You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, May 29th 2017, 8:07am

Quests leading to Ammer

I just hit 70 and started the quest line going to Ammer. I was on the quest "Through Storms and Thunder" and failed it and abandoned it to redo it. After I abandoned it, something came up and I had to leave my pc and when I came back I couldn't remember where I had gotten that quest. Been searching in every zone I have and cant find it, quest finder is no help either. Anyone recognize the quest name and where to get it?

Monday, May 29th 2017, 10:15am

Mhuldoon

Professional

If it's an 'important' quest, you can always try the 'find quest' button in your quest-log interface. Pressing this will show you incomplete quests that are tied to mysteries or content. Just look for the white scroll icon in your quest-panel or quest-map screen and see if that does it for you.

Monday, May 29th 2017, 3:34pm

It's not doing any good for me. Just spams me with low level quests instead of anything my level.

Monday, May 29th 2017, 5:38pm

In Leauge site check this cyborg, he shold give you quest, finding quest option not work for him

If your Empire player check your port (place with 4 flying ships of them shold have quest for you)

Ps. if I helped send me some cookis on postman

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Xrade19" (May 29th 2017, 5:45pm)

Rate this thread