You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, May 26th 2017, 9:43am

Hey about subscription !

Hey some time ago it was an bug that if you buy 3 months sub it would give you 6 months, its that still active?

Friday, May 26th 2017, 11:40am

ironist

Trainee

Probably not
Rave

Friday, May 26th 2017, 7:39pm

Unfortunately no; I wish it was though because it may have been able to bring more players into the server.

Saturday, May 27th 2017, 6:24pm

Unfortunately no; I wish it was though because it may have been able to bring more players into the server.
I think it's was settings from RU server ;)

Sunday, May 28th 2017, 12:59am

Check your inbox! :P

Sunday, May 28th 2017, 4:45pm

For?
"We're all here to do what we're all here to do. Only the One can open the door. And only during that window can that door be opened. I know because I must know. It is my purpose. It is the reason I am here. The same reason we are all here." -The Keymaker

*Parusha*
Gibberling Engineers
Smuggler's Paradise

Monday, May 29th 2017, 5:27am

For?
old player returning to subscription, and coming to me for information. Nothing big.

Rate this thread