You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, May 16th 2017, 4:32pm

Is that what ppl call "Toxic Players"?

short summary: today i encountered a player which obviously couldnt get over the fact i was faster and grabbed the DD-buff in battleground, so she tryed to votekick me instantly and later even accused my publically of trying to sell my account...
i never experienced such kind of silly (toxic) behavior

see yourself... my char is named "Aufseher", i added comments in RED color to the images

since its against the TOS to call out players i blurred her name

like i would ever sell my beloved account >.<
come up with something better next time, silly flamer...

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" (May 16th 2017, 11:31pm)

Tuesday, May 16th 2017, 5:39pm

I am just going to throw my comment in here. :D

I think it's just funny, but we all know that situation. Although I don't know the backstory or if you and Pe****e often have conflicts. But "raging" like that is not common.. even for Pe****e. ^^ The dmg buff is collectible for everyone and that should respect everyone. When someone gets the buff befor I can collect it it's annoying for me but I can't change that. Killing the person or just get the new one later is better than raging and so on.
Das Internetz. Unendliche Weiten.

Tuesday, May 16th 2017, 5:52pm

Would love to see some private chat hate, but can't see any pictures in your post - what am I doing wrong? :'-(

Edit: Now I can see and enjoy them xD

Tuesday, May 16th 2017, 8:42pm

first off not sure who you are(this probaly means your nowhere close of being on top of dps charts) so the DD buff was probaly a waste on you, it is generaly common sense to let the top players grab it(PLAYERS not just 1guy) considering you want to win your BG instead of having your 5seconds of fame being a bit higher on the dps chart
you could have used the DD buff good or totally wasted whic idk as well idk you XD

about the account selling part well idk man that was kinda a low blow wheter it is true or fake is not up to me to judge or tell others about

lastly even tho so far i'm with yo upon your point of view about what transpired here posting this on the forums instead of trying to resolve this with the person is kinda low from you, it's not like random player 1 or 2 is gona resolve this issue and as everyone in Allods basicly knows each other (tigh community and small player base eh?) this really is no "new" or surprising news whic we rly care about
and something tells me you on purpose did such a bad job at hidding the name, micht aswell left it open,so far for public name and shaming your with 1leg in the same boat

...um..grammar nazi's will be shot at sight DON'T even think about it

Tuesday, May 16th 2017, 10:56pm

it's Penance that's all !
Orions maximus decimus meridius
Grand Théurgiste

PEGI 18 !

Tuesday, May 16th 2017, 11:18pm

Although I don't know the backstory or if you and Pe****e often have conflicts. But "raging" like that is not common.

there is no real "backstory", she is just often ranting when i engage her in battleground (which is weird because the purpose of battlegrounds is exactly that, to engage players ;) )

first off not sure who you are(this probaly means your nowhere close of being on top of dps charts) so the DD buff was probaly a waste on you, it is generaly common sense to let the top players grab it(PLAYERS not just 1guy) considering you want to win your BG instead of having your 5seconds of fame being a bit higher on the dps chart

hey, im also not sure who you are :) (ok, lets be honest, im not only "not sure", i have no clue at all)
but its no problem for me to do top dps / kills in battleground - so even if you view it from the "ddbuff on weak players is a waste" POV, everything was fine

posting this on the forums instead of trying to resolve this with the person is kinda low from you, it's not like random player 1 or 2 is gona resolve this issue and as everyone in Allods basicly knows each other (tigh community and small player base eh?) this really is no "new" or surprising news whic we rly care about
and something tells me you on purpose did such a bad job at hidding the name, micht aswell left it open,so far for public name and shaming your with 1leg in the same boat

ppl who try to lead to account-closure based on defamatory statements are not those where its worth to "resolve" anything with - and all that just because she got angry because she was too slow :thumbdown:
or do you think its an appropriate reaction to try to discredit a player in such way just because of a buff that respawns in the next 60sec? :rolleyes:

since this all was posted in public raidchat and not a private message theoretically it would be OK to not censor the name at all anway i guess, but as i am usually NOT the type to call out players pubically i decided to still blur it

it's *** that's all !

it seems this player is actually pretty well known for beeing a flamer
i got many interesting private messages on this topic, would not have expected this :rolleyes:

Wednesday, May 17th 2017, 12:15am

Why do you take the damn dmg buff if you know that people from your team who can make more use of it are about to grab it? Don't pretend to be the victim here: 1. You did no favor to your team by not leaving the buff to Penance (you can say what you want, maybe he is an asshole, but he is an absolute top player and has all cash shop shit you can imagine) and 2. You posted this thread with the only purpose of naming and shaming Penance.

Every further word from you will only show that skirmishes are team fights and that you fucked up. Penance's tone of voice is not okay, but he has a point, please consider that.

Wednesday, May 17th 2017, 12:37am

Why do you take the damn dmg buff if you know that people from your team who can make more use of it are about to grab it? Don't pretend to be the victim here: 1. You did no favor to your team by not leaving the buff to Penance (you can say what you want, maybe he is an asshole, but he is an absolute top player and has all cash shop shit you can imagine) and 2. You posted this thread with the only purpose of naming and shaming Penance.

Every further word from you will only show that skirmishes are team fights and that you fucked up. Penance's tone of voice is not okay, but he has a point, please consider that.

i posted this here for the purpose of entertaining fellow readers on the forum by showing how some players react like grumpy little children (ppl love that; "popcorn")
and to make ppl aware on how far some players will go just because they are angry

its totally ok if you dont "take party" for me
but please consider that this is NOT about the dd buff but about ppl who try to lead to account-closure based on defamatory statements just because of "nothing"
even if a fresh level 75 with runes 211-111 would grab the buff, this reaction would not be appropriate
votekicking a players because you dont like him is maybe wrong in a moralic way but its not a violation of any TOS
accusing someone publically on something he NEVER intended to do just for the sake of trying to get his account banned however is another thing and definitely not OK

Wednesday, May 17th 2017, 1:14am

lol

Pen**ce has always been one of the most pathetic players on the server. Always whining like a little kid. Acts like he owns the DD buff and won't play bg unless he has it and full elixirs on. The kid is scared to lose. Pays for all that cash shop then still has to have elixirs and DD. Pathetic!

Then wants to talk about how people are bad players because they can't kill him when he lives on the DD buff and fully cash shop. I don't give a crap what kind of gear I have on if I'm against him I take the DD buff just to piss him off. I'd rather it waste then some jack*** like him get it.

It's the losers like him that make the game so low in population and the same people always in bgs because no one wants to deal with such childish behavior. I'm quite amused by it to be honest. I get a good kick out of it when he randomly whispers me talking trash about how bad I am. As if I live day to day trying to please some ragey kid in a game. lol

He's like a little teenager girl always on her period.

Wednesday, May 17th 2017, 8:53am

Grimpf

Trainee

Hmm, if BG are a guilds thingy, ok.

But BG are mixed with players and ALL of them care a shit what other players want, everyone play this BG for ther own reasons, winnig ist maybe for some the top reason, idk, but not for all, just playing and have fun WITHOUT fcking rules to care about (or care about what other players want)

just my opinion

cu
Grimpf

Wednesday, May 17th 2017, 12:21pm

Aionwen

Professional

note: i didnt read opening post...

im totally astonished and SHOCKED that this penahowever do need ddbuff... anyway, im a bit ranty coz this gay sometimes seems not to lead team to victory but wasting around for some personal vendetta, very sad, sry if im noobish and dont see the real purpose..

oh jeah, and @ TO PLS dont take ddbuff away from there owners, who or whatever u are...
PLS make Tekians playable race. fix shipcanons!

Wednesday, May 17th 2017, 1:27pm

Xtagadax

Beginner

MMh, I agree that Pen***e behaviour is quite childish but I can understand his point.

I'm myself pretty strong on BG, top 1/3 players each game so I assume that the DD is more useful on me than a randomn "pleb" who gonna explose at the first attack of a big player. So it get me angry when I see some dudes 1/8 on the BG taking the buff to die just the next 30 s after. Same go for tanks and healers who take the buff.

But that's not a excuse for flamme like that in raid chat, that's for sure. But I prefer that than a certain player who always try to vote kick people and verbally insult in pm (l*th*um).

Btw, Aufseher is full CS (R13 etc) but I assume that you're not very geared, right ? So if you are confident enough to assume that the buff will be useful on you, take it but if not, let it to others players. That's simple.

And finally, @Aionwen, I have 150K bg fragments, so I don't need to win anymore, BG are just for fun to me. I assume that Penance have also 150K/200K + Bg symbols, so he just try to record some cool bg and enjoy the game. If he flames to much, just put him on Ignore List, that's the most simple option.

Wednesday, May 17th 2017, 3:08pm

Aionwen

Professional

ähem, previous post was bit ironic..

naah, thats no serious excuse imo, me hav only 100k emblems in reserve so i dont need a winning team too, but nevertheless i try always to concentrate on my role *hust* suppressorcleric on healaspect..

jes sometimes i have a bad day, im tired, its my tenth warmup, im eating, lost overview where to go and heal, wasnt fast enough or just missed the right button but i explicit do chase ppl very rare and im aware this isnt really helpfull (remember flagloss two times this way in years) but i often see nabs running after peeps (me) just for the kill ignoring all winning conditions like making points, shoot with canon or prevent flag from capturing and i dont like winning this way.
im no ambitious player doin my second best most of the time but from serious players i expect some serious gaming, if someone wants to duell or record cool stuff there should be a better way.. vids showing fullcs doublespeed ballerinadancing and a dpslist at the end are less cool then the vids music most of the time

so maybe this is a reason why me get no flames from anyone.. AND i do not take ddbuff ^^
sometimes i expect some flaming but nothing happens so i have nearly no feedback if im doin wrong in bgs, so sad, wants more flaming to be honest..
PLS make Tekians playable race. fix shipcanons!

Thursday, May 18th 2017, 7:31am

this becomes a Penance topic.

ignore the sadder, everybody needs to feel good about themselves doing something in life, this is his reason to daily wake up, sad ... yeah, but ... yeah is just sad i give up.

Thursday, May 18th 2017, 11:57am

Quoted

angry ? don''t my touch dd you do not know how to use it
let us be honest here, this kid didn't even pass elementary school

as for the whole situation, whenever penance can't face you and he has no points to argue about, he will absolutely turn it to a personal matter.
that's just how the kid's eggo grows.

to me, the DD buff is absolutely useless since everyone will focus you. 8|

Thursday, May 18th 2017, 12:03pm

He's like a little teenager girl always on her period.
im so dead lmaaaaao

Thursday, May 18th 2017, 9:54pm

sometimes. sometimes i enjoy grabbing the damage buff and letting it go to waste. sometimes. :P

over 9000 hours in MSPAINT

Friday, May 19th 2017, 7:54am

Better than a victory see penance rage
Orions maximus decimus meridius
Grand Théurgiste

PEGI 18 !

Rate this thread