You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, May 14th 2017, 5:59am

Returning/LFG

Allods was the first video game of any kind that I have ever played which was (daily) from 2010-2012.
For this reason it has a special place in my heart.
The only reason i picked it up is because Bioware announced Star Wars The Old Republic. This is my favorite era of the Star Wars timeline and I wanted to play a free MMO to learn out to play.
Well, I'm pretty much finished with SWtor after six years. The next several games I sampled didn't interest me. So, now i'm wanting to give the "new" allods another shot. Especially now since I have more gaming experience!

I'm going to subscribe and I don't want to play alone. So, I'm looking for a mostly "social" PvE guild.
Also, those of you on the subscription server, how's it looking out there? And how's the Psionicist these days?
I will be on League and my name is Sydth

Tysvm!
:thumbsup:
"We're all here to do what we're all here to do. Only the One can open the door. And only during that window can that door be opened. I know because I must know. It is my purpose. It is the reason I am here. The same reason we are all here." -The Keymaker

*Parusha*
Gibberling Engineers
Smuggler's Paradise

Sunday, May 14th 2017, 4:10pm

Decen

Trainee

Unsure of how the population is at the moment. I played subscription about five months ago and the population wasn't very big. I know some guilds are going to return to the game with the release of 8.1 though.

Sunday, May 14th 2017, 5:04pm

Azir

Intermediate

P2p is doing ok not its best but yeah were hoping 8.1 bring more people back or bring new people in but we will see. both sides have 2 guilds that are around 10 15 people active. Maybe more

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Azir" (May 20th 2017, 6:04am)

Sunday, May 14th 2017, 6:53pm

P2p is doing ok not its best but yeah were hoping 8.1 bring more people back or new people in but we will see. both sides have 2 guilds that are around 10 15 people active. Maybe more
Unsure of how the population is at the moment. I played subscription about five months ago and the population wasn't very big. I know some guilds are going to return to the game with the release of 8.1 though.

Hey thanks! I wasn't aware of 8.1 yet. I will look into this right now. What about it is bringing people back?
"We're all here to do what we're all here to do. Only the One can open the door. And only during that window can that door be opened. I know because I must know. It is my purpose. It is the reason I am here. The same reason we are all here." -The Keymaker

*Parusha*
Gibberling Engineers
Smuggler's Paradise

Sunday, May 14th 2017, 7:49pm

Azir

Intermediate

So far this is Empire for now I am sure it will grow more.

Sunday, May 14th 2017, 8:56pm

So far this is Empire for now I am sure it will grow more.
Im fine with that!

*Parusha*
Gibberling Engineers
Smuggler's Paradise

Sunday, May 14th 2017, 11:46pm

Ringelblume

Intermediate

many cool, much awesome
Мелоетта(Paladin) /Милоетта (Mage)
Server: Russian P2P
Fraction: League

Monday, May 15th 2017, 8:07am

In case you want a guild to help you or just to Chat, please whisp *Buhuu (guild lead) or *Tashuna (officer). We - Immortal Kings - are one of the "Big" Tour guilds on the Server. Our members speak mostly German and English.

Best regards,
Wurstskilled

Tuesday, May 16th 2017, 12:58am

In case you want a guild to help you or just to Chat, please whisp *Buhuu (guild lead) or *Tashuna (officer). We - Immortal Kings - are one of the "Big" Tour guilds on the Server. Our members speak mostly German and English.

Best regards,
Wurstskilled
Thank you very much!
I'm assuming this is an imperial guild? It showed Tashuna being opposite faction than me. But nothing for Buhuu
"I'm a warrior. A warrior would rather be defeated and die than act against his nature. That is the path you've chosen to take whether you know it or not. You should assume full responsibility. Responsibility for everything...Everything in your world."

Tuesday, May 16th 2017, 3:27am

Decen

Trainee

Best regards,
Wurstskilled
Thank you very much!
I'm assuming this is an imperial guild? It showed Tashuna being opposite faction than me. But nothing for Buhuu
Yep, they are imperial.

Friday, May 19th 2017, 4:15pm

Laany

Intermediate

Best regards,
Wurstskilled
Thank you very much!
Yes Empire Side and he write Buuhuu wrong :love:
Don't try to shut up my Mouth when he is only speaking the truth!

Saturday, May 20th 2017, 12:33am

Saturday, May 20th 2017, 4:10am

Azir

Intermediate

Its ok has 3 awe-inspiring players the 3 legends, Legendfin, legendtrue and legendhit good team work between them. But league could utilize more players. I think both sides could utilize some more players.

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Azir" (May 20th 2017, 6:02am)

Sunday, May 21st 2017, 1:32am

how is league on p2p server
So far at level 14 I've only run into one person and then joined their guild. It's small and only see the same person on.
I'm loving this paid version though. It'd be nice if the population was like it was five years ago.
"I'm a warrior. A warrior would rather be defeated and die than act against his nature. That is the path you've chosen to take whether you know it or not. You should assume full responsibility. Responsibility for everything...Everything in your world."

Sunday, May 21st 2017, 2:13am

Azir

Intermediate

Most of the p2p is endgame though league still lacks the player base it use to, empire is ok for now.