You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, May 24th 2017, 5:37pm

MIni seasons equipment reset

So this is how it is going to be from now on, when the new mini season comes out, you have to build your equipment from the beginning again and again?

Wednesday, May 24th 2017, 6:08pm

Sadly, i don't like it tbh. I think that we should be able to start from one grade below the previous season: for example if i had all purple then i should have blue sector unlocked, that would make our hard work in the previous season worth something. As it is, i always feel that was a waste of time.

Wednesday, May 24th 2017, 6:32pm

As it is, i always feel that was a waste of time.

Exactly, i feel the same way, but on the other hand i know they do this so we would have something to do (i think), but still as you've said, they should at least reduce the equipment by 1 grade. It's so discouraging knowing everything you do now will be wiped from existence in few months.

Wednesday, May 24th 2017, 11:50pm

to minimize losses on these resets:

only do easy sectors (dont waste time with hard) - also do that only on the 30% more dmg / 100+ prof day from orderbonus
only use green hammers (dont waste BC on teal hammers)
dont waste time with raids

Thursday, May 25th 2017, 12:48am

only do easy sectors (dont waste time with hard) - also do that only on the 30% more dmg / 100+ prof day from orderbonus
So you are saying "don't play the game at all"?

Thursday, May 25th 2017, 1:25am

So you are saying "don't play the game at all"?

game is only hard sector and raids for you...?
thankfully for me it is more than that :love:

Thursday, May 25th 2017, 3:43am

Allods is mainly endgame. If its discourage players to do harder content. I dont know what to say.
poot poot poot poot poot... POOTIE!! YOU'VE BEEN POOTED!!!

Thursday, May 25th 2017, 6:34am

String

Beginner

Lower sectors...I say no!

Its a good thing to get chance like this to get even with gear with other people if u didnt had time or maybe u took a break (like me) during last mini season.Maybe its not tottaly fair to those in leggy gear,cuz basically blue 83>leggy 81 with vigor and stamina and armor bonuses.Only stats are decreasing a bit but with that much more vigor (10000k+ more with all items replaced with 83 gear) diference will be minimal untill we start making epic,leggy,fable 83.I thiink we should now focus on going as highest sector possible cuz they give solid shining maths which give more basic maths when u use hammers.And no dont use npc hammers cuz its just waste of ure time since ull get lowest possible amount of crafting maths.
Raids are now important since u get matherials for creating artefacts and can be only got in Secret paths.

Thursday, May 25th 2017, 8:33am

@String, yes artifacts are good and all but there are many people who can't/won't do raids beyond easy mode and that was because they wanted the materials to craft legendary gear, since you can't get materials to make legendary gear only materials for artifacts it is not worth it besides that 1 time run, also not many people will aim for fables like me because of the astral will be harder than leggy s16, people will also avoid fable gear and artifacts because they simply don't have the gold to upgrade or even craft them, most will be loosing gold over time and so they will just do the new raid once and not bother with it anymore and they will just craft legendary gear because it is easier, they can then move on to the green gear for next patch/update and start again.

Thursday, May 25th 2017, 2:07pm

@String. It is nice to be able to catch up, but i also think that the ones that worked every day since the start of the last patch, deserve something. I mean, at least let us start from blue (purple would be even better). In the end would also help to the people that want to catch up, since we would tp them and save them a lot of work.

Thursday, May 25th 2017, 2:31pm

you only get a reward if you have 2 teal items minimum (an artefact)
if you have only 1 teal item or you are in orange / purple you get NOTHING

gearing is very very unattractive as its contrary to the progressive part in this game
why would i do hard work just to lose it a few months later... nah
maximum is doing easy work (8 min / allod) or something
i rather accept some players will have better GS and PVP becomes harder for me then, reset makes sure the gap wont get too big anyway
just like its now... full blue vs full teal is somehow equal it seems

Thursday, May 25th 2017, 3:45pm

freestile

Professional

yes, this gear system is super boring and annoying, thought i think it could be quite a lot better if we'd have like 30-40 different allods available all the time (just 2 new with this patch, are you kidding me pffffffffff) + adding some kind of wild shore as it used to exist (miss 5.0 sooooooooooooooooooooooooo much ;( )

Actually i'm gearing up just (well being op in pvp and all is nice too) to be accepted in a good guild and being able to get some good stuff in MOS when time comes + to get the few colors/costumes in hardmode raid (that is to say = to get the permanent stuff! nothing permanent to get = not worth gearing imo, that's why draconic gear was such an important thing! because it was much much more rewarding and wirth gearing up for me ;()