You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, May 23rd 2017, 2:58pm

No info about the patch?

Can you give us some info about the patch? when the servers will be open? when mycom put a patch notes? 4 p.m. and no info :(

Tuesday, May 23rd 2017, 3:03pm

Kurtcobain

Professional

Maint continues 1h and patchnotes comes like every patch in the past after finishing the update
Kurtcobain-Lvl 80-Demo/ Sechmet-Lvl 80 Cleric

KurtCobain - lvl 80 Cleric (LEAGUE)

Tuesday, May 23rd 2017, 3:03pm

Message from their facebook account:

"We will be extending the Maintenance by 1 hour. We apologize for the inconvenience."

Tuesday, May 23rd 2017, 3:05pm

Tuesday, May 23rd 2017, 3:06pm

yeah would be nice, but I'm sure it will be taking longer than expected as usually patches do. Yea patch notes could be up but usually its release as patch is done like Kurt said
..^^

------------Free to Join, Free to use.------------
Discord | Allods Community Server (Hub)
"A place to hangout, share experiences, share adventures & meet your fellow Sarnaut players"

Tuesday, May 23rd 2017, 3:13pm

Kurtcobain

Professional

to get in touch with other players and some team members you can join our Discord

klick the link below

https://discord.gg/bvDfCFw

Tuesday, May 23rd 2017, 3:25pm

I don't mean to be rude in any way, but since when they've been posting patchnotes after the maintenance ? Have i missed something?

Tuesday, May 23rd 2017, 3:31pm

This is like this since the beginning of this game, so don't cry and be patient ;)

Tuesday, May 23rd 2017, 3:50pm

Firstly, who's crying? Why did you even wrote it? I haven't been whining or anything like that, so i don't get your point of view.
Secondly, i've misunderstood that patchnotes comes after patches like 7.0, 8.0 and so on, not after those little maintenances. I admit it, my bad.

Tuesday, May 23rd 2017, 3:52pm

while on the one hand its totally understandable that opening of server gets delayed due to technical issues,
on the other hand its unpleasent that the patchnotes wont be publicated so ppl can read them meanwhile

Tuesday, May 23rd 2017, 4:04pm

They are probably being superstitious for they don't want to reveal the patchnotes to not occasionally curse the process of the update xD

Tuesday, May 23rd 2017, 4:06pm

greetings
game start to update 987 MB patch

Tuesday, May 23rd 2017, 4:10pm

lol what a crock of crap

Maint continues 1h and patchnotes comes like every patch in the past after finishing the update
That's a complete lie. Before patch 7.0 we had 3-4 weeks worth of patch notes telling us every single thing about the entire patch. First week talked about new allods, raid dungeons, etc. The second week of notes talked about class changes, and bunch of other stuff, and the third week talked about other notes. This is just recently that the allods team have started given patching notes after patches. I don't know what happened to our support for this game but it seems its going downhill.

Patch notes are released before a patch in every other game that exists. No one gives patch notes after a patch is already released. It doesn't even make sense.

Tuesday, May 23rd 2017, 4:24pm

totally agree .We want to know patch notes before the patch,not after.

That's a complete lie. Before patch 7.0 we had 3-4 weeks worth of patch notes telling us every single thing about the entire patch. First week talked about new allods, raid dungeons, etc. The second week of notes talked about class changes, and bunch of other stuff, and the third week talked about other notes. This is just recently that the allods team have started given patching notes after patches. I don't know what happened to our support for this game but it seems its going downhill.

Patch notes are released before a patch in every other game that exists. No one gives patch notes after a patch is already released. It doesn't even make sense.

Tuesday, May 23rd 2017, 4:24pm

Kurtcobain

Professional

....what is right is that we make news with little informations what changes will come with the next patch....but when a player writes that he needs the patchnotes he means this:

http://en.allods.com/game/patchnotes

attantion....these are the 8.0 notes as an example

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Kurtcobain" (May 23rd 2017, 4:34pm)

Wednesday, May 24th 2017, 10:44am

....what is right is that we make news with little informations what changes will come with the next patch....but when a player writes that he needs the patchnotes he means this:

http://en.allods.com/game/patchnotes

attantion....these are the 8.0 notes as an example
hey
I have question about trial of blood
if I have x5 times title for class

and if i get other 5s can I have perma title?

Thursday, May 25th 2017, 8:21am

Be cautios, Kurtcobain deleted my post for asking exactly the same in German forum :-D

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Mhuldoon" (May 29th 2017, 10:07am)

Thursday, May 25th 2017, 6:55pm

Hello,

Patch notes are now published:
https://allods.my.com/forum/index.php?pa…&threadID=21792
Please don't post RU patch notes, as sometimes we may not have the exact same client than the russian version.

Maintenance is over, you can talk about this new extension in the official announcement topic.
Allods Online Discord
Check out the community chat
Choose EU in #language chan
----
Rejoignez la communauté sur le serveur Discord Allods Online
Clic sur le drapeau EU dans le canal #language

Rate this thread