You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, May 12th 2017, 5:39pm

Which double heal are you talking about?

And sorry, can you please explain the mechanics of how r1 bloodthirst activates the rubies? Does this require me to use bloodthirst in battle, or just have it skilled? (EDIT: I figured it out! Casting Bloodthirst triggers double healing for 5 seconds.)

Also, Fury of Shadows seems to be broken, as it should be buffing my Rhythm by about 5 seconds (with 400 critdmg) but only adds about 3 (from 15 sec to 18.5 sec). Is this even worth it to invest in when I could move those three rubies to DPS instead?

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Locke" (May 12th 2017, 6:20pm)

Friday, May 12th 2017, 6:28pm

Eddy

Intermediate

Which double heal are you talking about?

And sorry, can you please explain the mechanics of how r1 bloodthirst activates the rubies? Does this require me to use bloodthirst in battle, or just have it skilled? (EDIT: I figured it out! Casting Bloodthirst triggers double healing for 5 seconds.)

Also, Fury of Shadows seems to be broken, as it should be buffing my Rhythm by about 5 seconds (with 400 critdmg) but only adds about 3 (from 15 sec to 18.5 sec). Is this even worth it to invest in when I could move those three rubies to DPS instead?
Dont worry about rhythm, it will be changed soon, u are getting 8.1 and time will be 30 + sec
Russian p2p / leauge side / Ремпэйдж

Saturday, May 13th 2017, 12:45pm

In PvP you need to keep defensive buff up 100% of time. If you can do it without those rubies - skip them. If you can't, well you need to keep defensive buff up 100% of time.

Tuesday, May 30th 2017, 12:37am

Saturday, June 3rd 2017, 7:31pm

this is my PVE build so far for this new patch, is this ok? http://calc.alloder.pro/#b/ug7gu060677h0…24s1c7o::13ydj3
That looks good, but IMO Nocturne is useless. You're better off going with your own DPS, like the last Etude buff and the Dissonance crit chance buffs.

Thursday, July 13th 2017, 10:32am

Why is Nocturne useless? If someone has enough rubies, then it is a nice damage enhancer for the whole group, and that for a full 9 seconds, where every attack they do gets more poison damage. And you are group support in the end, or? ;-)
But if someone has not enough rubies, I would make sure too to max first my own stats and then the group buffs...

In my build I had in the end 5 rubies which I could put into the three nocturne rubies, and the ruby that makes the skill last longer with your critical damage and one ruby that shortens the nocturne cooldown... if I ever get the last cashshop item which give 2 rubies, then I can ponder about getting the last ones there too ;-)

Thursday, July 13th 2017, 12:09pm

Why is Nocturne useless? If someone has enough rubies
For first, indeed it's because of the lack of rubies. But there are more reasons:

- it eats 2 tempo
- if taken with Terror of the Night rubies it would require another Crescendo cast which requires 1 more tempo and takes 1 gcd.

So if only to recover the tempo you'll need to put another cast of Disharmony to your rotation which wastes another gcd. This effectively means you trade ~1 full cast of Dancing Blade for Nocturne. I've made some tests of rotations with and without Nocturne on Dummy and at least for me personally the one without Nocturne produces 10% more DPS.

Whether your group will be able to compensate that loss of 10% of your own dps or not is an open question, because at best you can keep Nocturne up 50% of time (in reality it probably be closer to 30%) and it doesn't boost channeling spells and dots which your teammates might be casting quite often.

So, yeah, spending 7 rubies for that thing is kinda waste.