You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, May 7th 2017, 11:54am

New player

A totally new player to Allods looking for a guild to learn the ropes of the game. Ingame name Drakemina an Arisen summoner.

Monday, May 8th 2017, 2:06am

ironist

Trainee

A friendly advice: Think twice before wasting your time with levelling up on P2P. :P
Poisoned

I have a poisoning...

Monday, May 8th 2017, 12:18pm

Azir

Intermediate

There's still alot of freindly people playing on p2p so if you need any help just shot me a message, leveling on p2p is just as bad as leveling on f2p both servers are mostly endgame servers now. sure you may see 1 or 2 people leveling on f2p but still your mostly alone.

Monday, May 8th 2017, 2:50pm

There's still alot of freindly people playing on p2p so if you need any help just shot me a message, leveling on p2p is just as bad as leveling on f2p both servers are mostly endgame servers now. sure you may see 1 or 2 people leveling on f2p but still your mostly alone.
This is absolutely true.

Although the population is low, it will rise with the next patch and already is growing due to the return of a turkish guild. If you need advise/help, feel free to whisp me (Wurstskilled) ingame or we can chat in Teamspeak.