You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, May 4th 2017, 1:04pm

Azir

Intermediate

• "Azir" started this thread

Going to give p2p another try

Going to be rejoining p2p let me know who's still playing, which side is most active, I have a toon on either side. Hope there's some English speaking players still around.

Also p2p has its own discord discord.gg/f7fPC for those on p2p both league and empire players.

Thursday, May 4th 2017, 1:46pm

Buuhuu

Intermediate

Hello,

I would say both sides are almost equal in activity.

On League side there are:

Pfannkuchen - I suppose only german players or german core and a few other language speaking players. About 10 (+-5) players I suppose. Leader is probably Skylineffm.
Resurrection - Core of turkish players and I suppose there are about 1-3 english speaking players in there. Around 5 - 8 players I suppose. I don't know who is the leader.

On Empire side there are:

Immortal Kings - German core and a few other language speaking players. Around 10 players. I am the leader: Buuhuu
Brotherhood - Turkish core (or fully turkish?). I suppose around 5-8 players. I don't know who is the leader.
BAUA POWA!

Thursday, May 4th 2017, 2:39pm

DrakoKan

Beginner

Pfannkuchen - I suppose only german players or german core and a few other language speaking players. About 10 (+-5) players I suppose. Leader is probably Skylineffm.
Resurrection - Core of turkish players and I suppose there are about 1-3 english speaking players in there. Around 5 - 8 players I suppose. I don't know who is the leader.

Hello, on league Resurrection, core turk, but international english speaking guild (for example me im from italy).
Leader of the guild are LegendHit ^^

Thursday, May 4th 2017, 3:12pm

Azir

Intermediate

• "Azir" started this thread

Well I have my toon fawkes on empire and avariee on league. Are both sides able to down content?

Your also welcome to use my discord p2p chat there's some old players on there they may come back if they see how active it is. Plus good way to get pho content going with both sides.

Thursday, May 4th 2017, 3:36pm

Buuhuu

Intermediate

Quoted

Well I have my toon fawkes on empire and avariee on league. Are both sides able to down content?

Able? Yes.
But you can imagine, that you need to gather everyone first, before you can do that.
I don't know if Pfannkuchen/Resurrection is doing something from the current raids actively though. (I suppose they were working together in this point, but not sure if they are still doing).
S8 (legend hard sector) and Eclipse we (Immortal Kings) can do relatively easy. Ferris/Gates (Hard Mode for bosses which drops something) and BoG-Questchain are possible, if the majority is there (and here comes the problem xd). Its not easy to set up a raid date, when there are things like equipping yourself -> S8, AS, maybe AH and the other things you can and need to do, if you have not that much time. Though in IK we sometimes manage to do this.
I suppose in Pfannkuchen this somehow happens in a similiar way too, but I cannot answer for other guilds ofc ;)
BAUA POWA!

Saturday, May 6th 2017, 8:07am

Eddy

Intermediate

Wait ppl still playing eu p2p :O
RU p2p ftw :D
Russian p2p / leauge side / Ремпэйдж

Saturday, May 6th 2017, 10:44am

Laany

Intermediate

Yes , Rampage still waiting that you comes Empire on P2p Eu ;)

But honestly it's like getting Patch coming soon, Players are coming and will stay for a short time! I also returned to the F2p and will spend more time there! P2p I will also play, but very limited (Dailies , Guildstuff , maybe Domi) .

RU was for me to hard :P
Don't try to shut up my Mouth when he is only speaking the truth!

Saturday, May 6th 2017, 10:47am

Eddy

Intermediate

But honestly it's like getting Patch coming soon, Players are coming and will stay for a short time! I also returned to the F2p and will spend more time there! P2p I will also play, but very limited (Dailies , Guildstuff , maybe Domi) .

I am done wtih eu p2p forever :D Ok mybe if they get same population as ru p2p 8o
I am so happy on ru p2p, so many players... Bg's all day :D Cmn ru isnt that hard :thumbsup:

Saturday, May 6th 2017, 10:50am

Laany

Intermediate

I am done wtih eu p2p forever :D Ok mybe if they get same population as ru p2p 8o
I am so happy on ru p2p, so many players... Bg's all day :D Cmn ru isnt that hard :thumbsup:
Im happy that you have nice Time on this Server :love: And say Hello on Tomi :thumbsup:

Saturday, May 6th 2017, 10:52am

Eddy

Intermediate

Im happy that you have nice Time on this Server :love: And say Hello on Tomi :thumbsup:
Hahaha i will ! He is in slacking mode :D
Ye Russians accepted me and wiz very well :D

Saturday, May 6th 2017, 11:04am

Laany

Intermediate

Yes, that's nice to hear! The situation on the P2p will not change because the players do not change! As I could see directly this morning again: D The arrogance has returned in a different way. So you will not miss anything here :(

I wish a nice Weekend , see you

Saturday, May 6th 2017, 12:12pm

I started to play again about a month ago and joined Immortal Kings after reaching max level. I found helpful and kind people there. And - what is most important to me -, you can have a lot of fun with these guys in TeamSpeak. If you are looking for the competitive part of the game only, then you should stick with the f2p, since there is not much pvp or lvl 75 raids in the p2p because the Server is lacking people and the turks have once again decided to raise their own guild.

In case you need help or anything, feel free to whisp me, my ingame name is Wurstskilled (Imp side)

@Eddy: How do you manage language barriers? I can imagine it is hard to understand the skilltrees in russian... Are there other English speakers in RU p2p

Saturday, May 6th 2017, 12:18pm

Eddy

Intermediate

I started to play again about a month ago and joined Immortal Kings after reaching max level. I found helpful and kind people there. And - what is most important to me -, you can have a lot of fun with these guys in TeamSpeak. If you are looking for the competitive part of the game only, then you should stick with the f2p, since there is not much pvp or lvl 75 raids because the Server is lacking people and the turks have once again decided to raise their own guild.

In case you need help or anything, feel free to whisp me, my ingame name is Wurstskilled (Imp side)

@Eddy: How do you manage language barriers? I can imagine it is hard to understand the skilltrees in russian... Are there other English speakers in RU p2p
Hey man, ye it was a little bit hard, but there is many ppl who can speak english and russian. I also can read russian, and i can understand a lot, cuz my native language is Bosnian ( slavic languages ). But ye i cant understand everything perfectly. then we just ask someone who can translate :D About talent tree, i had no problems wtih bard, cuz i played on eu, so i rmbr everything. But when i changed to summoner i had problems, and got help from some rlly good ru players. There was like 6 7 eu players on ru p2p...But atm only me, superwizard and aquaman are active.

Saturday, May 6th 2017, 4:12pm

Laany

Intermediate

I started to play again about a month ago and joined Immortal Kings after reaching max level. I found helpful and kind people there. And - what is most important to me -, you can have a lot of fun with these guys in TeamSpeak. If you are looking for the competitive part of the game only, then you should stick with the f2p, since there is not much pvp or lvl 75 raids in the p2p because the Server is lacking people and the turks have once again decided to raise their own guild.

Nom nom Wursti :D Yes we have Fun in Ts haha ! But you lost your Core Morpher this Week :( And yes is right what he say on P2p we miss PvP

Rate this thread