You are not logged in.

Wednesday, April 23rd 2014, 3:58pm

Spinecrawler

Intermediate

• "Spinecrawler" started this thread

MY opinion on "wtb ban for this member" by Hclftw

I think Hclftw did good thing posting video and some picture of player who is clearly cheating.
Looking back through Allods history both developers and GMs failed to prevent such behavior. Devs by providing shitty, untested, broken, buggy and glichy game content. GMs ... usually didn't care (or so happened one individual was big cash shopper which made him immune to banhammer).
So In My Opinion, players, by taking matters into their own hands and (maybe) turning ingame file of those cheating bastards into living HELL actually would be able to succeed where devs and gms failed miserably.

So... Just for the games sake. Maybe this rule about not posting videos and pictures of cheating/exploiting players could be overlooked or scratched from the holy rules list ?

Wednesday, April 23rd 2014, 4:01pm

Hi Spinecrawler,

The reason that posting videos/screenshots about players exploiting a bug or cheating is that even if that player will stop such ativity, others, seeing the mentioned videos/screenshots, can try to replicate it. And the exploiters will keep spreading.

If you want to report a player that is cheating, you should submit a ticket about it.

I'll close this thread, as I don't think there is anything else to be said on this topic.