carpet now has a chance to drop from Grimnoth and Tep;
  • Fiery Lion now has a chance to drop from Scorched Guardian;
  • Drake is now granted for those who completed Eclipse adventure;
  • Fiery Wolf and Goldwood Wolf are now can be exchanged for Battleground Emblems
  • Color patterns for Humpy now have a chance to drop from any world mob.
Allods Online Discord
Check out the community chat
Choose EU in #language chan
----
Rejoignez la communauté sur le serveur Discord Allods Online
Clic sur le drapeau EU dans le canal #language

This post has been edited 5 times, last edit by "Gladia" (Oct 3rd 2018, 4:46pm)

Friday, July 4th 2014, 12:21am

Quoted

Fiery Lion now has a chance to drop from Scorched Guardian;

I just wanted ask since this is available in KoE now, do you know if this lion has the jump skill or anything special? I don't wanna pay 20k koe currencies for nothing :P

Sunday, July 6th 2014, 11:35am

Quoted

Fiery Lion now has a chance to drop from Scorched Guardian;

I just wanted ask since this is available in KoE now, do you know if this lion has the jump skill or anything special? I don't wanna pay 20k koe currencies for nothing :P

From what I've seen, if a mount is available on p2p, it's exactly same as fully leveled respective mount on f2p. They don't have any skills "removed". It's just that some mounts are not obtainable.

I didn't specifically login to check which one is it, but it's almost certainly one of those:

http://allods-zone.ru/mounts/4/lion/Mednogriv.html

or

http://allods-zone.ru/mounts/2/lion/Ognegriv.html

If it's the 2nd one, it's worthless. Very slow and no skill.

Sunday, October 5th 2014, 11:33pm

Hello,

Smugglers Paradise is a Pay to Play server, you need a subscription in order to have access to this server.

Step 1: Create an Allods Account from the main page of the official Allods website : http://en.allods.com/
Step 2: Top up your account with blue crystals : http://en.allods.com/billing
Step 3: Buy a subscription with your blue crystals : http://en.allods.com/subscription

If you haven't done it yet :
- Download the game client : http://en.allods.com/download
- Install the client
- Launch the game, click "Play", choose "Smugglers Paradise" in the server list, and enjoy Allods Online :).
Allods Online Discord
----

Wednesday, December 17th 2014, 8:50am

Hello! I would like to know some things about server. It is a one sillier question after another, but please bear with it.

1. Is there every holiday and class event such as in f2p? And with the same rewards? There is probably, I'm sorry, just making sure.
2. Is there greatness? I'm so confused about this one.
3. The monthly subscription is 10 euros, right. 1K crystals, right? I saw some other numbers somewhere, but it is probably my mistake, sorry for that.
4. Is it possible to pay the subscirption with the crystals farmed on f2p?

Thank you.

1. There's not only every holiday but all the class costumes you get from prophetic cards on f2p are available at a vendor for anniversary coins. There are also some extra items and we get different items during the daily login event.

2. Yup

3. It's 1k crystals but you should watch out before buying a paysafecard since (for some stupid reason) you only get about 900 crystals for a 10€ psc. Also there seems to be a bug with the 3 month sub option. Some have reported that it gave them 6 months instead of 3 months.

4. Yes, they're the same crystals that you use on f2p and get when you top up your account.
p2p Empire lvl 60 Paladin Bowtiful

Sunday, March 1st 2015, 4:31am

I purchased 1000 crystals via PayPal but I am unable to subscribe. It says I have an insufficient balance and need to top up (which is what I just did via PayPal). I have submitted a my.com support ticket. I also don't see anywhere that I can check my crystal balance. This is a very kludgy subscription process. If anyone has any recommendations please advise.

EDIT: I was able to resolve this by logging into the game and completing the tutorial on the f2p server, which then allowed me to check my balance. My 1000 crystals were showing-up in game. I logged out of the game, logged out of and then back into the website, and then was able to subscribe.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "mdoublep" (Mar 1st 2015, 4:53am) with the following reason: Resolved

Tuesday, March 3rd 2015, 9:02pm

Are you serious? They still make people level through the beginning zone on f2p before they can even subscribe to the game? No wonder the population can only slowly increase on the sub server if that is true T_T

Wednesday, March 4th 2015, 12:08am

Hello,

There's no link.

The problem is that you can't see your crystal balance directly on the website, you need to log into the game. As you don't have access to the item shop until you finish the tutorial zone, you need to level up at least to lvl 5 (empire side).

Paypal is not always instant. Maybe the time you take to level up was enough to get your crystal credited to your account.
Allods Online Discord
----

Wednesday, March 4th 2015, 1:22am

Hello, I am considering playing on this server in the future, depending on if my job limits me from participating in the current guild raids and astral. Before I consider making that leap though, I was wondering about a few of the differences between this server and the f2p server, that I didn't see mentioned above, nor answered elsewhere.

1. How many rubies and talent points can one have at level 60? (all rubies available except eclipse, ie how many great mage pages and talent scrolls do you get the equivalent of)
2. How many bonus stat points are available? (those normally distributed with water of life, ie how many bonus stat points are there from leveling)
3. What trinkets are most worth using? (ie what are most people using since there are no cash shop trinkets)
4. Does "No cursed items" mean you get less overall loot (slightly slower progression) than from bosses on f2p?
5. What quality second earring can you equip?
6. For unavailable items, it says no patronage skills, but I've seen people with Martyr's Salvation on their bar, so does this just mean no rank 2 skills? Or is Salvation the only patronage skill?
7. What is the size of the quest log?
8. How many stable slots do you have? Is there any way to get extras in game?
9. How many reincarnations can you have? Is there any way to get extras in game?
10. Do the class change items cost only gold? (I've seen that these are in the game, and since they can't require 2400 crystals for the morpher, does the morpher itself cost more gold once you win the coupon in the AH)
11. Can you get the upgraded ship hull? (with the extra cannons on side and back)
12. Is greatness the same as in f2p?

Thank you in advance. ^^

Wednesday, March 4th 2015, 2:02am

Hello, I am considering playing on this server in the future, depending on if my job limits me from participating in the current guild raids and astral. Before I consider making that leap though, I was wondering about a few of the differences between this server and the f2p server, that I didn't see mentioned above, nor answered elsewhere.

1. How many rubies and talent points can one have at level 60? (all rubies available except eclipse, ie how many great mage pages and talent scrolls do you get the equivalent of)
2. How many bonus stat points are available? (those normally distributed with water of life, ie how many bonus stat points are there from leveling)
3. What trinkets are most worth using? (ie what are most people using since there are no cash shop trinkets)
the one that increases vigor; you get it from astral (in fragments)
4. Does "No cursed items" mean you get less overall loot (slightly slower progression) than from bosses on f2p?
no, loot is the "same" but its never cursed
5. What quality second earring can you equip?
whatever you want; every player have the orange jeweller manuscript item from the beginning
6. For unavailable items, it says no patronage skills, but I've seen people with Martyr's Salvation on their bar, so does this just mean no rank 2 skills? Or is Salvation the only patronage skill?
the normal skills (purple mana/hp reg; yellow HP buff, green mana / energy and orange cc breaker) are available
the improvements of these (reduce cd of purple hp / manareg to 10 sec etc) are not available and the 5. level of patronage (dmg/healbonus) is also never available, except in raids
7. What is the size of the quest log?
8. How many stable slots do you have? Is there any way to get extras in game?
9. How many reincarnations can you have? Is there any way to get extras in game?
only 1 :(
10. Do the class change items cost only gold? (I've seen that these are in the game, and since they can't require 2400 crystals for the morpher, does the morpher itself cost more gold once you win the coupon in the AH)
yes only gold
11. Can you get the upgraded ship hull? (with the extra cannons on side and back)
12. Is greatness the same as in f2p?
yes

Thank you in advance. ^^
answered what i know in red color

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" (Jun 8th 2016, 10:45pm)

Wednesday, March 4th 2015, 2:07am

1. You have 68 (71 if you count the first 3) talents and 61 rubies.

2. You get 20 stat points at the start and that's all you get.

3. You get shards for trinkets from the astral (buying from other people), right now you can have the epic vigor or stamina trinkets like they have on f2p and in the new patch there will be a fable trinket.

4. I'm not sure how it goes on f2p but the gear progress here was on par with f2p.

5. You can equip any earring.

6. It means that we don't have the rank 2 skills you would get from the cash shop on f2p., but we do have all of them.

7. It's 20 quests. This one can suck for lvling but with a bit of adjustment it's not a big problem.

8. I think you get around 12 stable slots and you can get extras from the melting isle and the tka rik cave. Right now i have 12 mounts and 4 free slots and I don't have all the mounts available yet.

9. Right now you can have only 1, in the new patch we should be able to have 2. There is no way to get extra reincs.

10. You only need to buy the morpher from the AH, starting price is 5k gold.

11. You can only get the crystal for more hp, no cannons on the back sadly.

12. Yes it is.
Fiddler - Bard - Avarice
Kulha - Warrior - Avarice

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Mamojebac" (Mar 4th 2015, 2:21pm)

Thursday, March 5th 2015, 7:01am

Thank you very much for the replies!

Friday, March 25th 2016, 12:28pm

f2p character

can you transfer a f2p character to p2p server?

Friday, March 25th 2016, 12:33pm

Friday, March 25th 2016, 12:39pm

There is no option, but we get more experience than the f2p server and we have 100% experiece "lucky hours" (I guess until the patch).

If you need help in terms of league/ empire choice or anything else feel free to ask :D

Friday, May 27th 2016, 8:24pm

Friday, May 27th 2016, 8:59pm

IAmGroot

Professional

is class change possible?

Yes, the same way as on F2P (the core morpher from auction house). It's purchased through a bid.

Is there an additional gold cost after winning the bid though?

Saturday, May 28th 2016, 1:45pm

no, you just buy the morpher, and it usually costs less than 10k gold, so it's very cheap to change your class

Saturday, May 28th 2016, 2:21pm

angered

Trainee

And with the collectors edition you get the omnificent core morpher for 7 days

Friday, June 3rd 2016, 9:13pm

Most of the decorative items from the Boutique

It that still a case? I am a big RPG fashionista so availability of nice looking stuff is important to me.

Rate this thread