You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, May 15th 2017, 9:05pm

Population, community

hi everyone,
i think i will go on the p2p server soon,
but i'd like to know a bit more about the actually population like if bg pops, astral is up etc..
and the community if there is new players to do astral for lvl up and help from old player :D
Any answer is welcome !

Monday, May 15th 2017, 11:06pm

Hi,

BGs dont pop right now. However, Population will increase a Lot with 8.1 (which will come very soon).

Astral is done regularly in guild.

Astral leveling is not Common in the p2p, so you will have a hard time finding a Group for that. Old Players help a Lot. Try to get into a guild for that purpose; Immortal Kings ist recruiting on Imp side - whisp *Buhuu or *Tashuna

Best regards
Wurstskilled

Tuesday, May 16th 2017, 11:07pm

Azir

Intermediate

Here smugglers paradise discord channel https://discord.gg/mPDqKbq you can chat with people from p2p

Saturday, May 20th 2017, 7:34pm

Quinz

Intermediate

Population will increase a Lot with 8.1
I lol'd
“If you want to conquer fear, don't sit home and think about it. Go out and get busy.”
-Dale Carnegie

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”
-Bernard M. Baruch

Sunday, May 21st 2017, 2:22am

It's funny how right before a patch comes out, people always say the upcoming patch will increase the population but doesn't.

Sunday, May 21st 2017, 2:44am

Eddy

Intermediate

It's funny how right before a patch comes out, people always say the upcoming patch will increase the population but doesn't.
You are wrong my friend....Population is always fine with new patch...But ppl always quit after 2 - 3 months... I am one of those, and i am always playing like 2 3 months rlly hardcore...after those 2 3 months i am just afking in Novograd...Slacking mode... So problem is something else. And 90 % of those who were rlly active on p2p, they just dont like any of 7.0 + patches, i also dont like them, but still playing...Mybe not on eu p2p but ye i am active in allods...So their population will increase again with new patch.
Russian p2p / leauge side / Ремпэйдж

Sunday, May 21st 2017, 3:33am

hi everyone,
i think i will go on the p2p server soon,
but i'd like to know a bit more about the actually population like if bg pops, astral is up etc..
and the community if there is new players to do astral for lvl up and help from old player :D
Any answer is welcome !
I just joined on the League side. It's quiet right now. But, i am hopeful. The more the merrier.
"I'm a warrior. A warrior would rather be defeated and die than act against his nature. That is the path you've chosen to take whether you know it or not. You should assume full responsibility. Responsibility for everything...Everything in your world."

Saturday, May 27th 2017, 6:30pm

You are wrong my friend....Population is always fine with new patch...But ppl always quit after 2 - 3 months... I am one of those, and i am always playing like 2 3 months rlly hardcore...after those 2 3 months i am just afking in Novograd...Slacking mode... So problem is something else. And 90 % of those who were rlly active on p2p, they just dont like any of 7.0 + patches, i also dont like them, but still playing...Mybe not on eu p2p but ye i am active in allods...So their population will increase again with new patch.
2-3 месяца? Может 2-3 дня?
2-3 month? Maybe 2-3 days?

Saturday, May 27th 2017, 6:34pm

Here smugglers paradise discord channel https://discord.gg/mPDqKbq you can chat with people from p2p
Discord is empty. Hmm. I think Smuggler's Paradiseis empty too. or not
But I wanna play here ;D

Saturday, May 27th 2017, 9:43pm

Population definently went up with the recent patch.

Saturday, May 27th 2017, 10:12pm

Eddy

Intermediate

2-3 месяца? Может 2-3 дня?
2-3 month? Maybe 2-3 days?
I am talking about old patch like 5.2 6.0 - 6.3..with 7.0 was like 1-2months...and for sure back in Avarice days there was like 2 - 3 rlly hardcore parties... So i know what i am talking about ...

Tuesday, June 20th 2017, 11:01am

Tuesday, June 20th 2017, 5:01pm

Any updates?

It's increasing slowly again. People from the Ascendancy guild on NF have been popping in to play with us since they're tired of the cash shop/just want to try the server out.

Tuesday, June 20th 2017, 7:32pm

"Population is increasing" is my favorite p2p meme. For past 3 years i've seen p2p, people has always said this. Well its kinda true. People don't report it when it isn't increasing. :^)

Tuesday, June 20th 2017, 8:41pm

Eddy

Intermediate

"Population is increasing" is my favorite p2p meme. For past 3 years i've seen p2p, people has always said this. Well its kinda true. People don't report it when it isn't increasing. :^)
Gibe our great leader ! :D

Wednesday, June 21st 2017, 12:28am

Azir

Intermediate

Discord is empty. Hmm. I think Smuggler's Paradiseis empty too. or not
But I wanna play here ;D
this smugglers paradise discord is not empty https://discord.gg/mPDqKbq theres lots of people acitve talking on it,

Also alot people will down smugglers paradise or just say crap like "oh the servers dead" "go play another server," But there are alot of people who wont give up on our server we will keep going and going and trying to make it better. I for one will remain on this server trying to help it grow till the day allods dies out :P

Thursday, July 20th 2017, 6:59pm

Always funny when people say others join the server to check it out and say a big guild name if anyone did check it out was like 2 or 3 people max and you talk like 10-20 came lol. The server is at such a low the company already doesn't care about this game or their other games so it just sits there they run the sales and "fix" stuff when it's "broken" and give us the new patches when RU finally decides we deserve them. Playing on p2p expect a super small community but if you cant keep up with the $$$ on f2p or didnt join the new server just to spend more $$$ then there is no point in playing the game at all. Unless you get an account through a bannable way, then enjoy the risks.

Friday, July 21st 2017, 9:30am

Azir

Intermediate

Smugglers paradise is doing just fine sure the Population definitely is not as great as it once was but f2p for all intents and purposes is a death trap. Plus I mean really come on the new item "Magic Mosaic" for F2P that literally makes all old mounts like dread knots, wraths, and even the manabike so op you don't even need to generally get off your mount to run Koe dailies on foot lol. Its mounted domi all over again, I wont particularly get into all the pit really falls of f2P cuz we have all talked about this over and over again in a really major way. All I will say is if you don't like p2p then don't play on it there are some people who really enjoy the sub server and like it, which for all intents and purposes is quite significant. So to each their own :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I will also state that on league side there is a guild that has downed the new raid and has the people to actually do it every week. League has pretty much more Population than empire at this time. I am not saying that its a grand Population I am just saying League happens to have most of the players.

This post has been edited 5 times, last edit by "Azir" (Jul 21st 2017, 10:07am)

Friday, July 21st 2017, 12:12pm

Laany

Intermediate

Uh what nice Words @Azir ! Empire doing same we have doing the new Raid too and we do now every Week too and we always the first where has open then new Astral :D

We are maybe not so much Player because of Defiance leave and goes all on League playing , when you stay on Empire we had same Players on both side , but they think the grass is green on this Side :D

It would be nice when you really somtimes stay on Truth , but seems you cant this only Mouth Heros ! And no is not Drama it is the Truth ! And Fawkes you are the best in all ! :thumbsup:

Really People you want to look on P2p what happen , make a Account use your 7 Free Days and look self , best on both Side ! I play now again over 2 Years on P2p and i can just say , you need to love this Server with bad and good Times and not change Side, when one Side not directly good working ! We play Together , we speak Together and we help eachother ! It is not like F2p, we are big Family on the Empire im not sure how League is ! I write sometimes with few Leagues but thats all !

And would be help all new Player when say what going really on this Server , so they can decide ,if they want play or not and make not all so pretty Pink when it is just black and white , Lies have never gone far!

It is my own Experience and Opinion ! And I hate blank Words ! And be careful with Discord Channel , better use the Offi Allod Discord Channel !

*Edited by *Mod*KurtCobain *

So this is the really Life on P2p ! You want honest Answer make a own Picture from the Server !

Enjoy the Weekend :love:

Tashuna/ Sarah
Don't try to shut up my Mouth when he is only speaking the truth!

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Kurtcobain" (Jul 31st 2017, 12:28pm)

Friday, July 21st 2017, 12:14pm

Eddy

Intermediate

Idk why u are always talking about population guys... Just stop it..
Its enough to say russians did merge 3 servers into 1... So population is getting low even on ru servers.
And allods online losing so many players with every patch.